Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,219 members, 7,836,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

#CBNgate Trending On Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #CBNgate Trending On Twitter (17112 Views)

#NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes / #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) / CBNGATE:How CBN exceeded approved waiver to employ Buhari, Minister Relatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #CBNgate Trending On Twitter by jesussaves22: 7:11am On Mar 27, 2016
I told them but they refuse to listen

1 Like

Re: #CBNgate Trending On Twitter by AleAirHub(m): 7:18am On Mar 27, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
Next time people will vote with vote KOWA instead of Apc

KOWA cheesy cheesy cheesy...

Infact neural party will serve best because corruption virus has enter other parties too grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: #CBNgate Trending On Twitter by SleekAboki: 7:19am On Mar 27, 2016
godoluwa:
Buharigate Follows4 where? those boys are paid 1naira per post on nairaland & thats why they are always here to defend their paymaster.
1 naira per post and Aisha is the largest Bureaux De Change in Africa? and they can't even afford stable electricity or fuel to accumulate and consolidate the 1 kobo per post.

2 Likes

Re: #CBNgate Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 27, 2016
SleekAboki:
PassingShot aresa Gbawe ngeneukwenu demdem egift omenka did you make the list?
those ones are the use and dump. What about Omojuwa. Ogundamisi. This other guy that was beaten by Deji Adeyanju and other Apc twitter miscreants

1 Like

Re: #CBNgate Trending On Twitter by SleekAboki: 7:25am On Mar 27, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
those ones are the use and dump. What about Omojuwa. Ogundamisi. This other guy that was beaten by Deji Adeyanju and other Apc twitter miscreants
Aisha the largest Bureaux De Change in africa and Buhari are wicked. after using these people as human shield to intercept curses and insults they are discarded like used menstrual pads.

5 Likes

Re: #CBNgate Trending On Twitter by bodyloveghetto(m): 7:27am On Mar 27, 2016
9ja.. na trending be our next stupidity or watin I for use sef.... mtchew i'm sure by tomorrow tha shyt will drop from 10/10 to 0./10..

#likedeycare
Re: #CBNgate Trending On Twitter by lordcornel(m): 7:31am On Mar 27, 2016
Everything na gate..even #nairalandGATE all join
Re: #CBNgate Trending On Twitter by Vongsama(m): 7:31am On Mar 27, 2016
lailo:
Dnt forget that CBN governor was put there by PDP/GEJ.
And the recruitment favours GEJ and his PDP you mean?

2 Likes

Re: #CBNgate Trending On Twitter by MoneypassGod(m): 7:32am On Mar 27, 2016
So every body now criticising buhari, is it robots dat voted for him?? Lalasticlala can u move dis my comment to first page?
Re: #CBNgate Trending On Twitter by Aegon(m): 7:44am On Mar 27, 2016
SleekAboki:
PassingShot aresa Gbawe ngeneukwenu demdem egift omenka did you make the list?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #CBNgate Trending On Twitter by Ghost447(m): 8:03am On Mar 27, 2016
Joining you in gratitude for Christ's sacrifice & the joyful renewal it brings to all God's children this Easter season. I wish you a blessed Easter.

1 Like

Re: #CBNgate Trending On Twitter by JayJustus(m): 8:04am On Mar 27, 2016
BlackTechnology:
As in some people who threatened lagoon will be like " Chai Buhari don fall our hands "

#YorubasWhoVotedBuhariHaveBeingScammed

"BEEN" and "BEING" are two different things
Re: #CBNgate Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 27, 2016
lordcornel:
Everything na gate..even #nairalandGATE all join
[size=18pt]This one na FOREX-gate[/size] grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: #CBNgate Trending On Twitter by Abeymills(m): 8:07am On Mar 27, 2016
Apc bubu u came in 2power by every means posible dose gullibule zombies dat voted u n ready 2kill destroy for u bubu are here one wil nt imagine dat jst close to a year of dis most clueless retardent useles govt of bubu apc u find dis kind of shady recruitment in cbn bin uncoverd n dey are fightin curuption while d real curupt thievies are in apc i no fit shout abeg dis govt is a failure already

1 Like

Re: #CBNgate Trending On Twitter by Excellent7(m): 8:33am On Mar 27, 2016
lailo:

and please remember that this anomaly was not reported to have happened in CBN under the so called "very corrupt" PDP/GEJ administration.
I guess the PDP members had and still have children they could have "fixed in".
Stop trying to defend the indefensible.
Stop defending mediocrity and nepotism.
Speak truth to power, that is your duty as a citizen.
That this occurred under the dispensation of "change" and "anti-corruption" is baffling.
That it is not reversed and the actors punished instead of these lame attempts at containment and diversionary tactics is very repugnant.

3 Likes

Re: #CBNgate Trending On Twitter by james2man: 8:36am On Mar 27, 2016
We knew already that nigeria belong to the political class and extremely rich people, Masses are second class citizen and hopeless . Failed country

2 Likes

Re: #CBNgate Trending On Twitter by dikeigbo2(m): 8:44am On Mar 27, 2016
What do you expect before?....when captains always rock their boats...when I'm not responsible for my actions and statements is the in thing ....
Confused bank of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: #CBNgate Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 27, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
Omenka did not get any job there but he is busy defending APC here and ......

Omenka follow chop rice and ogi. So no cbn job for him.

2 Likes

Re: #CBNgate Trending On Twitter by Babacele: 9:37am On Mar 27, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
Next time people will vote in KOWA instead of Apc.

Just look at how those hungry pay per post zombies were dumped in waste basket.

The mofos will still defend APC ad call me names soon
one of una(pdp) fifth columnists to sabotage this government na Emefiele n we know. wen time reach we know wat to do. meanwhile una go cry for at least 16 years before we look una shameless faces!
Re: #CBNgate Trending On Twitter by Blackfire(m): 10:05am On Mar 27, 2016
COMPENSATING BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
Re: #CBNgate Trending On Twitter by Goldencollins: 10:52am On Mar 27, 2016
Does HungerBad work in CBN?
Re: #CBNgate Trending On Twitter by malton: 11:30am On Mar 27, 2016
BlackTechnology:
As in some people who threatened lagoon will be like " Chai Buhari don fall our hands "

#YorubasWhoVotedBuhariHaveBeingScammed
How were they scammed? There were so many Yoruba names on the purported list. I'd rather be scammed like that than be fed crumbs!

Wonder when you'll stop viewing issues of utmost importance through ethnic and religious lenses.
Re: #CBNgate Trending On Twitter by BlackTechnology: 11:36am On Mar 27, 2016
malton:

How were they scammed? There were so many Yoruba names on the purported list. I'd rather be scammed like that than be fed crumbs!

Wonder when you'll stop mixing issues of utmost importance with religiosity and tribalism.

Is this the Change you guys almost lagoon the Igbos for.

Where is the Change in the recruitment process.?

You should ask that the recruitment be redone to give you a Chance or at least apologize to Jonathan

You should be ashamed of your people who threatened to drown the Igbos in the lagoon for a CHAIN called CHANGE.

1 Like

Re: #CBNgate Trending On Twitter by malton: 11:48am On Mar 27, 2016
BlackTechnology:

Is this the Change you guys almost lagoon the Igbos for.

Where is the Change in the recruitment process.?

You should ask that the recruitment be redone to give you a Chance or at least apologize to Jonathan

You should be ashamed of your people who threatened to drown the Igbos in the lagoon for a CHAIN called CHANGE.

BlackTechnology ko black mind ni!

Your hate for the good Yoruba tribe could consume the devil himself, already burnt as he is.

Why must everyone else align with your views and opinions? Do you not have divergent views even in your family?
Re: #CBNgate Trending On Twitter by baylord77(m): 1:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
It seems the scam in this government can't be contained any longer. More to come, I'm sure.
Re: #CBNgate Trending On Twitter by yaki84: 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2016
Bawsse:
Emefiele is a gargantuan failure...

u cant blame him, nigerians can never resign even if the work go reduce thier integrity.
emefiele is working under intensed pressure n from directives from people who cant even spell ECONOMICS not to talk of know the ethics of economics.
Re: #CBNgate Trending On Twitter by yaki84: 3:35pm On Mar 27, 2016
ican2020:
You can be better than them if you look inward.

d only inward I knw is pvssy....
can someone mek a living from looking inside pvssy?
Re: #CBNgate Trending On Twitter by yaki84: 3:37pm On Mar 27, 2016
lailo:

u once said when d head is good, the rest body will do ggood, so is the head now bad?
Re: #CBNgate Trending On Twitter by ukandi1(m): 4:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
sanandreas:
Can it ever be better?
No

Actually yes.

1 Like

Re: #CBNgate Trending On Twitter by ukandi1(m): 4:12pm On Mar 27, 2016
baylord77:
It seems the scam in this government can't be contained any longer. More to come, I'm sure.

I agree with you
Re: #CBNgate Trending On Twitter by Nascimento(m): 5:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
Change can be positive or
CHANGE can be negative.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Magu’s Confirmation Causes Row In Senate / EFCC Arraigns Innocent Azubike Umezulike For False Declaration Of Assets (Photos / Osinbajo Receives 2017 Budget From National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.