Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Which Subject Normally Causes This? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Subject Normally Causes This? (786 Views)

Subject Combination For Pure And Industrial Chemistry In UNN / FGN Declared French As A Basic Subject / No Matter How Normally Men Health Professionals GROW XL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Subject Normally Causes This? by redgem(f): 12:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
This mostly happens when you don't know the answer or when you are thinking of the answer to the question...

Mine was history...

So, Tell me the subjects that made you chew your pen...

Re: Which Subject Normally Causes This? by Adesiji77: 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
I never chewed my pen cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Subject Normally Causes This? by MrCork: 10:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
redgem:
This mostly happens when you don't know the answer or when you are thinking of the answer to the question...

Mine was history...

angry
Re: Which Subject Normally Causes This? by Tommfrench(m): 10:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
redgem:

Mine was history...

french Classes smiley
Re: Which Subject Normally Causes This? by kjsun15: 11:31am On Jun 05, 2016
maths, I think

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders! Seriously What Can You Say About This? / Team Pals Diamond / See Goat With Human Face In Kano, Dumped In Refuse Heap (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.