Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,700 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Photos: Daughter Of Jigawa State Governor, Amina Abubakar Weds - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Daughter Of Jigawa State Governor, Amina Abubakar Weds (32321 Views)

Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death / "Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide / Photos: Daughter Of Former Acting PDP Chairman, Uche Secondus Weds, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Daughter Of Jigawa State Governor, Amina Abubakar Weds by henryanna36: 6:37am On Mar 27, 2016
Jigawa State Governor, Alhaji Muhammad Badaru Abubakar gave out his daughter, Amina in marriage to Lawan Dahiru Mangal among pump and pageantry in a gathering of who-is-who in politics and social strata in Nigeria.

The event which took place at Umar bn Khattab Mosque, Dangi in Kano attracted an array of personalities including Governors of Kano, Katsina, Borno, Niger, Gombe and Imo States, Distinguished Senators, Members of National Assembly from different States and Members of the Jigawa State House of Assembly, present and former political office holders, Commissioners, Special Advisers and Special Assistants, among others.

Other notable personalities that attended the Wedding include Jigawa State APC Chairman Hon. Ado Sani Kiri, Senator Danladi Sankara, Senator Ibrahim Saminu Turaki, Senator Abdullahi Adamu Gumel, Hon. Faruk Adamu Aliyu to mention but a few attended the Wedding Fatiha. Reception follows after the Wedding Fatiha at Africa House in the Kano State Government House.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/photos-daughter-of-jigawa-state.html

1 Share

Re: Photos: Daughter Of Jigawa State Governor, Amina Abubakar Weds by henryanna36: 6:38am On Mar 27, 2016

Re: Photos: Daughter Of Jigawa State Governor, Amina Abubakar Weds by henryanna36: 6:38am On Mar 27, 2016
henryanna36:
More
More

Re: Photos: Daughter Of Jigawa State Governor, Amina Abubakar Weds by HungerBAD: 6:39am On Mar 27, 2016
Nice.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Daughter Of Jigawa State Governor, Amina Abubakar Weds by jmichlins(m): 6:46am On Mar 27, 2016
One governor from south east will always leave his state for occasions and parties. Happy EASTER

17 Likes

Re: Photos: Daughter Of Jigawa State Governor, Amina Abubakar Weds by tayebest(m): 6:55am On Mar 27, 2016
Why did her father not give her out when she is still a minor... SMH for some gullible Nigerian...

20 Likes

Re: Photos: Daughter Of Jigawa State Governor, Amina Abubakar Weds by Aromas: 6:58am On Mar 27, 2016
jmichlins:
One governor from south east will always leave his state for occasions and parties. Happy EASTER
grin and the same governor think in his dream that he can lead this con3 as president.

11 Likes

Re: Photos: Daughter Of Jigawa State Governor, Amina Abubakar Weds by pyyxxaro: 7:05am On Mar 27, 2016
I can see one drunkard and dullard from the East

He's name is called Uncle Rochas Adamu Ismaila tongue

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Daughter Of Jigawa State Governor, Amina Abubakar Weds by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 27, 2016
The richest man son from kastina marries the richest from jigawas daugter...game of growing more wealth....max airline vs talamiz shiiping

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Daughter Of Jigawa State Governor, Amina Abubakar Weds by WhoRUDeceiving: 7:25am On Mar 27, 2016
pyyxxaro:

is he not a joke? With scarf that is not part of Eastern attire per se.

His trip to the Boko areas was paid for by the people of Imo provinces by the way.

At OP, is this really politics or relevant?

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Daughter Of Jigawa State Governor, Amina Abubakar Weds by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 27, 2016
pyyxxaro:

ur hate no get part two he building bridges acrosss the ethnic divid u are busy hating him from ur face me I slap,u room in obiagu getto enugu

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Daughter Of Jigawa State Governor, Amina Abubakar Weds by JingoOAU(m): 7:29am On Mar 27, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:

is he not a joke? With scarf that is not part of Eastern attire per se.

His trip to the Boko areas was paid for by the people of Imo provinces by the way.

At OP, is this really politics or relevant?

Wouldn't you people be tired of hating this Okorocha??

Haba..........

Hating for just no reason, yet your God, theordore Orji is there, nobody is casting aspersions on him....shameless hypocrites

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Daughter Of Jigawa State Governor, Amina Abubakar Weds by iyb(m): 7:30am On Mar 27, 2016
Alikote:
ur hate no get part two he building bridges acrosss the ethnic divid u are busy hating him from ur face me I slap,u room in obiagu getto enugu
grin grin
Re: Photos: Daughter Of Jigawa State Governor, Amina Abubakar Weds by pyyxxaro: 7:32am On Mar 27, 2016
Alikote:

U well sooo

I talk my own, u de come quote

Do well o

Make I nor give u * slap and chop grass o embarassed *

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Daughter Of Jigawa State Governor, Amina Abubakar Weds by aminho(m): 7:36am On Mar 27, 2016
Sai godiya Arewa da mata masu kyau haka amma kullum sai zagin mu akeyi?haba matasan Arewa muka ma kan mu .muna na wa duniya chewa Muna da tarbiya da kamala

10 Likes

Re: Photos: Daughter Of Jigawa State Governor, Amina Abubakar Weds by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 27, 2016
pyyxxaro:

U well sooo

I talk my own, u de come quote

Do well o

Make I nor give u * slap and chop grass o embarassed *
confirmed face me I face nigga....dream to be like rochas instead of hating him from face me I face u

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Daughter Of Jigawa State Governor, Amina Abubakar Weds by pyyxxaro: 7:56am On Mar 27, 2016
Alikote:
confirmed face me I face nigga....dream to be like rochas instead of hating him from face me I face u

See this baby cockroach

With ur face like baboon when de chop bitter leaf cry

1 Like

Re: Photos: Daughter Of Jigawa State Governor, Amina Abubakar Weds by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 27, 2016
HungerBAD:
Nice.

Slave...you are here to worship your master.
Re: Photos: Daughter Of Jigawa State Governor, Amina Abubakar Weds by shamecurls(m): 8:41am On Mar 27, 2016
Hausa can sabi fine

Especially the Fulani

Slim fit shape with height to add.

*Not all these short-bread wey dey my end with pot-belly

1 Like

Re: Photos: Daughter Of Jigawa State Governor, Amina Abubakar Weds by petkoffdrake2(m): 8:41am On Mar 27, 2016
See Rocha's.... With him big fat stomach...

That's only what he knows how to do....

How many times av u seen Obiano in all these shii! angry

1 Like

Re: Photos: Daughter Of Jigawa State Governor, Amina Abubakar Weds by onunwa21(m): 8:42am On Mar 27, 2016
Congratulations
Re: Photos: Daughter Of Jigawa State Governor, Amina Abubakar Weds by uchwar1: 8:43am On Mar 27, 2016
I expected to see a 13 yr old girl getting married. This Northern Elites and their brainwashing of Nama followers

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Daughter Of Jigawa State Governor, Amina Abubakar Weds by Bisjosh(f): 8:50am On Mar 27, 2016
This isn't fair to the other poor muslim/northerners that are been forced to marry at 11-13.

Life is really for the Rich in the north angry

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Daughter Of Jigawa State Governor, Amina Abubakar Weds by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 27, 2016
grin

1 Share

Re: Photos: Daughter Of Jigawa State Governor, Amina Abubakar Weds by EazyMoh(m): 8:55am On Mar 27, 2016
That's my governor! Oga Talamiz govern am well o! also tell Oga at d top (PMB) to do same.
HML.
Re: Photos: Daughter Of Jigawa State Governor, Amina Abubakar Weds by uchwar1: 8:56am On Mar 27, 2016
JingoOAU:

Wouldn't you people be tired of hating this Okorocha??

Haba..........

Hating for just no reason, yet your God, theordore Orji is there, nobody is casting aspersions on him....shameless hypocrites
oga, where did u see Theordre Orji? U are getting blind gradually....

1 Like

Re: Photos: Daughter Of Jigawa State Governor, Amina Abubakar Weds by Utchgirl(f): 8:58am On Mar 27, 2016
Okoroawusa is a disgrace 2 d entire Igbo race.

Stupiiid man, in his widest dream he think he wil be president of dis Fvcking Con3.

Okoromumu,asssLicker !

1 Like

Re: Photos: Daughter Of Jigawa State Governor, Amina Abubakar Weds by toprealman: 9:00am On Mar 27, 2016
jmichlins:
Okoroawusa you mean? Democracy.... express yourself!
Re: Photos: Daughter Of Jigawa State Governor, Amina Abubakar Weds by lukency(m): 9:03am On Mar 27, 2016
The weedings is alwazz btw d daughters d sons of the high n mighty in our society.Daris god ơ
Re: Photos: Daughter Of Jigawa State Governor, Amina Abubakar Weds by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 27, 2016
pyyxxaro:

That picture is not connected to the wedding,it's a picture from one of the meetings of the APC leaders-

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Babangida's Spokesman Reacts To Report He Asked Atiku Not To Run In 2019 / Adam Zango Decamps From APC To PDP; Endorses Atiku (photos) / Wike Inspects Ongoing Works At Dr. Odili Cancer & Cardio Disease Center (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.