Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Help!!! Should He Involve Human And Child Right? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help!!! Should He Involve Human And Child Right? (516 Views)

U.K Factory Produces Humanoid Robots That Functions Like Human And Us [pictures] / Tourist Killed By Tigers In Front Of Wife And Child- Watch Graphic Video / Another Great Lost Nollywood Actor Kelvin Ikeduba Involve In Car Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Should He Involve Human And Child Right? by Hysmady(m): 9:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
A very close friend of mine lost their mother back in 2011 without knowing the cause of his mother's death till date...Not less than a year their dad married another wife and ever since this woman stepped into their house, their house has been upside down ,treated the children like outsider to the extent that their dad changed to them badly and he kinda turn his back against his own children (not caring about what their stepmom does to them)family,neighbours, their late mother's family and friends...Their dad also warned them not to see their late mother's mom and family again,he also informed them not to report their stepmother wicked act to anyone...Ever since the woman stepped into their house she has been cruel and causing atrocities almost everyday...Fast forward to today,he visited me and he looked so annoyed and furious,he told me his stepmother flogged his little sister of 15 years with full rage and anger in the presence of their dad (their dad didn't see it as a big deal) without any big reason leaving a huge mark on his sister's back and hand and it sounds silly in the ears that she has no right to beat or lay her hands on her stepchildren, she also threatened him( my friend ) to leave his father's house just imagine that...This is not the first time she do this as she has been doing that for long and it has been overlooked...

So I suggested he should report to human and child right before this issue get out of hand since no close relative can intervene in their family matters!
So my fellow nairalanders...I deeply need ur advice as this is a huge step to carry but helpful...thanks

(1) (Reply)

Plane Crash Killed Jean Lapierre An Ex-minister And 6 Others In Quebec Canada / When You Make Your Eye-brow To Look Like That Of Ekiti Road [see Photo] / Justin Bieber Debuts New Hair Cut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.