Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

ANSU Post UTME Past Questions - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ANSU Post UTME Past Questions (729 Views)

ANSU COOU 2017/2018 Departmental Cut Off Marks / ANSU COOU 2016/2017 Post Utme Screening Form Is Officially Out / How Students In ANSU Iron Their Matriculation Gown Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ANSU Post UTME Past Questions by ChikaJones: 1:11am On Mar 27, 2016
Formerly known as ANSU, Anambra state university, and now known as Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University. Their Post UME Examinations is easy to fail and easy to pass. The key is to start preparing on time.

Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University formerly Anambra State University is a Nigerian tertiary institution located in Uli, a suburb in Anambra State. The University was established by law No. 13 of 2000 by the Anambra State Government and has a 2-Campus structure with the main campus of the University located at Uli in the former site of the Ekwenugo Okeke Polytechnic, formally called Anambra State Polytechnic and the second campus located at Igbariam in the former site of the College of Agriculture. The law establishing the University phased out the State Polytechnic and the University inherited its assets and liabilities

I have heard that the school sometimes recycles old questions, used in previous years, so i started searching for past questions, i got some really nice ones at:

http://pastquestionsandanswers.com/post-utme-latest-updates-how-to-get-ansu-post-utme-past-questions-and-answers/

I am still on the lookout for more information about the school and how they set their Post UTME. Does anyone know the date for the ANSU post utme yet? Please let me know.

Thanks Guys and success in advance.

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Change Of Course And Institution, Approved Reg. Center? Easy24.com.ng / Association Of Nigerian Authors Call For Young Writers / IGBO KWENU!!! Igbos Ranked The Most Brilliant People Of African Race – Us Repo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.