Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

No Sex During Fasting. Is It Biblical ?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Sex During Fasting. Is It Biblical ?? (578 Views)

Praying For Someone To Die Is It Biblical? / Reason Why Fasting Is Basically Useless / Is It Biblical To Say "Develop A Personal Relationship With God"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Sex During Fasting. Is It Biblical ?? by jauntty: 12:20pm On Mar 26, 2016
NLers, I need your take on this issue.

My friend works in PH but his family stays in Lagos. The nature of his job is that He work offshore for two weeks and then takes two weeks breaks rotationally. The issue now is this, the last he came for the break, he told me his wife denied him sex because she was fasting. (They had 30 days fasting in church.) This caused alot of misunderstanding between them.

My question is this.

Was she right to have deny her legally married husband intimacy becus of a Fast?

Should Family not come before church?
Re: No Sex During Fasting. Is It Biblical ?? by excellencyabia1: 12:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
It is biblical but must be on agreement. 1con 7:5 "do not deprive each other except by mutual consent and for a time, ............ So if it was not agreed then it is wrong.

(1) (Reply)

Should We Celebrate Easter Sunday? / Jesus' Burial Cloth...the Miracle Shroud / Church Members Surprise Pastor With Private Jet As Birthday Gift (naij.com)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.