Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

How Does A Red Copy Survey Look? Pls See Mine. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Does A Red Copy Survey Look? Pls See Mine. (8616 Views)

The Importance Of The Red Copy Of A Survey Plan / How To Verify Red Copy Of Survey Plan In Lagos Was Lodged / C of O plots in IBEJU LEKKI in an Estate,With FREE RED COPY SURVEY..CALL NOW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does A Red Copy Survey Look? Pls See Mine. by decatalyst(m): 7:45pm On Mar 26, 2016
I gave someone 50k to do a survey for a plot of land. He brought 3 copies of the document below without a seal. Pls, is this real and genuine?

Re: How Does A Red Copy Survey Look? Pls See Mine. by ikubch(m): 8:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
decatalyst:
I gave someone 50k to do a survey for a plot of land. He brought 3 copies of the document below without a seal. Pls, is this real and genuine?
I love your signature. I'm a believer in pragmatism too
Re: How Does A Red Copy Survey Look? Pls See Mine. by rheether(f): 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2016
Without a seal?? Wasted 50k.
Re: How Does A Red Copy Survey Look? Pls See Mine. by ganny1: 8:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
The survey plan must be 5 pieces, 3 cloths and 2 papers all with stamp with address of the surveyor. Meaning of Record copy is submitting the survey plan to survey general office for record prupose. Record copy consist alot of survey plans not only urs.
Re: How Does A Red Copy Survey Look? Pls See Mine. by decatalyst(m): 10:37am On Mar 27, 2016
ikubch:

I love your signature. I'm a believer in pragmatism too

Thanks man.
Re: How Does A Red Copy Survey Look? Pls See Mine. by decatalyst(m): 10:55am On Mar 27, 2016
Please, experts in the house. I need you here!

I didn't meet the surveyor in person..gave the money to someone very close to me. I don't know nothing about how that shii is and that's why I need enlightenment.

Thanks for the anticipated response.
Re: How Does A Red Copy Survey Look? Pls See Mine. by ola2nde(m): 11:26am On Mar 27, 2016
decatalyst:
Please, experts in the house. I need you here!

I didn't meet the surveyor in person..gave the money to someone very close to me. I don't know nothing about how that shii is and that's why I need enlightenment.

Thanks for the anticipated response.

@decatalyst
Red copy is not meant for client to see
Its to be lodged at office of the Surveyor general of the state.
U can only see the evidence off submission.

May I ask where is the location of the site

'Cos there is no where in Lagos where 50k can run a rigistered survey on less a provisional survey or sketch.
Re: How Does A Red Copy Survey Look? Pls See Mine. by decatalyst(m): 7:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
ola2nde:

@decatalyst

'Cos there is no where in Lagos where 50k can run a rigistered survey on less a provisional survey or sketch.

Its in Ibadan.
Re: How Does A Red Copy Survey Look? Pls See Mine. by Desbabe14: 10:45am On Feb 08, 2017
Good day to you all my brothers and sisters,
Pls i need to know how much i can get a red copy for a plot of land there in ibadan somewhere around wire and cable. since Nigeria currency has been devalue i think everything has totally been affected even things we dont purchase or import from overseas. I have completed the Boys quarter left the main building in front.
Pls urgent respond and advise will be highly appreciate.
Re: How Does A Red Copy Survey Look? Pls See Mine. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 11, 2017
decatalyst:
is not possible for you too have a genuine one cause the money you pay is not for a real survey

2 Likes

Re: How Does A Red Copy Survey Look? Pls See Mine. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
ola2nde:

@decatalyst

exactly

1 Like

Re: How Does A Red Copy Survey Look? Pls See Mine. by dotcomnamename: 9:21am On Jul 29, 2018

is not possible for you too have a genuine one cause the money you pay is not for a real survey

Exactly

(1) (Reply)

Glass Blocks For Sale At Good Price / Mortgage Facility In Abuja Through (aso Savings And Loan) / Lagoon Gate Estate, Beautiful Water Front Estate Selling For 750k Per Plot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.