Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

British And Nigerian FB Post - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / British And Nigerian FB Post (837 Views)

Watch Funny Trending Conversation Between Russian President And Nigerian Pastor / R2x Comics - How American And Nigerian Parents Check Assignment / Difference BTW An American FB Post And A Nigerian FB Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

British And Nigerian FB Post by oieda: 9:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
JUST FOR THE LAUGHS
Copied from: Duchess Patra
Difference Between A British Facebook & Nigerian Facebook Post & Comments
BRITISH FACEBOOK POST:
ANGELA GRANT: - I love my husband so much and I can do anything to please him. But I have recently been finding myself attracted to his younger brother, what should I do folks?
COMMENTS:
1. Vanessa Drinkwater: Oh dear! I have been in your shoes before. I had to wake up and face the fact that I am married.
2. Tracy Bamby: Awwwww love….Get yourself a nice cuppa tea… it’ll sooth away that burning ache you feel for his brother…oh and don’t forget to watch Oprah later…*huggz hun*
---------------------------
NIGERIAN FACEBOOK POST.
RAMAOTU IDEMUDIA: I live with my husband and two daughters...anytime my brother in-law comes to visit, I feel the urge to be with him instead. I need advice please.
COMMENTS:
1. Titilayo Kurukere: Ashawo! No wonder you can’t even give the poor man a son…so so daughters *mtcheew*
2. Damilola Gbadamosi : Oloshi leleyi, Ur brother in-law ke?
3. Amaka Ede: You are a disgrace to your family and all women. JEZEBEL!
4. Bornboy The Bigboy: You are just too cute. I love u, my BB pin is 22AA22BBC…please add me so that I can take care of you when my containers arrive from high and low seas…bebi leave ya husband lemme show you the life!
5. Mohamadu Bello: This is all Buhari's fault
6. Ekaite Akpan: @ Mohamadu, YOU ARE MAD...IT IS JONATHAN's FAULT…YOU HE-GOAT! In fact, I don’t even know why I am toking to you sef…..ILLITERATE!
7. Mr Smith (Confused Briton on the friends list): Huh?
8. Suffering And Smiling Student: Has ASUU strike been called off?
9. Prophet Touch Not My Anointed: The bible says in ‘fallopian’ chapter 2 verse tatee…thou shall not look at ya husband’s brothers with lust. Repent my sister.
10. Aminu Megida: May Allah 4give u
11. Patrick Obahiagbon: The enormity of this crinkum crankum will bring about Armageddonrial end to the fiscal polistikum edificacy of the I do & I don’t of the marriage institution.
12. One idiot: hello ramaotu I dropped 10 pounds last week... Visit www.somethingsomething....

1 Like

Re: British And Nigerian FB Post by ojnnaco(m): 9:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
Funny but an old joke shaaa. that's inbuilt in Nigerians to reply so
Re: British And Nigerian FB Post by Femich18(m): 9:59pm On Mar 26, 2016
An old joke though but dt no 12 made it hilarious... one idiot always dropping 10pounds
Re: British And Nigerian FB Post by rheether(f): 10:09pm On Mar 26, 2016
Like seriously, who is that fool? always dropping 10pounds?
Re: British And Nigerian FB Post by Puredove: 2:22pm On Mar 27, 2016
Really funny, love it.

(1) (Reply)

Laugh Responsibly / 10 Soups You Don't Need Tomatoes For.. / What Is Wrong With This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.