Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,221 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Scores Killed In Borno State By Boko Haram - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scores Killed In Borno State By Boko Haram (21868 Views)

Soldiers And Armed Herdsmen Clash In Benue, Scores Killed [PHOTOS] / Soldier Onah John Ali Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (PHOTOS) / Female Kidnapper Caught In Iwo, Osun State By Mob And Taken To The Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scores Killed In Borno State By Boko Haram by macaranta(m): 10:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
Pidggin:
The NA will soon post pictures of dead Boko Haram members asap.

RIP to all the dead.
;Dthe zombies need to be fed something na

2 Likes

Re: Scores Killed In Borno State By Boko Haram by WeldHome: 10:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
This is sad! Pretty sad..
Re: Scores Killed In Borno State By Boko Haram by wiseoneking: 10:55pm On Mar 26, 2016
sameer1212:
U are becoming annoying dis days Kid. Get a life.
Whats wrong in what he just said. He is certainly right.
Re: Scores Killed In Borno State By Boko Haram by chigoizie7(m): 10:56pm On Mar 26, 2016
dammytosh:

yes u are right.

they actually came to rob. they needed food.

That has been their modus operandi.
Re: Scores Killed In Borno State By Boko Haram by chukwukadibia10: 10:56pm On Mar 26, 2016
legaxi:
Adonbilivit

Even me.

Can't believe this.

Is it not this week that the Army and pple of Borno triumphed back to Borno in the name of clearing the terrorists.

God will judge Buhari.
Re: Scores Killed In Borno State By Boko Haram by shamecurls(m): 10:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
Anitame:

Story for the gods! You are just assuming. My Hubby's friend is a soldier posted in Maiduguri. He gives us updates. Win ko, win ni!,According to him, Nigerian Army can never win this war o. Govt is just covering up. He sends us pics of army men killed everyday. So, just forget about this gradual process theory. Govt is not trying at all. The army is not well equipped and too many saboteurs in the Nigerian army.

At a time, I will only make judgement based on the information i find on the media

If what you stated happens to be true, then we have no journalism in this country. Whats in the news is far off from whats happening on ground.

Sigh.....

1 Like

Re: Scores Killed In Borno State By Boko Haram by macino1(m): 11:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Thats true brother
They are not stupid
If the war is really over as we are led to believe they wont have a problem going there
You are on point.
Re: Scores Killed In Borno State By Boko Haram by CommitteeMember(m): 11:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
Goodluck Jonathan should call his siblings and family to order.

Re: Scores Killed In Borno State By Boko Haram by jambodavid: 11:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
According to buhari rivers state is most dangerous state in Nigeria.
Can somebody ask this question?
Rivers state and borno state which one is safer to live. Plz i need am answer
Re: Scores Killed In Borno State By Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
shamecurls:

I personally believe that the NA is winning the war as its glaring from the report that they re presently starving and there network and logistics have been broken.

Terrorism wont end over-night as it has never happened in such way in any part of the world. Its a gradual process which i bliv we would conquer
stop believing FG lies
Re: Scores Killed In Borno State By Boko Haram by vislabraye(m): 11:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
TPAND:
Lord we need your intervention. Scores, dozens, thousands are being killed by Boko Haram. The world doesn't seem to give a sniff, 31 killed in Belgium is being portrayed as the apocalypse.

We need your help O Lord! You are our only refuge

When the daura man said bokoharam has been defeated, why will the world want to help us ?

3 Likes

Re: Scores Killed In Borno State By Boko Haram by vislabraye(m): 11:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
CommitteeMember:
Goodluck Jonathan should call his siblings and family to order.

War against bokoharam is war against the north......Buhari
Re: Scores Killed In Borno State By Boko Haram by gretblue: 11:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
sameer1212:
U are becoming annoying dis days Kid. Get a life.
The guy is a known BH sympathizer.Kindly ignore him
Re: Scores Killed In Borno State By Boko Haram by vislabraye(m): 11:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
ollah1:

Those guys are hungry. It shows they are now powerless and only tryna look important to the outside world. They came to steal and they did that on bicycle and tricycle.

Re: Scores Killed In Borno State By Boko Haram by toofit007: 11:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
shamecurls:

At a time, I will only make judgement based on the information i find on the media

If what you stated happens to be true, then we have no journalism in this country. Whats in the news is far off from whats happening on ground.

Sigh.....
so do u think u have journalism before? those paid Ibadan express way journalist who will continue to do the bide of their paid master till thy kingdom come. when it comes for accurate information, the public had been RAPED.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Killed In Borno State By Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
gretblue:

The guy is a known BH sympathizer.Kindly ignore him
Ok,Will do just that. Thanks sha.
Re: Scores Killed In Borno State By Boko Haram by vislabraye(m): 11:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
GenBuhari:
How does Sahara Reporters who are based in USA get information that news media in Nigeria cannot get?

Sahara Reporters may be spreading false CIA propaganda to undermine our govt.

How does cnn that's based in USA still get new about Nigeria better still, bbc ?

3 Likes

Re: Scores Killed In Borno State By Boko Haram by ShinnBet: 11:45pm On Mar 26, 2016
And for some stup1d reason the mod in politics section decided this thread should be moved to crime section where it will be hidden.

Thanks to the crime mods for pushing this to FP.

2 Likes

Re: Scores Killed In Borno State By Boko Haram by Ehiscotch(m): 11:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
I should insult all these idiots who are gloating about the deaths of people, God they annoy me . Before I go futher, why are you all stupid? You claim Buhari is a dullard, ask ur self are u any better? From ur posts I see that anytime the NA clear out camps & the troops gradually win the war, you all are pained. If you must know, in war terms when u defeat ur opponent (enemy) it doesn't neccesarily mean you have killed every of them. They could still regroup & there could be a few sneak attacks here or there. The US would tell you they have countered (defeated) terrorism, but they couldn't prevent the attacks in california . If the same Sahara reporters praise the NA tomorrow one idiot who doesn't know what they (Sahara reporters) are, will say nah "Yoruba Newspaper, nah Tinubu get am" or "it is propaganda". If the troops aren't winning the war everyday, then why haven't we seen everyday bombings like it was under GEJ? I can't believe one idiot would only be happy to read ill news.
Re: Scores Killed In Borno State By Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
Ehiscotch:
I should insult all these idiots who are gloating about the deaths of people, God they annoy me . Before I go futher, why are you all stupid? You claim Buhari is a dullard, ask ur self are u any better? From ur posts I see that anytime the NA clear out camps & the troops gradually win the war, you all are pained. If you must know, in war terms when u defeat ur opponent (enemy) it doesn't neccesarily mean you have killed every of them. They could still regroup & there could be a few sneak attacks here or there. The US would tell you they have countered (defeated) terrorism, but they couldn't prevent the attacks in california . If the same Sahara reporters praise the NA tomorrow one idiot who doesn't know what they (Sahara reporters) are, will say nah "Yoruba Newspaper, nah Tinubu get am" or "it is propaganda". If the troops aren't winning the war everyday, then why haven't we seen everyday bombings like it was under GEJ? I can't believe one idiot would only be happy to read ill news.

First off
Go put on a shirt, then get some food in yer belly
U look malnourished

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scores Killed In Borno State By Boko Haram by Ehiscotch(m): 12:07am On Mar 27, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

First off Go put on a shirt, then get some food in yer belly U look malnourished
LOL. And u think that is me in the picture?
Re: Scores Killed In Borno State By Boko Haram by Ehiscotch(m): 12:08am On Mar 27, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

First off Go put on a shirt, then get some food in yer belly U look malnourished
Second off?
Re: Scores Killed In Borno State By Boko Haram by preselect(m): 1:07am On Mar 27, 2016
[size=13pt]another attack by supporters of the daura warlord on the supporters of the daura warlord. what a shame the daura warlord seems incompetent. at least tell us the truth. first they said they have been "technically defeated", whatever that means, then we heard they have surrendered, that their leader has stepped down. bla bla bla

na look we de look una, meanwhile where are the chibok girls? [/size]

#BuhariBokoChibok

Re: Scores Killed In Borno State By Boko Haram by Izunwa(m): 2:07am On Mar 27, 2016
They came with motorcycles and tricycles? Where do these guys get fuel from in this time of scarcity? undecided . Just thinking out loud sad
Re: Scores Killed In Borno State By Boko Haram by MrSly(m): 3:32am On Mar 27, 2016
GenBuhari:
How does Sahara Reporters who are based in USA get information that news media in Nigeria cannot get?

Sahara Reporters may be spreading false CIA propaganda to undermine our govt.

shut up. The media in nigeria are are under the govt and could be influenced to air news in favour of the govt especially now we have quassi-military govt. Sahara reporters are more reliable than any nigerian media, atleast under the watch of the current govt.
Re: Scores Killed In Borno State By Boko Haram by MrSly(m): 3:38am On Mar 27, 2016
shamecurls:

Sigh.....
definitely any failing govt will atleast use the media to cover their ass in order to have the confidence of the masses. so do not always the media for govt(not only in nigeria) is a citadel of lies and deceit.

1 Like

Re: Scores Killed In Borno State By Boko Haram by MrSly(m): 3:51am On Mar 27, 2016
Ehiscotch:
Buhari sympathizer, if the NA has achieved the so called defeat against BH where were they when the BH carried out the so called weak attack. In war, after defeat there should be "occupation". if the NA has actually defeated BH they should have occupied that land as a professional precaution to prevent the so called weak attacks as you claim.

1 Like

Re: Scores Killed In Borno State By Boko Haram by M4gunners: 4:44am On Mar 27, 2016
Boko Haram are still killing, while NA sre busy roosting Easter goat.APC on the other side claiming they have technically defeated the Boko Haram.
Re: Scores Killed In Borno State By Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:55am On Mar 27, 2016
sameer1212:
Na dis kind news they give una bitter Igbos joy but if SR report how an Igbo/ipob man stole our money,SR be Tinubu propaganda. Enemies of progress.

From names called so far, 81% of the loot went North angry angry
It's a Character Trait cheesy grin
Abacha
IBB
Dasuki
Buhari
Shagari sef angry
Re: Scores Killed In Borno State By Boko Haram by Carter4luv(m): 6:25am On Mar 27, 2016
it was the same boko haram who came up on bokomedia dat dey are ready to surrender, den why another bomb blast. never trust the devil until u see him change.

1 Like

Re: Scores Killed In Borno State By Boko Haram by totorimi: 7:16am On Mar 27, 2016
Let the whole world focus their attention on Nigeria because this Boko Boko people have become willy willy to us.

Sometimes ago the Nigerian army showed us a picture of a man they said was Shekau who was shot dead in an ambush we all cleberated but boko continued to kill.

They came again and told us Boko was releasing our girls we believed and jubilated.

They showed us video of fleeing boko members video of bomber camps, pictures of killed boko members yet boko is as potent as ever before if not deadlier.

Again they told us they have technically defeated boko we believed but boko came back to kill the more.

They warned us to over look boko killing and stop reporting it but boko became more ferocious and killed us more again.

Now a video from nowhere is out showing the same boko Shekau they allegedly killed suing for peace yet more killings.

The world needs to do something about our army and boko boko insurgents.

1 Like

Re: Scores Killed In Borno State By Boko Haram by shamecurls(m): 7:42am On Mar 27, 2016
MrSly:
definitely any failing govt will atleast use the media to cover their ass in order to have the confidence of the masses. so do not always the media for govt(not only in nigeria) is a citadel of lies and deceit.

Spot-On

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Stabs Landlord To Death In Lagos (pictured) / Garnishee Order, Fraudsters’ New Tool – EFCC / We Targeted Politicians Who Stole Money – Hajia, Robbers’ Informant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.