Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

4 Brutal Examples Of Expectation Vs Reality(pictures Included) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 4 Brutal Examples Of Expectation Vs Reality(pictures Included) (853 Views)

2 Rams Engage In A Brutal Fight (Photos, Video) / Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included / Examples Of Double Standards In Our Society We Guilty Of (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Brutal Examples Of Expectation Vs Reality(pictures Included) by zikIPE: 1:14pm On Mar 26, 2016
It’s no secret that the key to success in advertising is sensationalism. I for one can admit that I am drawn to images that are aesthetically pleasing with impressive visuals, big writing and a beautiful font. I would imagine that most of the population feel the same way.
We’ve all fallen victim to gimmicks and “false” advertising. Perhaps you’re on a bus and see an advert for a McDonalds Big Mac that looks absolutely ravishing. If you’re hungry, the chances of you going to the next McDonalds that you see are pretty high. In reality though, it’s rare to see or buy a product that looks exactly how it has been advertised. These 10 images expose expectations vs. reality and basically prove why I have trust issues.
1. Movember
During November, men worldwide boycott shaving their beards to show support to those suffering from testicular cancer. The concept is a great idea even though it does leave our men looking rather unkempt for an entire month

2. Travelling
As thrilling as it is to travel to new and exciting countries, sometimes our photos just don’t agree with us. While flipping through photo memories later, we realise that we actually looked super touristy and silly.

3. Driving
When you’re driving and your favourite song comes on the radio, it’s no secret that we think we look pretty damn cool while singing and bopping our heads. FYI, we really don’t

4. Bike Riding
While riding a motorbike is pretty sexy, the expectations are pretty far off in comparison to the reality. I’m sure it does attract a female or two but in all honesty you’ll probably have a number of guys after you too

(1) (Reply)

‘tiwa Savage Will Never Have Peace’ | Tee Billz Suffers Meltdown? (READ) / See This Beautiful Flower I Saw On Line Today Pics / Opinion: Why Are Nigerians Such Hypocrite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.