Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Un Answerable Question For Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Un Answerable Question For Christians (661 Views)

Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye / For Christians: How To Be Free From Masturbation, Other Addictions / Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Un Answerable Question For Christians by Skako(m): 5:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
i have never come across a Christian that answer this question and the question is

what our purpose on earth

pls i need answer with evidence
Re: Un Answerable Question For Christians by Edwinmason(m): 5:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
have u try asking google *mtcheew*
Re: Un Answerable Question For Christians by psucc(m): 5:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
Old kindly visit the great preacher, Ecclesiastes, he will kindly tell you beyond mere answering the question

1 Like

Re: Un Answerable Question For Christians by lepasharon(f): 6:07pm On Mar 26, 2016
Let the holy spirit touch you tongue
Re: Un Answerable Question For Christians by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
Skako:
i have never come across a Christian that answer this question and the question is

Is it only xtians who were unable to answer your quest? Well, hear this: look around the world and see: nothing exists for itself. Instead, everything exists for something else. Animals breathe out CO2 as waste product which is needed by plants to produce food. Then, they give out O2 as waste which we need to be alife. Then, they don't need the food they produce with the CO2 we give them. Instead, we need it. But after eating the food, they turn to faeces which we don't need but useful to plants. Even the nutrient used to grow our bodies are not for us @ the end of the day because when we die, our bodies turn to nutrients to grow the plants. These are natural evidence to you that we exist primarily as parts of a huge machinery called 'universe' to complement other parts.
Re: Un Answerable Question For Christians by RealAdewole(m): 6:47pm On Mar 26, 2016
purpose?
Re: Un Answerable Question For Christians by Skako(m): 9:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
Freelanswer:
Is it only xtians who were unable to answer your quest? Well, hear this: look around the world and see: nothing exists for itself. Instead, everything exists for something else. Animals breathe out CO2 as waste product which is needed by plants to produce food. Then, they give out O2 as waste which we need to be alife. Then, they don't need the food they produce with the CO2 we give them. Instead, we need it. But after eating the food, they turn to faeces which we don't need but useful to plants. Even the nutrient used to grow our bodies are not for us @ the end of the day because when we die, our bodies turn to nutrients to grow the plants. These are natural evidence to you that we exist primarily as parts of a huge machinery called 'universe' to complement other parts.
that means ur purpose on earth is cabon cycle u illustrated
Re: Un Answerable Question For Christians by Skako(m): 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
any Christian to answer the Op
Re: Un Answerable Question For Christians by DrLazDevitan: 10:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
Skako:

Your question on dellibration has lost every sense of fitness and keeness.The certainty of purposeness to life is a gradual intune of many foci of which Religion(pertaining to christians) is just one of a whole.No one has an open cheque to ramify in one the convulsive duty of life,it is in itself undefined! Thus,in search of this knowledge in any made so free is SLAVERY!

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Uchenna Okonkwor Drops Yet Another Prophecy Says Obama Nuclear Deal With / Questions On God And Sin / Please Advice! My Pastor Hates Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.