Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:37 AM

God And Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / God And Business (1017 Views)

Looking For A Business To Engage Into And Business Partner. / Wealth Principles And Business Quotes! / Difference Between 'Feasibility Study' And 'Business Plan'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God And Business by franel79(m): 9:00am On Jul 25, 2009
God and Business
For any business venture to be termed as successful, two things have played their roles, and they are;

1, Your efforts,
2, The Smile of God

When God smiles on your efforts things happen like they have been destined to be that way. You find yourself doing something and right in the middle of it you are suddenly blessed with a better idea on how to achieve greater results. Things like this happen to the children of the ‘Most High God’ and when it does people call you blessed.
Are you a believer? Are you someone who believes that out of every human endeavour, there is a sparkle which knows no boundaries which simply makes everything alright? If you are, then you then keep holding on to your faith and keep believing because you have absolutely nothing to loose and a lot to gain.

The God of Israel is the Lord of Lords and The King of Kings. He will make away where there seems to be no way, he has done it before and will do it again. He never sleeps, he is the omnipotent, omniscience and omnipresence God, and you can never separate him from any business venture. He is the king of businesses, the author of every legitimate human endeavour. Call on him today in your business and you will get results. The scriptures say’s that things happen when faith and work are merged together and this simply means that you can never really achieve much if he is not involved in your business, hard work is not enough, embrace Christ Jesus and he will see you through. My success online has been mainly because of the Grace of the Almighty God and the grace he has bestowed on me.

Right from day one he has commanded us to go into the world and multiply in every aspect of legitimate human endeavour we find ourselves. All he really needs from you is to commit totally to him by minding his business and he will mind your business as well and success will be yours. He is not contesting the ownership of your business he is merely saying;
‘’Come to me my son, let me show you the way, am willing to go through that the difficulty with you to avoid making mistakes , that success would be yours’’.
There is no business without the almighty God. Embrace him today.    

Responses needed
Re: God And Business by flosk: 9:58am On Jul 27, 2009
yes oooo you are very correct, G od is the multiplier of profit. business is a spiritual issue but only few people know this
Re: God And Business by franel79(m): 11:50pm On Nov 14, 2012
Without "Him", the watchman watches in vain, the market seller will go home with no sales, and our steps will always move towards the direction of danger, debts and heartbreaks. The secret to life is simply to mind God's business, so "He" can mind ours.
Re: God And Business by labixiaoxin(m): 1:53am On Nov 15, 2012
Christmas costumes in sexy design are the hot items for the Christmas Day and New Year. Buy cheap sexy adult Christmas costumes online with 100% secretive & fast shipping. Buy more Dear-Lover sexy lingerie for your romantic night.
Re: God And Business by Sirdayor(m): 5:31am On Nov 15, 2012
you are right!!!
Re: God And Business by franel79(m): 10:15pm On Dec 20, 2012
I hope we are not celebrating the season without the celebrant. There is no need to rush, no need to be anxious for He will provide all our needs according to his riches in Glory.
Re: God And Business by ihedioramma: 12:11pm On Dec 21, 2012
yes. bout let us stop from our sin's and obey him, give him one out of your profit . may GOD have marcy on us .
Re: God And Business by EMOGROUP: 1:03pm On Dec 21, 2012
franel79: God and Business
For any business venture to be termed as successful, two things have played their roles, and they are;

1, Your efforts,
2, The Smile of God

When God smiles on your efforts things happen like they have been destined to be that way. You find yourself doing something and right in the middle of it you are suddenly blessed with a better idea on how to achieve greater results. Things like this happen to the children of the ‘Most High God’ and when it does people call you blessed.
Are you a believer? Are you someone who believes that out of every human endeavour, there is a sparkle which knows no boundaries which simply makes everything alright? If you are, then you then keep holding on to your faith and keep believing because you have absolutely nothing to loose and a lot to gain.

The God of Israel is the Lord of Lords and The King of Kings. He will make away where there seems to be no way, he has done it before and will do it again. He never sleeps, he is the omnipotent, omniscience and omnipresence God, and you can never separate him from any business venture. He is the king of businesses, the author of every legitimate human endeavour. Call on him today in your business and you will get results. The scriptures say’s that things happen when faith and work are merged together and this simply means that you can never really achieve much if he is not involved in your business, hard work is not enough, embrace Christ Jesus and he will see you through. My success online has been mainly because of the Grace of the Almighty God and the grace he has bestowed on me.

Right from day one he has commanded us to go into the world and multiply in every aspect of legitimate human endeavour we find ourselves. All he really needs from you is to commit totally to him by minding his business and he will mind your business as well and success will be yours. He is not contesting the ownership of your business he is merely saying;
‘’Come to me my son, let me show you the way, am willing to go through that the difficulty with you to avoid making mistakes , that success would be yours’’.

Responses needed
You are right my brother. I wonder without God where I for dey today. His blessings in my life are just uncountable.
Re: God And Business by EMOGROUP: 1:03pm On Dec 21, 2012
franel79: God and Business

1, Your efforts,
2, The Smile of God

Responses needed
You are right my brother. I wonder without God where I for dey today. His blessings in my life are just uncountable. Baba God you too much
Re: God And Business by franel79(m): 8:19am On Jan 23, 2013
ihedioramma: yes. bout let us stop from our sin's and obey him, give him one out of your profit . may GOD have marcy on us .
That's hitting the nail on the head.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Trusted Sites To Make Money? / Using Nigerian Bank Account To Help Open And Verify Paypal / I Need Cashew Nut For Export Market?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.