Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Easter Non Sentimental Question - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Easter Non Sentimental Question (532 Views)

Happy Easter To All Nairalanders / Easter: Catholic Diocese Clears Fines Of 25 Prison Inmates. / 10 Ways Sinners Celebrate Easter- By Tosyne2much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easter Non Sentimental Question by satowind(m): 3:33am On Mar 27, 2016
Happy easter to my fellow christians...

There are a lot of unforeseen and unraveled secrets in the bible. I keep asking my self whats the yardstick for confirming that jesus was the son of God if not his words? What the difference between what jesus christ did 2000yrs ago and what olumba is doing now? I think is all there word against de world but because we know olumba we despise him the same way those that knew jesus did 2000yrs ago. Even chris angel has done more miracle/magic than jesus account.

Now going to the easter scenario at hand... They said jesus rose from the death on the third day but there is no proof that it was on the third day. No body witnessed his resurrection they just went to his grave three days after he was buried and found it empty and concluded he rose up the third day because he said he will rise up on the third day. What if he wasn't actually dead but was just in a coma?... There was no doctor that verified him dead.

Second instance what if jesus body was stolen and they just made it seems he has risen from the dead just to fulfil wat he said. After his resurrection per say he only keep appearing and never acted like a normal human being again even his ascension was inhuman. What if it was all necromancy? I mean what if jesus was one of the first magicians?...

There are a lot of stories in the bible that don't add up and I think many stories in the bible were cooked to make the teaching better explained. And I also think some bible account are parables and not to be followed squarely but need people to apply wisdom... That my humble opinion and before u bash me am a christian. What do u guys think.

Pls argue with out sentiment cause truth be told we are not there and I have never seen where an event is reported the way it happened. There must be versions and rumors.
Re: Easter Non Sentimental Question by Flexherbal(m): 4:26am On Mar 27, 2016
Without faith, it is impossible to please God!
Re: Easter Non Sentimental Question by ulokomatthew2020: 4:32am On Mar 27, 2016
happy ester2u2 mehn...
Re: Easter Non Sentimental Question by satowind(m): 11:27pm On Mar 27, 2016
Flexherbal:
Without faith, it is impossible to please God!
Faith u say

(1) (Reply)

6 Facts About Easter You Didn't Know / The Man Judas / Jesus Actor Mistakenly Falls Off Pole (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.