Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,435 members, 7,954,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:03 AM

PHOTOS: Nigerian Indicted For Fraud And Money Laundering In The U.S - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTOS: Nigerian Indicted For Fraud And Money Laundering In The U.S (24159 Views)

Ibrah, Ghanaian Yahoo Boy Arrested For Money Laundering - Photos / Paul Gabriel Amos, Lamborghini Driver Charged With Money Laundering - Pics / EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Indicted For Fraud And Money Laundering In The U.S by binarCOACH(m): 2:44pm On Mar 27, 2016
Sasuwa:
Nigerians are potential criminals-pmb

Did mr president say that?

Hmn...
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Indicted For Fraud And Money Laundering In The U.S by JayJustus(m): 2:47pm On Mar 27, 2016
came to check for names and wasn't disappointed...actually I was I wasn't
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Indicted For Fraud And Money Laundering In The U.S by omobastix: 2:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
angrySo becos na fraud now na yoruba abi y u no talk say na igbo afterall back here in Nigeria na dem sabi do that kind thing
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Indicted For Fraud And Money Laundering In The U.S by ashjay001(m): 3:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
To the wailers, I hope u noticed some were denied bail for fraud, and that's in d US.

I wonder why u'll continue screaming tyrant, when he now denies criminals who commit economic sabotage, bail?
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Indicted For Fraud And Money Laundering In The U.S by toludadon(m): 3:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
I know Funsho very well. His Dad is a rich farmer in Ibadan.. I pray God saves him.. He graduated from Babcock University
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Indicted For Fraud And Money Laundering In The U.S by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
Lol...Yahoo boiz reping everywhere. Fake check...wire transfer, credit card... Clients get to keep some, and send the rest to a picker who sends the money to naija. Kwikwikwi.... But since 2001...chai..the ones go don get money scatter ooo.

Money must be made...it doesn't matter how you make it. Shit money no dey smell....na who em catch be thief.
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Indicted For Fraud And Money Laundering In The U.S by samuelchimmy(m): 7:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
ojnnaco:
Hehehehehehehe. even in diaspora they are still representing . Block is truly thicker than water
Ewo block kwa! drunk easter celebrant!
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Indicted For Fraud And Money Laundering In The U.S by naijamerican: 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
The crafty Nigerians are finding ways to steal millions of dollars from these BILLION dollar corporations, and yet in still Nigerians will look for foolish tribalistic arguments to criticize them. Meanwhile, your own leaders and tribesmen rob you blind EVERY DAY via corruption and the average Nigerian is silent.

Nah way for the mentality of the average Nigerian. Instead of finding ways to insult these young boys who are actually STIMULATING the nigerian economy by importation of money and goods (via so called "fraud", why don't you people insult the local politicians who are EXPORTING your local monies to external BANKS in Dubai and London for their personal enjoyment?

Nigerians are a confused group.
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Indicted For Fraud And Money Laundering In The U.S by naijamerican: 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2016
ashjay001:
To the wailers, I hope u noticed some were denied bail for fraud, and that's in d US.

I wonder why u'll continue screaming tyrant, when he now denies criminals who commit economic sabotage, bail?

Nigeria and the US are nothing alike, please stop with these simplistic and foolish comparisons.
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Indicted For Fraud And Money Laundering In The U.S by ashjay001(m): 9:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
naijamerican:

Nigeria and the US are nothing alike, please stop with these simplistic and foolish comparisons.

What is simplistic n foolish abt expecting a criminal not to get bail for an economic crime, Mr Americana?

Hmm... So d judges, police n politicians in d US are not corrupt? That their checks n balances are more effective sets dem apart?

U're d buffoon for thinking d US is exceptional! I can link to a lot of articles from different news sources that shows d decadence in ur utopia! Get a life!
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Indicted For Fraud And Money Laundering In The U.S by ojnnaco(m): 9:32pm On Mar 27, 2016
samuelchimmy:
Ewo block kwa! drunk easter celebrant!
Drunk and still active
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Indicted For Fraud And Money Laundering In The U.S by esshman(m): 10:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
The guy in the second pix is Hassan Funsho. He was my junior at Wesley College of Science Ibadan where we played basketball together often. His father is the owner of Mirth Agric Farms and Mirth Agric Water in ibadan and environs. Dunno what pushed him into this mess
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Indicted For Fraud And Money Laundering In The U.S by zo3184: 12:03am On Mar 28, 2016
Igbo man is a local African champion, they don't translate there African confident to overseas.
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Indicted For Fraud And Money Laundering In The U.S by naijamerican: 4:21am On Mar 28, 2016
ashjay001:

What is simplistic n foolish abt expecting a criminal not to get bail for an economic crime, Mr Americana?

Hmm... So d judges, police n politicians in d US are not corrupt? That their checks n balances are more effective sets dem apart?

U're d buffoon for thinking d US is exceptional! I can link to a lot of articles from different news sources that shows d decadence in ur utopia! Get a life!

No one said the US is exceptional you idiot. You just assumed something then start blasting me for it. You are a dullard, just like your beloved Buhari
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Indicted For Fraud And Money Laundering In The U.S by ashjay001(m): 5:39am On Mar 28, 2016
naijamerican:

No one said the US is exceptional you idiot. You just assumed something then start blasting me for it. You are a dullard, just like your beloved Buhari

U said I'm simple n foolish for comparing Naija to d US, now u're denying and still throwing insults?! Who do u really tink is d dullard? Mofo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Samuel Udeoutuk-Willis: Nigerian Kidnapper In Takoradi, Ghana Always Holds Bible / Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna Express Way Busted,Weapons Recovered. Photos / Men Who Stole Goats Caught By Owner While Selling Them At Ekwulobia Market (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.