Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:33 AM

How Mtn Robbed Me Of My Hard Earned N8000 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Mtn Robbed Me Of My Hard Earned N8000 (673 Views)

Togolese Man Extorts People In Lagos. Makes N8000 - 10,000 Daily (Photos) / Prostitute Calls Police On Abuja Driver: "He Looks Like Man That Robbed Me" / What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Mtn Robbed Me Of My Hard Earned N8000 by fpnews: 11:51am On Mar 27, 2016
HOW MTN ROBBED ME OF MY HARD EARNED N8000
My name is Kenneth. My MTN modem number is 08035693266. I am sad not because of the money but because I never thought I could ever get robbed by MTN and even if I will be robbed, not in the manner this happened, because mehn it was just too wicked. On the 3rd of February 2016 I subscribed for 7.5 G MTN internet data plan and 8000 naira was deducted from my account. 8000 naira is no small money mehn.

I browsed for just one day and the next day I received a message that I have no active data plan. I called 180 for more than 5 times and I was linked to customer care reps in charge of data each time I called and they all confirmed that I actually subscribed for 8000 naira data plan but that something was wronged with there network and promised that in some days time I will start browsing again but it is almost 2 months now and this issue is not resolved. Is MTN now into 419 , robbing subscribers of their hard earned money ? Will my 8000 naira data plan just go like that?
Re: How Mtn Robbed Me Of My Hard Earned N8000 by ojnnaco(m): 11:55am On Mar 27, 2016
I told people to be careful with MTN this days cox they eye dey red now.. imagine them still d owe Nigeria an amount of money Weh I no fit pronounce sef
Re: How Mtn Robbed Me Of My Hard Earned N8000 by yomi007k(m): 12:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
Mtn is in debt.

Dey prefer to pay by robbing their customers.

I don't know why u guys still use dt crap of a network.
Re: How Mtn Robbed Me Of My Hard Earned N8000 by armadeo(m): 5:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
I've since stopped MTN data.

i no dey for stories that touch.
Re: How Mtn Robbed Me Of My Hard Earned N8000 by JideSM: 8:41am On Mar 29, 2016
fpnews:
HOW MTN ROBBED ME OF MY HARD EARNED N8000
My name is Kenneth. My MTN modem number is 08035693266. I am sad not because of the money but because I never thought I could ever get robbed by MTN and even if I will be robbed, not in the manner this happened, because mehn it was just too wicked. On the 3rd of February 2016 I subscribed for 7.5 G MTN internet data plan and 8000 naira was deducted from my account. 8000 naira is no small money mehn.

I browsed for just one day and the next day I received a message that I have no active data plan. I called 180 for more than 5 times and I was linked to customer care reps in charge of data each time I called and they all confirmed that I actually subscribed for 8000 naira data plan but that something was wronged with there network and promised that in some days time I will start browsing again but it is almost 2 months now and this issue is not resolved. Is MTN now into 419 , robbing subscribers of their hard earned money ? Will my 8000 naira data plan just go like that?

Hi there, I'm really sorry about the inconvenience caused. Please provide a contact phone number you can be reached on. I'm currently checking your line and someone from our customer service team will get in contact with you shortly.
We have a customer care thread dedicated for resolving MTN customer related queries and you can always visit the thread to reach out to us for assistance anytime. Here's the link https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread

Thanks.
Re: How Mtn Robbed Me Of My Hard Earned N8000 by molydonhenry(m): 8:48am On Mar 29, 2016
MTN z hustling 2 pay their fine. Real street hustling

(1) (Reply)

My Experience at Obalende Yesterday / Breaking: Militants Blow Up Agip Gas Pipeline In Bayelsa / 'We Have The Right To Freeze Fayose's Account'- EFCC Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.