Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,647 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

I'm Looking For A Rental In Abuja. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I'm Looking For A Rental In Abuja. (894 Views)

Do U Desire Investment That Gives A Rental Income? Den Buy 10 Shops & 19 Flats.. / Looking For A 4 Flat Building Designs For A Rental Property / Looking For Short Term Rental In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Looking For A Rental In Abuja. by dangiwa09(m): 3:24pm On Jul 25, 2009
I need to Rent a 4 bedroom duplex, townhouse/terrace or bungalow in either Maitama, Asokoro, Wuse, Apo or Jabi. I will prefer it to be within an Estate. It must be a serviced area - 24/7 water, electricity etc. It must also be in a clean and safe area. Please advise me of any availability that fits and what the cost might be in these areas. Thank you in advance
Re: I'm Looking For A Rental In Abuja. by dangiwa09(m): 12:17am On Jul 26, 2009
I was assured I could get offers here quickly.
Re: I'm Looking For A Rental In Abuja. by dangiwa09(m): 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2009
Still Looking!
Re: I'm Looking For A Rental In Abuja. by buxy: 2:44am On Jul 29, 2009
GOING BY UR SPECIFICATION AND CHOICE OF AREA, THE COST WOULDNT BE LESS THAN N6-7m PER ANNUM AND U ARE LIKELY TO PAY A 2YRS ADVANCE RENT GOING BY WHAT IS OBTAINABLE NOW.
IF YOU SO DESIRE TO CONTRACT ME ON THIS PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL ON 08035513423.
I
Re: I'm Looking For A Rental In Abuja. by buxy: 2:50am On Jul 29, 2009
there is a 4 bedroom duplex at maitama on a good neighborhood, infact the I/G of police residence is in that neighborhood. it going for 6m /annum x 2yrs but on serious indication of interest the owner may slash some amount.
just call me on 08035513423 so we could talk more or possibly meet one on one.
cheers
Re: I'm Looking For A Rental In Abuja. by buxy: 1:24pm On Jul 30, 2009
there's a four bedroom bungalow for rent at prince and princess estate abuja.
its well finished and has good access road. the propoerty is well finished and has water facility in the compound.
I would need a response from you and if possible a call for a meeting with you before i could proceed with securing it for you.
my number still remain 08035513423
Re: I'm Looking For A Rental In Abuja. by dangiwa09(m): 3:37pm On Jul 30, 2009
buxy:

there's a four bedroom bungalow for rent at prince and princess estate abuja.
its well finished and has good access road. the propoerty is well finished and has water facility in the compound.
I would need a response from you and if possible a call for a meeting with you before i could proceed with securing it for you.
my number still remain 08035513423
Hi buxy, thanks for your efforts, you're the only one who tried to help me here. But I just signed an agreement last night for a property in an estate in Utako. Thanks a million still.

(1) (Reply)

. / Various Plots Of Land For Sale By Abijoh Gra With C Of O Prices From N2million / A Shop Space For Sale @ New Tejuosho Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.