Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Where And How Best Should One Celebrate Easter? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where And How Best Should One Celebrate Easter? (7377 Views)

10 Ways Sinners Celebrate Easter- By Tosyne2much / Should We Celebrate Easter Sunday? / Why Christians Should Not Celebrate Easter- Femi Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where And How Best Should One Celebrate Easter? by Medley(m): 7:02am On Mar 27, 2016
I think many people are misinformed on what easter celebration is all about - and go about it the wrong way. So where should one be and how should one celebrate the death of Jesus christ. Is it right to be in a bar, brothel...etc. And the list goes, all in the name of celebrating the same thing Jesus frowned at, when he died for our sin, or is it the right time to spend the weekend in the house of a boyfriend? Please i need your opinion on this

1 Like

Re: Where And How Best Should One Celebrate Easter? by oshibote1: 7:15am On Mar 27, 2016
Good.
Re: Where And How Best Should One Celebrate Easter? by eshietIntrepid(m): 7:15am On Mar 27, 2016
I'm not going To suggest Where you or Anyone should be this season. We all celebrate easter in different ways. We all react to easter based on the value we place on it.

You feel like clubing, partying, worshiping all up to how you see and value the birth of the saviour.

1 Like

Re: Where And How Best Should One Celebrate Easter? by Sijo01(f): 7:15am On Mar 27, 2016
Hmmm, spending mine in the office sad

1 Like

Re: Where And How Best Should One Celebrate Easter? by x9ja1960: 7:15am On Mar 27, 2016
OP I don't understand what you mean by suggesting that hanging out in a bar today is frowned at by Jesus...who turned water into wine? Hello? Like I will always advise anyone who cares to listen...enjoy your life while you can but in moderation. Before you say Jack, we are all gone. As for me and my disciples, this Easter we will go to church this morning and later in the afternoon/evening, we will be in a local joint...if possible a very local joint, drinking palm wine and roasted pork till mama starts calling. Long talk is not for the evening wink

9 Likes

Re: Where And How Best Should One Celebrate Easter? by hemucology(m): 7:15am On Mar 27, 2016
Ok
Re: Where And How Best Should One Celebrate Easter? by Diesel1(m): 7:15am On Mar 27, 2016
Chill out with ur luv ones
Re: Where And How Best Should One Celebrate Easter? by karryn(f): 7:16am On Mar 27, 2016
For me I think someone should be in isolation and be on sober reflections, meditate on your life and the love of christ for us

1 Like

Re: Where And How Best Should One Celebrate Easter? by Sunnycliff(m): 7:17am On Mar 27, 2016
Celebrate his death and resurrection in a pious mood! Not a time for frolicking but for sobriety! Clubs, Brothels and Dance Halls aren't the best place for Easter celebrations!

1 Like

Re: Where And How Best Should One Celebrate Easter? by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 27, 2016
You can act dramas.. Just do anything to show appreciation to Christ
Re: Where And How Best Should One Celebrate Easter? by Adamsdelrio(m): 7:18am On Mar 27, 2016
Sober reflection of how Christ gave you salvation will do....

1 Like

Re: Where And How Best Should One Celebrate Easter? by chimah3(m): 7:18am On Mar 27, 2016
OP does it matter more if they sin on easter or any other day?? If you want to preach about sin do so and stop ranting!

OP I can also bet you will lie today...that one sef too na sin!! grin

So just dress up dey go church jare!! tongue
Re: Where And How Best Should One Celebrate Easter? by PoisonedOne: 7:18am On Mar 27, 2016
I'm scared that nothing interests me anymore. I need something more adventurous and 'dangerous' to brighten my day. I may try taken a dive from Third mainland bridge into the lagoon ; the feeling would be invigorating. cool

3 Likes

Re: Where And How Best Should One Celebrate Easter? by ChappyChase: 7:19am On Mar 27, 2016
My house and eating chicken cheesy
Re: Where And How Best Should One Celebrate Easter? by Rick9(m): 7:19am On Mar 27, 2016
Pray
Re: Where And How Best Should One Celebrate Easter? by Darkseid(m): 7:19am On Mar 27, 2016
You can celebrate with family or maybe with friends at a beer palour.
Re: Where And How Best Should One Celebrate Easter? by OlaSalo(m): 7:19am On Mar 27, 2016
filling stations undecided

2 Likes

Re: Where And How Best Should One Celebrate Easter? by refiner(f): 7:20am On Mar 27, 2016
celebrate it wif ur love ones....at home or any were lovely buh definitely not in d bar or brothel...smiley
Re: Where And How Best Should One Celebrate Easter? by refiner(f): 7:20am On Mar 27, 2016
celebrate it wif ur love ones....at home or any were lovely buh definitely not in a bar or brothel...smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where And How Best Should One Celebrate Easter? by Kennitrust(m): 7:20am On Mar 27, 2016
Oya, everybody move to church!
Re: Where And How Best Should One Celebrate Easter? by qboi3000: 7:21am On Mar 27, 2016
Go to church and den go home nd chill with ur family

1 Like

Re: Where And How Best Should One Celebrate Easter? by petkoffdrake2(m): 7:24am On Mar 27, 2016
Spending mine in thick darkness... No light, no fuel, candles now scarce cos of increase in demand... Am just sad
Re: Where And How Best Should One Celebrate Easter? by moscobabs(m): 7:24am On Mar 27, 2016
its a pity we have stopped celebrating Esther in my family since 2006. due to my immediate brother death.

involved in accident on good Friday and died on Esther Monday.

the family never get over it. we remember him every Esther.

RIP Wale Moses

8 Likes

Re: Where And How Best Should One Celebrate Easter? by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 27, 2016
Since it is the celebration of my Lord and saviour, then where to celebrate it won't be a problem if you know the REASON FOR THE SEASON. Happy Easter everyone.
Re: Where And How Best Should One Celebrate Easter? by joshuaidibia(m): 7:29am On Mar 27, 2016
Medley:
I think many people are misinformed on what easter celebration is all about - and go about it the wrong way. So where should one be and how should one celebrate the death of Jesus christ. Is it right to be in a bar, brothel...etc. And the list goes, all in the name of celebrating the same thing Jesus frowned at, when he died for our sin, or is it the right time to spend the weekend in the house of a boyfriend? Please i need your opinion on this
Depends on how happy ur pocket/wallet is. Me na house,drinking my Origin(s) playing my soccer. I wan win the league wt Arsenal,since it cant be done in reality.

3 Likes

Re: Where And How Best Should One Celebrate Easter? by macaranta(m): 7:29am On Mar 27, 2016
Sijo01:

Huh for real?
Re: Where And How Best Should One Celebrate Easter? by ozila(m): 7:32am On Mar 27, 2016
na inside house sure pass oh after service
Re: Where And How Best Should One Celebrate Easter? by tpiar: 7:32am On Mar 27, 2016
moscobabs:
its a pity we have stopped celebrating Easter in my family due to my death

Easter Monday.

Easter.

RIP to me

stop being a jackass, thanks.

I am not going to tell you this again.
Re: Where And How Best Should One Celebrate Easter? by Mexyz(m): 7:33am On Mar 27, 2016
Sijo01:
Office? nawao.......Don't worry, will come with a food flask and Bobo drink for u

...Happy Easter ma.
Re: Where And How Best Should One Celebrate Easter? by Sijo01(f): 7:33am On Mar 27, 2016
macaranta:

Huh for real?

Real real sad

1 Like

Re: Where And How Best Should One Celebrate Easter? by Sijo01(f): 7:35am On Mar 27, 2016
Mexyz:
Office? nawao.......Don't worry, will come with a food flask and Bobo drink for u

...Happy Easter ma.

Wow, thanks for this kiss...... ... Make it water instead of Bobo drink
Re: Where And How Best Should One Celebrate Easter? by HopeAtHand: 7:36am On Mar 27, 2016
Go to Casablanca, Aristohouse or wherever, pick a beautiful lady, take her to a hotel and fvck her.

My version of a Happy Easter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meditation / Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed / Pastor Adeboye Is The 2nd Most Respected Man Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.