Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,389 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Mercy Johnson And Husband Rock Ankara Attires - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson And Husband Rock Ankara Attires (33364 Views)

Funke Akindele And Husband Rock Matching Outfits (photos) / Mercy Johnson & Husband Rock Matching Outfit In New Loved Up Photo / Bimbo Thomas, Doris Simeon, Others Rock Ankara Styles To Owambe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson And Husband Rock Ankara Attires by oluchingorji(f): 5:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
Fans keep drooling over their new look as the mother of two looked so elegant while her green Ankara dress fit her like a glove showing off every inch of her curves. She captioned the photos: Off to an event with ma boyfriend and hubby.love is wantintin lol

As usual Fans will always have their eyes bolted on… Mercy Johnson no doubt out there displaying one of her flamboyant style. She looks so beautiful and both look happy.

Source (https://www.instagram.com/p/BDa1INXSkPH/?taken-by=mercyjohnsonokojie)

via (http://www.adelove.com/mercy-johnson-and-hubby-look/)

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Rock Ankara Attires by petkoffdrake2(m): 5:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
Nice
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Rock Ankara Attires by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 5:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
DARKNESS
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Rock Ankara Attires by MosakuAW(m): 5:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
Coke and Fanta.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Rock Ankara Attires by xpac01(m): 5:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
This cute. But, is anybody also noticing that stricking identical look with me

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Rock Ankara Attires by Mrop(m): 6:57pm On Mar 26, 2016
nice one

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Rock Ankara Attires by Larrey(f): 7:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
Lovely. Hope mercy is nt using bleaching cream sa

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Rock Ankara Attires by chidiOK(f): 7:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
tasteful
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Rock Ankara Attires by Destined2win: 8:08pm On Mar 26, 2016
Hmm.Mercy, the mama look is beginning to show. All those front and back engines will begin to sag...nature
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Rock Ankara Attires by angelTI(f): 8:11pm On Mar 26, 2016
Mother of 2 @OP undecided Biko correct yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Rock Ankara Attires by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
MosakuAW:

Coke and Fanta.
Who is the coke and who is the Fanta? I hope you know Fanta is yellow in color?

All I see is one coke and one kunu. grin

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Rock Ankara Attires by Utchgirl(f): 8:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
Op plz correct urself. M.J hv 3 kids nt 2

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Rock Ankara Attires by hakinze00(m): 8:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
MosakuAW:

Coke and Fanta.
wich of dem is fanta? Well dey are both coke and coke

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Rock Ankara Attires by axortedbabe(f): 8:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
MosakuAW:

Coke and Fanta.
coke n malt..atleast malt is lighter

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Rock Ankara Attires by PeterAkin: 9:07pm On Mar 26, 2016
Beautiful Couple
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Rock Ankara Attires by mizhefeh(f): 9:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
Lovely couple
God abeg bles my man also

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Rock Ankara Attires by JoaHynppes(m): 9:57pm On Mar 26, 2016
[size=14pt]looks like she's in Nigeria. Does she reside in US or Nigeria?

Secondly, nairaland needs to get their sh!t together.when ever you wanna quote with just a letter to modify later, the sh!t keeps being so slow and later you gonna see yourself in the next page. ..i'm 100% sure it's not a connection problem.i from new York.
[/size]
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Rock Ankara Attires by cutebobo(m): 9:57pm On Mar 26, 2016
If someone should ask me, I will suggest that all Nigeria celebrities should be paying tax on Nairaland, most especially this set;

Tonto Dike
Genevieve Nnaji
Mercy Aigbe
Mercy Johnson
Toyin Aimakhu
Omotola

Even all Snake story writers.

11 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Rock Ankara Attires by Sunnycliff(m): 9:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
DARKNESS

Na so una go dey beef up anyhow? Whats the darkness here? or is this inferiority complex and sheer jealousy? Is dark complexion a crime? Cant u appreciate good things

#proudlyblackcomplexioned

8 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Rock Ankara Attires by billionman: 9:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
Nice. What business is Mr Okogie into?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Rock Ankara Attires by darmmie2012(f): 9:59pm On Mar 26, 2016
This is lovely
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Rock Ankara Attires by Sunnycliff(m): 10:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
LastMumu:
Who is the coke and who is the Fanta? I hope you know Fanta is yellow in color?

All I see is one coke and one kunu. grin

Bad belle! Bad Mouth!! Your moniker though!
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Rock Ankara Attires by lielbree: 10:01pm On Mar 26, 2016
Mother of 3 o. Op
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Rock Ankara Attires by BABANGBALI: 10:01pm On Mar 26, 2016
omo see milky bweasts
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Rock Ankara Attires by Meeloreh(f): 10:01pm On Mar 26, 2016
After 3 kids- boyfriend ? shocked
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Rock Ankara Attires by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
GOD bless their union
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Rock Ankara Attires by BABANGBALI: 10:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
billionman:
Nice. What business is Mr Okogie into?
na yahoo yahoo now
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Rock Ankara Attires by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 26, 2016
Wetin dat guy dey look for first pics now? shocked shocked

Omo d guy na......abeg sef.. grin

Anyways...

DrabeeyWasHere
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Rock Ankara Attires by ebonge1: 10:03pm On Mar 26, 2016
Well blessed union....
God alone
Deserves
Links.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Rock Ankara Attires by Flexherbal(m): 10:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
Lovely.
Responsible couple.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Rock Ankara Attires by pretydiva(f): 10:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
Correction op, she's a mother of 3 not 2

Back 2 d topic..dey both look so lovely kiss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts, Her Baby Daddy Loved Up In New Photos / 10 Most Beautiful Yoruba Actresses / Toke Makinwa Wows In Pink Body-hugging Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.