Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,428 members, 7,864,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

President Buhari's Easter Message - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Easter Message (15505 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians / President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians / Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians: I Won't Fail You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 27, 2016
satowind:

U are a fooool y involve ipob to ur useless comment and later claim the matured one?
Who is dis Ipob tout Go fvck ur mama.
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by morule20(m): 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2016
Dats my president, d best presido ever in niger.
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by Interesting15: 3:39pm On Mar 27, 2016
godson36:

Buhari is a Muslim but not a solid one. just like me, am a Christian but I go to church once in a year...

that's DECEMBER 31st

since he is not a fan of Religion, that quote is probably from OSINBANJO..

Am I right??

You are deceiving yourself with 'buhari is not a fan of religion'. For your information, he's a die hard fan of islam.

You also, take your relationship with our Lord Jesus Christ more serious.

Attend Church more often. Go to a Bible believing Church.

God Bless You.
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by Kyllahmc(m): 4:21pm On Mar 27, 2016
Kudos to the guy that composed this message. wishing you a happier easter.
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by Glorealluv(m): 5:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
Is dis PMB's speech or PMB's dream speech, coz even if u multiply his brain by 5 he cn neva tink of dis kind of speech. Dis is surely written 4 him. Even his welcome speech is jst 5 lines ;DIs dis PMB's speech or PMB's dream speech, coz even if u multiply his brain by 5 he cn neva tink of dis kind of speech. Dis is surely written 4 him. Even his welcome speech is jst 5 lines
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by chukwukadibia10: 5:42pm On Mar 27, 2016
TeamSimple:

Why didn't we Muslims ask GEJ to become a Muslim whenever he gives messages on Sallah days. And if Buhari had chosen not to give the message, you lots would still crucify him. Sons and daughters of discord.

O my creator, never make me have any reason to worship with this set of people. If it remains a second for me to, please peacefully end my life. Amin.
E pained u.

Ntoooooor!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by Glorealluv(m): 5:47pm On Mar 27, 2016
godson36:

Buhari is a Muslim but not a solid one. just like me, am a Christian but I go to church once in a year...

that's DECEMBER 31st

since he is not a fan of Religion, that quote is probably from OSINBANJO..

Am I right??
U r totally wrng, buhari dat left his guests on his welcm ceremony 2 go nd pray
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by Sctests: 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
Buhari is talking about holding hands and building a 'peaceful nigeria' after instigating the killing of others with his divisiveness and hate for many years he lost elections. He has even taken his parochial and ethnic views to international at aljazeera.
How well did he hold GEJ's hand in attempt to build nigeria?

He has destroyed nigeria in attempt to get power at all cost and that hell-hole will continue to spiral downward. He should stop his preaching, nigeria's downfall is a surebanker.
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by Tarzaa(m): 7:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
Love the message...
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by satowind(m): 11:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
sameer1212:
Who is dis Ipob tout Go fvck ur mama.
I no say u no get mama to Bleep. So go suck goat dick. Stupid alamajiri/opc gay
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by Owoloku1: 1:21am On Mar 28, 2016
Sctests:
Buhari is talking about holding hands and building a 'peaceful nigeria' after instigating the killing of others with his divisiveness and hate for many years he lost elections. He has even taken his parochial and ethnic views to international at aljazeera.
How well did he hold GEJ's hand in attempt to build nigeria?

He has destroyed nigeria in attempt to get power at all cost and that hell-hole will continue to spiral downward. He should stop his preaching, nigeria's downfall is a surebanker.
May what you wish our country follow you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku’s Posters Flood Katsina PDP Secretariat / OSUN RE-RUN;PDP In South West Kick, Alleges Compromised By The Security Agencies / Amotekun Arrests 120 Suspects In ‘Operation Clean Up’ Exercise In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.