Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

OAU Post UTME Past Questions And Answers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Post UTME Past Questions And Answers (727 Views)

Unilag studies thread / OAU Post Utme (saturday Candidates Results) / 400 Level OAU Medical Student Killed By A Hit And Run Driver (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OAU Post UTME Past Questions And Answers by ChikaJones: 5:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
OAU is one of Nigeria's greatest schools. Their Post UME Examinations is easy to fail and easy to pass. The key is to start preparing on time.

Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) is a federal government owned and operated Nigerian university. The university is in the ancient city of Ile-Ife, Osun State, Nigeria. The university was founded in 1961 and classes commenced in October 1962 as the University of Ife by the regional government of Western Nigeria, led by late chief Samuel Ladoke Akintola, and was renamed Obafemi Awolowo University on 12 May 1987 in honour of Chief Obafemi Awolowo (1909–1987), first premier of the Western Region of Nigeria, whose brainchild the university was.
I have heard that the school sometimes recycles old questions, used in previous years, so i started searching for past questions, i got some really nice ones at:

http://pastquestionsandanswers.com/post-utme-latest-updates-how-to-get-oau-post-utme-past-questions-and-answers/

I am still on the lookout for more information about the school and how they set their Post UTME. Does anyone know the date for the OAU post utme yet? Please let me know.

Thanks Guys and success in advance.

(1) (Reply)

Lasu Screening Form Is Out / Corruption In Nigeria Tertiary Institutions / Caption What This Student His Doing In An Exam Hall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.