Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,830 members, 7,844,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Judiciary Has Crumbled Under Buhari’s Threats – Adegboruwa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judiciary Has Crumbled Under Buhari’s Threats – Adegboruwa (19930 Views)

Buhari Appointing Osinbajo As Coordinator Is An Impeachable Offence – Adegboruwa / "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa / EFCC Can’t Arrest Nigerians If Magu Remains In Office – Adegboruwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judiciary Has Crumbled Under Buhari’s Threats – Adegboruwa by plaetton: 8:45am On Mar 27, 2016
blackpanda:
This man is fund of talking trash and spreading lies. His argument are never logical, with no proof or iota of truth. Watch him on channels tv and u will be shocked such a person can call himself a lawyer!

Everything he said makes sense to all sensible people, except, of course, zombies.

1 Like

Re: Judiciary Has Crumbled Under Buhari’s Threats – Adegboruwa by duni04(m): 8:47am On Mar 27, 2016
We have lawyers who have. been trying to professionally sabotage corruption cases in collaboration with crooked judges. of all the high profile corruption cases, we haven't had a single conviction because judges are stalling the trials! Then this ideeot lawyer comes out to voice his support for these criminal judges! Can't believe the ideeot finished from OAU

3 Likes

Re: Judiciary Has Crumbled Under Buhari’s Threats – Adegboruwa by cantara: 8:49am On Mar 27, 2016
Who is he ? What comment has he passsed on Dasukigate / Sarakigate?
We know straightforward and objective human rights lawyers in Nigeria whose comments should be read line by line.
One of his followers should pls summarise..

2 Likes

Re: Judiciary Has Crumbled Under Buhari’s Threats – Adegboruwa by okpor2(m): 8:57am On Mar 27, 2016
lagbaja:
I regret that I ever voted Ebunolu Adegboruwa aka. Big Sam as student union president back in OAU. The guy is a complete hypocrite and only interested in his popularity and pocket, he is never on the side of the people. Everyone knows that that A good percentage of Nigerian judges are corrupt and were responsible for the endemic corruption we are experiencing.
I think u are right.somewhere in d lenthy interview I think he says he should be given cases to handle by efcc!he didn't say he will handle d case free!That man needs a job.He should b giveen one nd he will start singin new tune

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judiciary Has Crumbled Under Buhari’s Threats – Adegboruwa by chingydaboss(m): 8:57am On Mar 27, 2016
God is coming soon..

Repent
Re: Judiciary Has Crumbled Under Buhari’s Threats – Adegboruwa by Ojukwufrank: 9:02am On Mar 27, 2016
BlackTechnology:

grin It is not up to 1year , SW people are already complaining.

Please leave Buhari in peac

#YorubasWhoVotedBuhariHaveBeingSc

Your own life is all about SW and Yoruba. Are you such a bitter soul in real life. Stop insulting those that are better than you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judiciary Has Crumbled Under Buhari’s Threats – Adegboruwa by Remii(m): 9:05am On Mar 27, 2016
Just tell your client Tompolo to be bold and come out to defend himself, shikena

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judiciary Has Crumbled Under Buhari’s Threats – Adegboruwa by ndcide(m): 9:05am On Mar 27, 2016
Gospel truth
Re: Judiciary Has Crumbled Under Buhari’s Threats – Adegboruwa by shamecurls(m): 9:06am On Mar 27, 2016
Sigh

The Judiciary is and will be the most corrupt institution in Nigeria. It should not throw blames at the president becos the status quo has changed as its no longer business as Usual. Yeah! Buhari is respecting the rule of law cos he is aware of how stipends can be used to buy over the judiciary.

It hurts to know that the judiciary have the effrontery to blame the president for there illicit culture that is over 3 decades old.

2 Likes

Re: Judiciary Has Crumbled Under Buhari’s Threats – Adegboruwa by lakeside69: 9:06am On Mar 27, 2016
CORRUPTION IS FIGHTING BACK!

A lawyer of Ebun's repute are easily noticed among d packs. Those who have corrupted the judges and justices with all sorts of financial inducements and have marred justice and sold justice at the alter of deceit. The same people who call the Judiciary the last hope of the common man had rephrased it to the baggage of the highest bidder.

Why wont the so called SAN fight, they have soiled the justice temple and desecrate it, now a new cherrif is saying 'enough of the rubbish'. The judiciary should not only be seen to be giving justice but equity, now they say the cherif is dictatorial. We have heard how justice have been sold for billions of naira and judgement twisted even up to the supreme court, what can we do, thats what they say?

Now God is speaking, the time of reckoning is here. The likes od Ebun should join the wailing wailers and hug a transforner.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judiciary Has Crumbled Under Buhari’s Threats – Adegboruwa by noblegrex: 9:08am On Mar 27, 2016
tuniski:
The worrying part is the attitude of the zombies. They are so irritated by any discerning concern shown by citizens. They see u as annoying. Buhari an obviously failing president is praised for nothing. We are on a long thing!
you Guyz are all thesame. If you claim to read all that and still find sense in it,then you're the greatest ZOMBIE. A wailing because the judiciary budget is 79billion. A man wailing because he's never giving oppurtunity to collect bribe.. PMB can never stop any of them from carying out their duties.all I see is that every waillers has a vestive interest and you see them come and make stvpid and senseless complains wanting we the good citizens to see reasons for wailing. There's no point all I see is self claims its not for the good of the nation but greed and pain of what he think is deprivation. ZOMBIE,you need wisdom to know how these thing work.
Re: Judiciary Has Crumbled Under Buhari’s Threats – Adegboruwa by Bhella5(m): 9:08am On Mar 27, 2016
So every lawyer with a 50cents worth of ambition now thinks their opinion count in the scheme of things. Who is he? Never heard of him.

1 Like

Re: Judiciary Has Crumbled Under Buhari’s Threats – Adegboruwa by lordmans(m): 9:09am On Mar 27, 2016
Not only has Adegboruwa succeeded in exposing himself as a noisemaker but also as an hypocrite. Which judiciary is he talking abt? The same set of goons who SAN to frustrate trials with dere crooked means?

Must he work for d efcc to make an impact on d anti corruption crusade? No! As a human right activist, he claimed to be he could mobilized d masses to see to real reform in d judiciary so as ppl like saraki, metuh, dasuki, badeh, dokpesi etc will nt be frustrating trial running from pillar to post challenging court's jurisdiction or competence.

He is just seeking relevance n Buhari has nt done anything to them. I will be d happiest if d SAN thing cld be expunged from our system like d US who valued no such appellatn. This group of men have contributed no positive thing to d country than d fattening of dere pockets.

A thief is a thief wether big or small.

2 Likes

Re: Judiciary Has Crumbled Under Buhari’s Threats – Adegboruwa by booblacain(m): 9:11am On Mar 27, 2016

When a dictator
emerges, he uses a popular slogan, in this
case, anti-corruption, to buy the minds of
the people and say “forget the rule of law, if
you allow the rule of law, these people will
run away. Let me jail them, let me treat
them anyhow I want as long as we recover
our money” and Nigerians, journalists,
lawyers will say “go ahead, we don’t care.”
When he has finished dealing with all
corrupt people and there’s nobody to
prosecute again, he will now come back to
his opponents, he will come back to
journalists, he will come back to lawyers, he
will come back to the masses. Then, it
would be too late for you to be telling him
to follow the rule of law, because you have
already invested him with the power of a
dictator.

1 Like

Re: Judiciary Has Crumbled Under Buhari’s Threats – Adegboruwa by AyoolaIgwe(m): 9:15am On Mar 27, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
Take your time and read what the man is saying instead of derailing by eulogising your dictator.

How far, have your name appeared in CBN list or we should still exercise patience grin
lolzzzzzz... bad mouth. u want make dat guy go commit suicide?
Re: Judiciary Has Crumbled Under Buhari’s Threats – Adegboruwa by loomer: 9:16am On Mar 27, 2016
lagbaja:
I regret that I ever voted Ebunolu Adegboruwa aka. Big Sam as student union president back in OAU. The guy is a complete hypocrite and only interested in his popularity and pocket, he is never on the side of the people. Everyone knows that that A good percentage of Nigerian judges are corrupt and were responsible for the endemic corruption we are experiencing.

Ur mate dey speak out against impunity, you dey here dey regret sug elections.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judiciary Has Crumbled Under Buhari’s Threats – Adegboruwa by petkoffdrake2(m): 9:18am On Mar 27, 2016
Hate it or like it... But That man has just said the COMPLETE TRUTH!

Saying from a reliable source

1 Like

Re: Judiciary Has Crumbled Under Buhari’s Threats – Adegboruwa by tuniski: 9:21am On Mar 27, 2016
noblegrex:
you Guyz are all thesame. If you claim to read all that and still find sense in it,then you're the greatest ZOMBIE. A wailing because the judiciary budget is 79billion. A man wailing because he's never giving oppurtunity to collect bribe.. PMB can never stop any of them from carying out their duties.all I see is that every waillers has a vestive interest and you see them come and make stvpid and senseless complains wanting we the good citizens to see reasons for wailing. There's no point all I see is self claims its not for the good of the nation but greed and pain of what he think is deprivation. ZOMBIE,you need wisdom to know how these thing work.
Zombie this is exactly my point! Confirmed zombie line of thought!
Re: Judiciary Has Crumbled Under Buhari’s Threats – Adegboruwa by aloeman15(m): 9:27am On Mar 27, 2016
It's an eye-opener, that those for and those against have missed the issue completely.
An independent judiciary will set it's own budget, not the federal govt.
It's more difficult to buy a judge who can threaten and charge the govt and it's agents with contempt.
If your judges are tied to the federal or state govt's apron strings, you will never get justice for the poor- because the govt will use funding to control the judges and the rich will easily be favoured by giving enticing bribes.
Everything else is just noise from both sides.
Re: Judiciary Has Crumbled Under Buhari’s Threats – Adegboruwa by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 27, 2016
LudaChriz:

Nigerians are digging their own graves is this. When a dictator emerges, he uses a popular slogan, in this case, anti-corruption, to buy the minds of the people and say “forget the rule of law, if you allow the rule of law, these people will run away. Let me jail them, let me treat them anyhow I want as long as we recover our money” and Nigerians, journalists, lawyers will say “go ahead, we don’t care.” When he has finished dealing with all corrupt people and there’s nobody to prosecute again, he will now come back to his opponents, he will come back to journalists, he will come back to lawyers, he will come back to the masses. Then, it would be too late for you to be telling him to follow the rule of law, because you have already invested in him

http://sunnewsonline.com/judiciary-has-crumbled-under-buharis-threats-adegboruwa-3/

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

A day will come when saint Buhari will no longer be in power.

Someone who may decide to use these same tactics EFCC is using right now against his supposed enemies. The only protections for such future generations will be the constitution which this government is trying to destroy all in the name of corruption. No one will be able to speak for you then

We are empowering this government with powers beyond their own control because none will be there forever. The story of Hitler comes to mind.
Re: Judiciary Has Crumbled Under Buhari’s Threats – Adegboruwa by iykeany: 9:32am On Mar 27, 2016
We need true federalism in this country, the unitary system of government we practice now is too unwieldy to administer & to achieve any meaningful development. The earlier we revisit some of the recommendations of the last national conference the better for us.

Some might say the man is wailing, but he has every right to, if wailing means seeing that things be done the right way so be it, lest we keep assuming that the body language or is it 'body odour' now of the sitting President is at play.
Re: Judiciary Has Crumbled Under Buhari’s Threats – Adegboruwa by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 27, 2016
never heard of this 'human rights lawyer' before today.

must be a pdp rights lawyer
Re: Judiciary Has Crumbled Under Buhari’s Threats – Adegboruwa by onosmat: 9:35am On Mar 27, 2016
Were you in this country when these politicians were looting the treasury with impunity? In what way did you challenge or oppose them. Was the rule of law which you know very well not in existence? Were Nigerians who observed the lootings not shouting out? What action did you take then. Mr. Activist, you benefited from the looting. They are also paying you to defend them leave Mr. President and his team alone. He promised to fight corruption and is applying what strategy he knows best. The end will always justify the means.

1 Like

Re: Judiciary Has Crumbled Under Buhari’s Threats – Adegboruwa by Mamog(m): 9:38am On Mar 27, 2016
lagbaja:
Ebun Adegboruwa fought Lagos state government to a stand still on the issue of second toll gate on chevron/ Ajah Road and saved millions of poor Nigerians from the imperialist team of Tinubu/ Fashola.he won the case and till date no toll fee on that gate. After that an attempt was made on his life and he survived. Ebun has been a fierce critic of government much better than celebrated lawyers like Femi Falana...
Who corrupts the judges? Is not the politicians and rich business and individuals? Tinubu procured judgements from Justice Salami what did your likes do when he was suspended? You screamed bike murder.
Ebun has said the truth and should be encouraged to follow up with actions not be castigated.
Happy Easter celebration to everyone in the house

1 Like

Re: Judiciary Has Crumbled Under Buhari’s Threats – Adegboruwa by olajide8(m): 9:42am On Mar 27, 2016
No the judiciary destroyed itself-
Perpetual injunctions
Delay of cases of corruption
Granting of bail for cases of stolen billions
And then not serving as the final hope of the common man, win elections at all cost, so far it is announced by INEC, it's valid- leading to do or politics resurfacing- that's how bad the judiciary has bastardized the physic of the common man...

1 Like

Re: Judiciary Has Crumbled Under Buhari’s Threats – Adegboruwa by Bre(f): 9:49am On Mar 27, 2016
blaqoracle:
charge and bail lawyers.

You quoted the ENTIRE write-up just to contribute nothing of worth to this thread. undecided
Re: Judiciary Has Crumbled Under Buhari’s Threats – Adegboruwa by 989900: 9:54am On Mar 27, 2016
Did Buhari make the indicted judges take bribes?

OTOH, the lawyer made some sense though, but he is so not balanced -- he needs a job though.
Re: Judiciary Has Crumbled Under Buhari’s Threats – Adegboruwa by Augusttusrobben(m): 9:59am On Mar 27, 2016
blackpanda:
This man is fund of talking trash and spreading lies. His argument are never logical, with no proof or iota of truth. Watch him on channels tv and u will be shocked such a person can call himself a lawyer!
What Do U Need Again. U Don't Tell A Blind Man Rain Is Fall.
Re: Judiciary Has Crumbled Under Buhari’s Threats – Adegboruwa by Archiq: 10:04am On Mar 27, 2016
blackpanda:
Keep your mouth shut if you don't understand what the guy has said. Are you not in this country to understand what he is talking about.
Re: Judiciary Has Crumbled Under Buhari’s Threats – Adegboruwa by deathmen12: 10:05am On Mar 27, 2016
I was expecting it frm pple like u, that is why they call u guys zombies. Cos u guys hate truth and celebrate lies and propagandas
blaqoracle:
charge and bail lawyers.
Re: Judiciary Has Crumbled Under Buhari’s Threats – Adegboruwa by noblegrex: 10:14am On Mar 27, 2016
tuniski:

Zombie this is exactly my point! Confirmed zombie line of thought!
it is not for the young ones to understand the deeds of the adult. You don't have the instinct to understand what government is and how people operate. That's why I can't totally blame you ZOMBIE.. But its good atleast MY one and only president of the federal republic of NIGERIA.Honourable,General-President Anti-corrupt Mohammadu BUHARI,will have more reason or point to prove.
Re: Judiciary Has Crumbled Under Buhari’s Threats – Adegboruwa by miky2002(m): 10:16am On Mar 27, 2016
BlackTechnology:

grin It is not up to 1year , SW people are already complaining.

Please leave Buhari in peace

#YorubasWhoVotedBuhariHaveBeingScammed

Where did you see SW complaining of Buhari? What about you that didn't vote for him? I know one thing... You IPOD people will never happy about this government... So hold your peace and leave SW on its own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Organises June 12 Street Protest. / Umahi: Government Will Not Borrow N1.1 Trillion To Meet ASUU’s Demand / Patience Jonathan Says "Wike Is Next Rivers Governor"!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.