Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Easter Celebration: Onyeme Preaches Forgiveness,love And Peace - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Easter Celebration: Onyeme Preaches Forgiveness,love And Peace (375 Views)

Obasanjo Preaches In London Church As Ooni Ogunwusi Attends / Abdulsalami Abubakar Commissions Nnewi Hotel, Event Center, Preaches One Nigeria / Kingsley Otuaro Preaches At Warri Prison As Inmates Repent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easter Celebration: Onyeme Preaches Forgiveness,love And Peace by wilsonjunior: 4:19am On Mar 27, 2016
Easter Celebrations: Onyeme Preaches Forgiveness, Love and Peace

As Christians all over the world begin the celebration of Easter today, The Chairman, Delta State Board Of Internal Revenue Sir Monday John Onyeme , has called on Nigerians, especially Deltans, to forgive one another and show love to all as Christ did.
Besides, he enjoined Deltans to continue to maintain the peace that the state has been enjoying.
In a goodwill message to mark this year’s Easter celebrations by Christians worldwide, Onyeme said Deltans and Nigerians in general should put behind hatred and unforgiveness and live in peace and love as exemplified by the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
“As Christians all over the world celebrate the death and resurrection of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, I urge all Nigerians, especially Deltans to forgive one another and show love to all as Christ did”, he stated.

In His words: “permit me to use this medium to express my sincere gratitude to all Deltans who has shown commitment and support to this administration led by Dr Ifeanyi Okowa, he re-assures Deltans of Okowa's determination to put smile on the faces of Deltans via his prosperity agenda.

He charged all Deltans to key into the SMART agenda of Dr Ifeanyi Okowa's administration "Irrespective of the dwindling economy Dr Ifeanyi Okowa is standing tall in the area of Infrastructural Development that is why we all must give him our full support by been faithful in paying our taxes because in this era of dwindling revenue,Internally generated revenue is the only solution in other for us to experience quick delivery of the SMART agenda of this administration"Onyeme stated

While Speaking, Onyeme noted that by His death and resurrection, Jesus Christ gave Christians victory over death and liberated them from its fear, stressing that Easter was a season for the renewal of personal covenant with God and the relationship with the family, friends and neighbours.
“I pray that the peace, love, victory and joy, which the death and resurrection of Jesus brought to humanity, shall be the portion of Nigerians, particularly the good people of Delta State”, he stated.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram‘we Are Fighting Sect Not Shekau,’ Nigerian Army Says(details) / Why I Voted Against Change / Hilarious Photo: To Study In Edo State You Must First Become A Spide Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.