Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Uche Jombo Stuns In Monochrome Jumpsuit (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo Stuns In Monochrome Jumpsuit (photos) (27485 Views)

Ini Edo Stylish In Monochrome Outfit (Photos) / Waje Looks Exquisite In Monochrome Fringe Ensemble / Ini Edo Steps Out In Monochrome Outfit (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Jombo Stuns In Monochrome Jumpsuit (photos) by Idydarling(f): 11:41pm On Mar 26, 2016
the first pix is wack
Re: Uche Jombo Stuns In Monochrome Jumpsuit (photos) by Tobium1(m): 12:31am On Mar 27, 2016
Just one baby and she's sagged already, I wonder how she will look wen she decides to make it 2 or 3
Re: Uche Jombo Stuns In Monochrome Jumpsuit (photos) by Nobody: 1:23am On Mar 27, 2016
How the fvck is this news?
Re: Uche Jombo Stuns In Monochrome Jumpsuit (photos) by Jimi23(m): 3:29am On Mar 27, 2016
When u refuse to accept to remain how God naturally created u, u will surely regret it. After Uche Jombo tried to reverse the teeth that God gave her, she ended up damaging her teeth and can no longer smile properly. Hiding her teeth. Uche I hope u have learnt ya lesson. grin
Re: Uche Jombo Stuns In Monochrome Jumpsuit (photos) by smileysmiley(f): 6:35am On Mar 27, 2016
LuveU2:
She has become so slim wow!
slim or fat
Re: Uche Jombo Stuns In Monochrome Jumpsuit (photos) by rev2214(m): 6:37am On Mar 27, 2016
Uhmmm is she same 1 that acted Domitila? Because this lady look more beautiful than that 1
Re: Uche Jombo Stuns In Monochrome Jumpsuit (photos) by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 27, 2016
DrChukzy:

Are you the one in that picture?

Someone made a comment, u quickly rush to view the Profile pics
Re: Uche Jombo Stuns In Monochrome Jumpsuit (photos) by DrChukzy(m): 7:09am On Mar 27, 2016
micronut:

Lol! You saw what I saw too Those pointed parts... Hmn, some girls are meant to make men commit

Abiii nau.
Re: Uche Jombo Stuns In Monochrome Jumpsuit (photos) by DrChukzy(m): 7:14am On Mar 27, 2016
kenonze:

Someone made a comment, u quickly rush to view the Profile pics

If you don't like it, call heaven!
Re: Uche Jombo Stuns In Monochrome Jumpsuit (photos) by omohjesu(m): 7:14am On Mar 27, 2016
She nd jumpsuit sha grin
Re: Uche Jombo Stuns In Monochrome Jumpsuit (photos) by WhoRUDeceiving: 7:19am On Mar 27, 2016
OP how is she "stunning"? Do you know the meaning of stun? Because Google news and yahoo are always posting people "stunning" doesn't mean for naija we all na mumu.

BTW, how is light in your area?
Re: Uche Jombo Stuns In Monochrome Jumpsuit (photos) by adeyemisophia: 7:42am On Mar 27, 2016
Sup you'll
First off;am not saying anybody should send me money,that is not why we are here,am just trying to help build a career in this music business.
Have seen a lot of dope rappers and real good singers I mean amazing singers around looking for the smallest opportunity to record their song or even to get their songs heard.
Most of this peps are so good and they are even ready eat a bowl full of poo just to record a song.(Talking from experience)
You'll know what I mean already so let me cut the story shot,am trying to start a movement for guys or girls that love to produce or artist that have always loved to make those drake,meek mill,rick ross,kendrick lammer,the weekend,casper nyovest,Aka and so on... type of music am not talking about doing the same type of music am just giving an example.
So if you know you have what it takes to start this movement,Home studio,Money to start a real nice studio,or you are a dope producer and you have any other thing related idea to start this movement then
Holla me or whatsapp me
On 08102803093 This is not just a thought its something most of us have been facing since we found the love 4 music.
Re: Uche Jombo Stuns In Monochrome Jumpsuit (photos) by seyinaira: 8:17am On Mar 27, 2016
I love your natural hair #Naturaliser
Re: Uche Jombo Stuns In Monochrome Jumpsuit (photos) by NorttGate: 9:54am On Mar 27, 2016
kenonze:
No need chasing Fulani herdsmen up and down.
Just spray chemical e.g "Snipper" on ur farmland.
All their cattle will die
And who wil bear the brunt. Think like a man
Re: Uche Jombo Stuns In Monochrome Jumpsuit (photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 27, 2016
kenonze:
No need chasing Fulani herdsmen up and down.
Just spray chemical e.g "Snipper" on ur farmland.
All their cattle will die

Is that why ur dp is showing us fallen heroes ?
Re: Uche Jombo Stuns In Monochrome Jumpsuit (photos) by LuveU2(f): 4:21pm On Mar 27, 2016
smileysmiley:
slim or fat
sacarsm tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology / Enisa Learns Pidgin From Davido (Video) / Photos From Mercy Johnson's Daughter Purity's 4th Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.