Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Can the Plantation Boys Come Together Again? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Can the Plantation Boys Come Together Again? (2517 Views)

2face Back In Plantation Boys Days / 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? / Among the Plantation boys, who is better lyrically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can the Plantation Boys Come Together Again? by hola(m): 11:03pm On Nov 13, 2005
I stongly believe they will come back one day as a friend and perform on the stage together because, my reason is that look at the Fuggess they have seperated for long and they come back and do some things for there fan but in Yankee and Africa most especially Nigeria.
Re: Can the Plantation Boys Come Together Again? by nike4luv(f): 11:19pm On Nov 13, 2005
why did they separate?
Re: Can the Plantation Boys Come Together Again? by fabian(f): 2:11pm On Nov 14, 2005
Anythings possible, me thinks, even if just for a song..........
Re: Can the Plantation Boys Come Together Again? by layi(m): 2:59pm On Nov 14, 2005
Pboiz actually didnt decide to split. They "BROKE APART". Since the split was under controversial circumstance (money issue...baiyt from Kennis offered to 2face), i dont forsee them coming back in d nearest future. They aint too happy with themselves. Tuface apearin in Faze video was cosmetic.
Re: Can the Plantation Boys Come Together Again? by babyL(f): 4:12pm On Nov 14, 2005
I DONT TINK SO COS 2FACE FILLS HE IS UP 2
A LEVEL A HIGHER LEVEL SO TELLING HIM 2 COM BACK IS
IMPOSSIBLE
Re: Can the Plantation Boys Come Together Again? by layi(m): 4:17pm On Nov 14, 2005
That aint a good point anyway cos Wyclef sef na Huge star but he went back to record wit the fugees.
Re: Can the Plantation Boys Come Together Again? by casper(m): 6:20pm On Nov 14, 2005
EGO will not let them come back
Re: Can the Plantation Boys Come Together Again? by rufaai(m): 10:11pm On Nov 15, 2005
NEVER WO!

2face is far ahead... 2face is better than any P.Boiz... I dont think he can do that...

Besides, he's making it all alone... why the need for P.Boiz then?

NEVER 2face in P.Boiz...

I like 2face...
Re: Can the Plantation Boys Come Together Again? by badman(m): 5:45pm On Jan 19, 2006
aw can rufaai say 2face is better than the pboiz ,thats impossible seems u have not heard of blackface and faze ,them coming together is possible cos they all are doing fine in respectrive areas
Re: Can the Plantation Boys Come Together Again? by spikelord(m): 6:07pm On Jan 19, 2006
@ rufaai!

That is a blatant lie. Faze is the one making it alone. If not for Kennis, where do you think your man 2Face would have been Do you know Faze's producer, I guess no! So Faze is making it! Blackface is not doing too bad buddy!
Re: Can the Plantation Boys Come Together Again? by eveseh(f): 10:36am On Apr 27, 2006
spikelord:

@ rufaai!

That is a blatant lie. Faze is the one making it alone. If not for Kennis, where do you think your man 2Face would have been Do you know Faze's producer, I guess no! So Faze is making it! Blackface is not doing too bad buddy!

yea that's true kiss cool cool
Re: Can the Plantation Boys Come Together Again? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:47am On Apr 27, 2006
Well. Why did they "Separate" in the first place ?? Whatever the reason, I hope they get back together again as a band.
Re: Can the Plantation Boys Come Together Again? by kalmleo: 12:23pm On Apr 27, 2006
faze any day but i think it will be in there interest of the three of to come back together,i belive they will do better collective than individually.But if that cant work my heart will always go out for FAZE.He is though younger more matured n down to earth. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Can the Plantation Boys Come Together Again? by skylady(f): 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2006
i strongly believe i can bring them back again,if only i can see them.because their songs wer better wen they were 2gether.i hope 2face is reading dis pls he should bring pride at the back and think about their future 2gether. they wer good friends before i can't tell why they seperated.
pls help me talk 2 them.lina dom

(1) (Reply)

Top Five Of Your Favorite Artists(with Pictures) / Fmp Leak: Davido - Ekuro / Please I Can't Download Foreign Musics On My Boom Player App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.