Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,403 members, 7,836,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. (54337 Views)

Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy / Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by tpiar: 9:06am On Mar 27, 2016
daretodiffer:
Some of them even have the guts to come into your house and shout IJN when they know that you are not a Christian

If you think, you think we do not have stories of intolerance to tell.

You must be kidding us.

why would anyone do that?

explain plz.
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by afoobabs(m): 9:07am On Mar 27, 2016
seunmsg:
Religion has really messed up people's brain in this country. A christian organisation opened a camp to help internally displaced people from the north and this is all some so called Muslims can say. Where were they when the IDPs were homeless and needed care? What stops MURIC or MCAN from opening a camp to help the IDPs? Why do we always try to view everything through bigoted religious lens? If the operators of the camp free the children as they are demanding, will MURIC or MCAN take up the responsibilities of taking care of them?

It's really a shame that those complaining are more interested in religion than the welfare of the children in question.
why is it that xtians ar very dubious, cant u do social welfare service without any ulterior motive must u convert them to xtianity b4 help. its very common xtians. will nt employ u if u ar nt a xtian and u ar nt ready to convert they will nt rent aoz to u. even if they help u its for the hope that they will later convert u. well its no wonder cuz that was hw the reliegion was spread, by deceit. in the early days when there ar only st.peter st paul school that was hw they convert our brothers to xtianity in the name of education. the early missionaries used education as tool for their deceitful spreading of religion why xtians of nw aday ar using social welfare service. its a shame. a religion spread by dubiosity and deceits. sir for the fact that u want to help those kids doesnt mean u shuld change their faith.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by myworld01: 9:09am On Mar 27, 2016
Snipes009:
Lmaooooo! Now it has turned to my opinion, when facts are slapped on your face, mothaf****a! Haha

lalasticlala, mynn44, Seun.... this guy break rule 2.... calling me mother.fuc.ker
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by freeze001(f): 9:10am On Mar 27, 2016
OpinionCounts:

Wow!! Did you say Christians very very intolerant Ok let us do a little tolerance test...I dare you to draw a caricature of mohammed and write on it "mohammed false prophet" take it to any muslim community while I will do same for Jesus and take it around the world to every christian community, let us see who will return alive to continue this discussion of tolerance.

Lol... cheesy grin This your test is evil o! Are you looking for whom they will kill?

7 Likes

Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by peacenice(m): 9:11am On Mar 27, 2016
SmartChoices:
grin op you sounding insane...so you want to build a mosque inside a christian camp lols...seems you're bereft of any iota of intelligence...I think your school certificate should be withdrawn for this folly... Go and build your Islamic camp...ok, then forward a formal request through the relevant authorities....

Meanwhile Apena Ibrahim Adeboye is a full blooded traditional worshiper. Note Skako.
See hypocracy in you. If d ball was turned around I can imagine wat ur comment will sound like

1 Like

Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 27, 2016
I like how you smartly skipped the "knocking on my doorstep uninvited part"....cos herbal mixtures sellers don't do such. Now back to your dumb response. You are corroborating the fact that anybody that disturbs other people's peace is a terrorist. Herb sellers, Christian bus preachers and those churches that won't let us sleep at night, Boko Haram bombers, Bin Laden, George Bush etc are all terrorists!!! That's if you really know what terrorizing others mean! Grab a dico if you don't.....hahahaha!

tpiar:

so Christians shouldnt preach on buses even though other people are doing the same?

what about the folks selling various herbal mixtures and supplements who advertise and preach on public transport?

Just saying, its a cultural thing, not necessarily religious only.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by rushman003: 9:11am On Mar 27, 2016
Emmenyk:

I'm really surprised that this is coming from my most learned colleagues in MCAN.

Let's face the facts, the Muslims have the wealthiest and the most miserable. All the rich does in the North is to brainwash the poor and that's all

Now a Christian organization opened an IDP camp, risked their lives in other to rescue your brothers, which neither you nor your rich brothers could do, and you're here crying foul.

Why won't they throw stones at you. They have brains and can think, and without anyone even brainwashing them as you so claimed, they have been able to see what's up.

Go get a life and stop hating.

And when yunusa did the same thing with ese oruru what did you say about it. This is our religion our heritage. If ese oruru mother had also given her daughter the right lesson of life and had been a friend to her she wouldn't have eloped with a stranger because before she thought of doing it, her mother would have known about it. So think of this too as the right thing done by yunusa because of her mother's attitude and relate it with what you just said if it's right to do as human being. May God be with you and make you a better person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by tpiar: 9:13am On Mar 27, 2016
Snipes009:
I like how you smartly skipped the "knocking on my doorstep uninvited part"....cos herbal mixtures sellers don't do such. Now back to my dumb response. I am corroborating the fact that anybody that disturbs other people's peace is a terrorist. Herb sellers, Christian bus preachers and those churches that won't let us sleep at night, Boko Haram bombers, Bin Laden, George Bush etc are all terrorists!!! That's if you really know what terrorizing others mean! Grab a dico if you don't.....hahahaha!

since you are very familiar with what constitutes terrorism, why not tell us.
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by Masculity(m): 9:13am On Mar 27, 2016
BlackTechnology:
lies from the pit of ISIS religion
Double standards
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by erusen: 9:13am On Mar 27, 2016
haulagehandlers:
spiritual growth is part of their welfare,He was only stating the obvious. Both religion are messed up,Muslim, Christian they are the problem of this country. Religious intolerance is the bane of our society, my God is better than yours and the so called religious leaders are not doing anything to arrest the situation. No wonder Fela called them "money making organization".
both religion are messed up,yet you seat in your house comfortably nothing you have done to help these people in needs,if that messed up religion didn't intervene this people would have been in their graves,spiritual growth ke,have you even been to camp?,how are these spiritual growth forced on them ?,oga move jare

2 Likes

Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by DifferentBoy1(m): 9:14am On Mar 27, 2016
1-1
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by carinmom(f): 9:14am On Mar 27, 2016
Wanice:
Lies from the pit of hell

Yes it is a lie because your hypocrisy has been exposed but had it been it was the other way round, you would have swallowed the propaganda hook line and sinker.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 27, 2016
She doesn't need to explain jack to you. Go ask your pastors, preachers, evangelists. Take a walk around, today is Sunday. Stop acting as if you are living on the moon. Hypocrite!

tpiar:

explain plz.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by VitoCorleone: 9:16am On Mar 27, 2016
First of all,
The children were not abducted.
Abduction : take (someone) away illegally by force or deception; kidnap.
They were refugees who were rescued.Some of you MCAN members need to go back to school since you cant understand plain English
Secondly, This has no relationship with the Ese case.None of the children in the camp is facing is facing any form of physical or sexual abuse.These people will probably still be in the wild or dead if the camp organizers had not picked them up.
Third, Christianity is fundamentally different from Islam.People are not forced to become Christians.
Romans 10 : 10 says "For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation" .
If they do not believe in Christ,they can never be christians, irrespective of how many church fellowships they attend.
Fourthly, you and your cronies should desist from this hypocritical attitude.There are still thousands of displaced people in the north seeking the basic needs of life, dying by the minute and wishing someone, even the devil will rescue them.
You can setup camps to rescue this people and preach the message of Peace to them.Allah will be happier with you than this mission you have undertaken.
Also,In all your writeup,I did not see where you commended the Christian group for rescuing these people.A little appreciation helps,you know.
Lastly,these people in the camps are being showed love like they have never known before.If it is their wish to convert to christianity, so be it.We must all respect that.It is not a crime.
Food for thought
What has MCAN or MURIC done for these people that they feel so responsible for their welfare,considering that many in their thousands are being killed and displaced as we speak?
I leave you with the following words from the Quran
Do what is beautiful. Allah loves those who do what is Beautiful (2:195)

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by thekingisback: 9:16am On Mar 27, 2016
martineinstein:
Edo state is partially an Islamic state....oshiomole has Islamic root... This episode is full of lies
Bros I'm a fully blooded Edo boy and I can categorically tell you that Edo state is made up of 95% of christians/traditionalists. They mix both together. The muslims in edo state are mainly found in Auchi.

2 Likes

Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by tpiar: 9:16am On Mar 27, 2016
Snipes009:
She doesn't need to explain jack to me. Go ask my pastors, preachers, evangelists. I will take a walk around, today is Sunday. I will stop acting as if I am living on the moon. I am a Hypocrite!

why dont you calm down and stop shouting on everyone on the thread.

the topic is for sane and calm heads, if you are not one, then waka pass or is it by force to post.

You can open a separate thread for your problems.

3 Likes

Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by nairaman66(m): 9:17am On Mar 27, 2016
BlackTechnology:
lies from the pit of ISIS religion

Shit religion! Islam a bad!!

A religion where the followers are robbers, killers, rapist and terrorists! What more can you expect?

2 Likes

Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by tpiar: 9:18am On Mar 27, 2016
daretodiffer:
Some of them even have the guts to come into your house and shout IJN when they know that you are not a Christian

If you think, you think we do not have stories of intolerance to tell.

You must be kidding us.

explain sweetie.
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 27, 2016
tpiar:

explain plz.

So you don't know?

I am sure many other Muslims have stories to tell but it is just that we do not like complaining.

You are extremely intolerant
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by haulagehandlers(m): 9:19am On Mar 27, 2016
erusen:
both religion are messed up,yet you seat in your house comfortably nothing you have done to help these people in needs,if that messed up religion didn't intervene this people would have been in their graves,spiritual growth ke,have you even been to camp?,how are these spiritual growth forced on them ?,oga move jare
you don't know me,and you are there judging me.For your information just came back from jimtulo Maiduguri, I did not go there yo leak orange you know. there are so many people stretching helping hand without necessarily involving religion.

1 Like

Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by luvola(m): 9:19am On Mar 27, 2016
daretodiffer:

This is what you get when you lak the ability use your brain

Muslims do not need a special building to carry out religious activities undecided

WHat the Christians is exactly what devil does, food etc in return for conversion

What is the purpose of building that camp? Is the public and the government aware of the conversion nonsense?

And can you please stop talking about Ese, the more you drag it into this conversation, the daf.er you sound!

You are nothing but two-faced devils!
this babe is hot.. easy nah
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by erusen: 9:19am On Mar 27, 2016
Oladele652:

show their hair like marry did?
where you see mary,?

1 Like

Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by tpiar: 9:20am On Mar 27, 2016
daretodiffer:

So you don't know?

I am sure many other Muslims have stories to tell but it is just that we do not like complaining.

We are extremely intolerant

post an explanation for your comment or I will assume you are a liar.

4 Likes

Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by seunmsg(m): 9:20am On Mar 27, 2016
afoobabs:
why is it that xtians ar very dubious, cant u do social welfare service without any ulterior motive must u convert them to xtianity b4 help. its very common xtians. will nt employ u if u ar nt a xtian and u ar nt ready to convert they will nt rent aoz to u. even if they. help. u its for the hope that they. will later convert u.well its no wonder cuz that was hw the reliegion was spread by deceit. in the early days when there ar only st.peter st paul school that was he they convert our brothers to xtianity in the name of education. the early missionaries used education as tool for their deceitful spreading of religion why xtians of nw adage ar using social welfare service. its a shame a religion spread by dubiosity and deceits. sir for the fact that u want to help those kids doesnt mean u shuld change their faith.

I don't care about any of the religions. My concern is the safety and welfare of the displaced people. Since you guys are more concerned about religion than welfare, kindly ask MURIC and MCAN to go build an islamic camp to help the displaced people. If they can't do this, then shame on them. People are taking care of the needy and you are here talking about nonsense religion. You guys are just sick. Go to the camp to free them and see if they won't stone you.

9 Likes

Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 27, 2016
Lmaoooo! Whenever Christians utter stupidity and hypocrisy is exposed, y'all quickly feign ignorance. I enjoy smacking facts on y'all faces while condemning acts of terror....that can either be practised by Moslems or Christians. Go suck on a cactus hypocrite!

tpiar:

since you are very familiar with what constitutes terrorism, why not tell us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 27, 2016
tpiar:

post an explanation for your comment or I will assume you are a liar.

You must think I give a damn about what you think

News flash! You are extremely intolerant and I don't care what you think

2 Likes

Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by chimauga(m): 9:21am On Mar 27, 2016
vedaxcool:
Just came to read hypocritical xtians expose their treacherous selves to the public. Why should an idp camp be managed by a religious body? MCAN shouldn't go down to the level of noise makers whose entire brain is hard wired to shout Islamization, they should simply communicate to the authorities to change the management of the camp from fanatical group to a non religious group. shikena. This sort of bigotry is not new.
Xtins are know for their charitable works around the world,muslims are so onesided, nothing more, tell me if you can say the truth, are there any church in IDP in bornu state. Ans is no.

3 Likes

Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by tpiar: 9:22am On Mar 27, 2016
daretodiffer:

You must think I give a damn about what I think

News flash! We are extremely intolerant and I don't care what I think

in short, you are a liar.

Desist from making inciteful statements, thanks.

You know the reason why I called you out, and you have demonstrated that here.

3 Likes

Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by fujirice: 9:22am On Mar 27, 2016
PassingShot:
See hypocrites everywhere!

It has been long established that Christians are very very intolerant and have the worst type of hypocrisy known to mankind.

Imagine those who condemned Ese Oruru and other similar cases are the same people salivating over this forced conversion.
I'm really tired of your likes. How can you equate the two cases? Someone abducted a child that is living freely under her parents care and took her to an unknown place and this one that the "children" are helpless and uncared for until these folks came along to help.
Well, like someone rightly said, they should build their own IDP camp and come and take them. See wahala o!
If the pastor gets angry now and send them away because of this hogwash, it is still your likes that will scream that Christians are wicked

4 Likes

Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by carinmom(f): 9:23am On Mar 27, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
The funny thing is that its learned people MCAN thats making this baseless allegation.

What does the MUSLIMS really want?

Why are you calling the allegations baseless?

But in the case of those christian girls in the north that were allegedly converted to Islam, why didn't you call the allegations baseless?

If this is not hypocrisy what is it?

1 Like

Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by tpiar: 9:24am On Mar 27, 2016
Snipes009:
blah blah blah blah blah blah I am a hypocrite.

why not leave the thread until your head is clear.

I wonder who is fighting you, or is it who you are fighting.

1 Like

Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 27, 2016
Now I'm shouting. Lol. For every comment of mine that you reply back, we are both shouting. How bad is it that you went to school and still don't know what terror and shout means! Lol

tpiar:

why dont you calm down and stop shouting on everyone on the thread.

the topic is for sane and calm heads, if you are not one, then waka pass or is it by force to post.

You can open a separate thread for your problems.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? / SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics / Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.