Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Changing Charging /usb Port Of Powerbanks.. Possible ?? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Changing Charging /usb Port Of Powerbanks.. Possible ?? (1374 Views)

Can Powerbanks Be Repaired? / The Truth About Powerbanks / Do Powerbanks Damage Phone Batteries? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Changing Charging /usb Port Of Powerbanks.. Possible ?? by Codedboy95(m): 2:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
Codedboy95:
so i want to know if it is possible for me to change the usb port of my romos solo 9 powerbank..i have not been able to use powerbank because two of the port doesn't work again and the working port charges my phone at a very slow rate.. so it is possible for me to get the ports changed??
i just have to revive this my old thread i recently changed location and the power supply here is nothing to write home about.. it feels so bad having a 20000mah powerbank and not being able to use it.. please does anyone know who can fix a new usb port to my romos solo powerbank.. i am currently in Lagos.. please if you know someone that can help me just give me the address and i will be there first thing tomorrow morning thanks
Re: Changing Charging /usb Port Of Powerbanks.. Possible ?? by sanandreas(m): 3:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
My xiaomi used to have partial contact. I fixed it yesterday. Yes it can be fixed but the port is not easy to come by. 1000 to fix new one.
Re: Changing Charging /usb Port Of Powerbanks.. Possible ?? by pinkyruledworld(m): 3:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
Its 101% possible. I have a brother that has done it, he changed a power bank usb charging port to a nokia pin mouth port. Me I hail am

1 Like

Re: Changing Charging /usb Port Of Powerbanks.. Possible ?? by Codedboy95(m): 4:47pm On Mar 26, 2016
sanandreas:
My xiaomi used to have partial contact. I fixed it yesterday. Yes it can be fixed but the port is not easy to come by. 1000 to fix new one.
really? please where did you have it fixed ?
Re: Changing Charging /usb Port Of Powerbanks.. Possible ?? by Codedboy95(m): 4:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
pinkyruledworld:
Its 101% possible. I have a brother that has done it, he changed a power bank usb charging port to a nokia pin mouth port. Me I hail am
Give me his phone number grin
Re: Changing Charging /usb Port Of Powerbanks.. Possible ?? by pinkyruledworld(m): 5:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
Codedboy95:
Give me his phone number grin
Re: Changing Charging /usb Port Of Powerbanks.. Possible ?? by sanandreas(m): 6:34pm On Mar 26, 2016
Codedboy95:
really? please where did you have it fixed ?

Try a good phone repairer. He would buy the USB port and fix it
Re: Changing Charging /usb Port Of Powerbanks.. Possible ?? by Codedboy95(m): 2:47pm On Sep 01, 2016
sanandreas:

Try a good phone repairer. He would buy the USB port and fix it
Thanks please do you know of any that can help me fix it?.. i am Lagos based
Re: Changing Charging /usb Port Of Powerbanks.. Possible ?? by Codedboy95(m): 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
Codedboy95:
so i want to know if it is possible for me to change the usb port of my romos solo 9 powerbank..i have not been able to use powerbank because two of the port doesn't work again and the working port charges my phone at a very slow rate.. so it is possible for me to get the ports changed??
i just have to revive this my old thread i recently changed location and the power supply here is nothing to write home about.. it feels very bad having a 20000mah powerbank and not being able to use it.. please does anyone know who can fix a new usb port to my romos solo powerbank.. i am currently in Lagos.. please if you know someone that can help me just give me the address and i will be there first thing tomorrow morning
Re: Changing Charging /usb Port Of Powerbanks.. Possible ?? by Codedboy95(m): 7:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
bump

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Specifications, Features Leaked / Itel 6900: How Durable Is The Itel 6900 Phone? / 6 Other Reasons Why Your Phone's Battery May Be Dieing Faster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.