Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,330 members, 7,867,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:40 AM

Nigerians Mock Tinubu For Blasting Kachikwu Instead Of PMB Over Petrol Scarcity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Mock Tinubu For Blasting Kachikwu Instead Of PMB Over Petrol Scarcity (46754 Views)

APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment / Campaign Poster Of Bola Tinubu For Senate Under SDP In 1993 (Throwback Photo) / Fresh Power Tussle In APC: Buhari Woos Tinubu For Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Mock Tinubu For Blasting Kachikwu Instead Of PMB Over Petrol Scarcity by SleekAboki: 3:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
PentiumPro:
Kackukwu made a careless statement that have aggravated the fuel situation. It was not Buhari that spoke without weighing the import of the comment.
I know Igbos as usual will rush to defend kachikwu wo was careless in his utterances.
And you Iyawo tinubu rushes to defend your sophisticated husband.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Mock Tinubu For Blasting Kachikwu Instead Of PMB Over Petrol Scarcity by CaaseStudy: 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
D hypocrisy in this country is so pathetic. Buhari since assuming office has said more wicked and insensitive words than kachikwu( his stance on the forex issue is one). We have not heard tinubu or any of the zombies attacking him the way they r unleashing it all on kachikwu. Buhari is the minister for petroleum , he should be blamed for whatever is going wrong in that ministry. Tinubu should tell us the real deal and quit hiding under this seemingly show of concern for Nigerians to bash kachikwu for personal greviances..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Mock Tinubu For Blasting Kachikwu Instead Of PMB Over Petrol Scarcity by homosapien(m): 3:28pm On Mar 27, 2016
BlackTechnology:
See how people from 2 particular ethnic groups were attacking Kachukwu while exempting the minister for petroleum Buhari

Nigeria is built on hypocrisy

I am sure God is shaking His Head over this hypocrisy.

Was is the petroleum minister that made the statement? Why can't you people use your head for once. Somebody made a misguided statement and a stake holder in the party is correcting him yet you term it hypocrisy. Nawoooooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Mock Tinubu For Blasting Kachikwu Instead Of PMB Over Petrol Scarcity by sunkoye: 3:37pm On Mar 27, 2016
In an established firm.....customers blames the GMD but board chairman or Board member blames the ED directly in charge.
Re: Nigerians Mock Tinubu For Blasting Kachikwu Instead Of PMB Over Petrol Scarcity by BlackTechnology: 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2016
homosapien:

Was is the petroleum minister that made the statement? Why can't you people use your head for once. Somebody made a misguided statement and a stake holder in the party is correcting him yet you term it hypocrisy. Nawoooooo

Can't he talk with him privately

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Mock Tinubu For Blasting Kachikwu Instead Of PMB Over Petrol Scarcity by vedaxcool(m): 3:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
[s]
yaki84:

the fool is happy somewhere, not even queing for fuel nor being affected by the high cost of rice, beans, chicken, goat meat even transportation. u dey here dey expose ur stewpeedity.
am pdp but kachikwu mess up bigtime, I knw those journalist r pain in d neck but u need wisdom to handle dem cos what u say may turn against u someday.
ur duara mumu where was he when Fulani herdsmen destroyed agatu n are still doing so?
or benje people r not humans abi?
big f00l.
[/s]

sorry pauly wants some crackers?
Re: Nigerians Mock Tinubu For Blasting Kachikwu Instead Of PMB Over Petrol Scarcity by KissCODE(m): 4:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
PentiumPro:
Kackukwu made a careless statement that have aggravated the fuel situation. It was not Buhari that spoke without weighing the import of the comment.
I know Igbos as usual will rush to defend kachikwu wo was careless in his utterances.
Wait oh! Is Kachikwu Igbo? I thought he is from South South?

Tinubu is afraid Buhari joor. If Tinubu says trash against Buhari CCT will re open his case... grin

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians Mock Tinubu For Blasting Kachikwu Instead Of PMB Over Petrol Scarcity by PentiumPro(f): 4:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
KissCODE:
Wait oh! Is Kachikwu Igbo? I thought he is from South South?

Tinubu is afraid Buhari joor. If Tinubu says trash against Buhari CCT will re open his case... grin

You have problem of comphrension?
When some low life Ibos were shamelessly protesting to defend Saraki, was Saraki an Igbo man?
Tinubu has the President ears, how do you know he has not been reaching out to the President privately ?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Mock Tinubu For Blasting Kachikwu Instead Of PMB Over Petrol Scarcity by PentiumPro(f): 4:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
BlackTechnology:

Can't he talk with him privately

Did he employ him?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mock Tinubu For Blasting Kachikwu Instead Of PMB Over Petrol Scarcity by Ijebulogic(m): 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
People forget that Tinubu was Group Treasurer of Mobil when Kachikwu was probably a deputy manager in the company. Your Oga is always your Oga.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Mock Tinubu For Blasting Kachikwu Instead Of PMB Over Petrol Scarcity by fallout87: 4:28pm On Mar 27, 2016
These folks defending Buhsri as if he hasn't had more than enough insensitive statements the lady 8 months.

These APC are like chameleon ooooo

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Mock Tinubu For Blasting Kachikwu Instead Of PMB Over Petrol Scarcity by fabre4: 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
dimsonu:
I don't see any form of hypocrisy here

In as much as the adminstration failed us in this aspect,
Tinubu was not wailing about the fuel situation...
He blasts Kachikwu for his insensitive statement.

Like a saying

''how you come go outside go talk like that Lai Mo' done dey prepare better speech already... You fall hand''

Am just being rational.

You are right buhari should be blamed for the fuel scarcity while kachikwu be blamed for the speech

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Mock Tinubu For Blasting Kachikwu Instead Of PMB Over Petrol Scarcity by fabre4: 5:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
PentiumPro:

When some low life Ibos were shamelessly protesting to defend Saraki, was Saraki an Igbo man?
Tinubu has the President ears, how do you know he has not been reaching out to the President privately ?

Don't be a hypocrite Why can't he right an open letter also to Buhari the minister of petroleum about fuel scarcity

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Mock Tinubu For Blasting Kachikwu Instead Of PMB Over Petrol Scarcity by Rayhutar(m): 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2016
PentiumPro:
He did not make a careless statement, you guys in Nigeria like your leaders to be lying to you guys all the time and given you guys fake hope, that is why Nigeria is poo, in other countries , the politicians tell masses the truth, if something go wrong they will tell the masses how many months it will take to fix it. You guys are used to lying and liars giving fake hope,why people continue suffering

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Mock Tinubu For Blasting Kachikwu Instead Of PMB Over Petrol Scarcity by Rayhutar(m): 5:35pm On Mar 27, 2016
mideactive:
Tinubu only attacked Kachuku cus of d statement he made,I don't knw wat's wrong wit most Nigerians...
He did not make a careless statement, Tunubu and most of your politicians are liars and some of you masses prefer liars as your leaders instead of the one that will tell the true situation of things, you guys in Nigeria like your leaders to be lying to you guys all the time and given you guys fake hope, that is why Nigeria is poo, in other countries, the politicians tell the masses the truth, if something go wrong they will tell the masses how many months it will take to fix it. You guys are used to lying and liars giving fake hope,why people continue suffering
Re: Nigerians Mock Tinubu For Blasting Kachikwu Instead Of PMB Over Petrol Scarcity by PentiumPro(f): 5:42pm On Mar 27, 2016
fabre4:

Don't be a hypocrite Why can't he right an open letter also to Buhari the minister of petroleum about fuel scarcity

Go and write one for him if he is not writing one.
Aside the President, the greatest casualty of an APC failure will be Tinubu, not Kachikwu and definitely not you.
Where was Kachikwu and his type when Tinubu was cross crossing Nigeria cities and world capitals to sell Buhari.
Truth is Tinubu has more to lose than any other Nigerian if APC fails and that is why he has the right to caution Kachikwu from setting the people against the government that he knew nothing about how it was formed.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Mock Tinubu For Blasting Kachikwu Instead Of PMB Over Petrol Scarcity by ElCount: 5:45pm On Mar 27, 2016
Walahi I forgot that general bubu was our petroleum minister. Bubu was too busy being a bad president that I forgot he was the worst petroleum minister, poor Kachikwu he is gonna be the fall guy in this matter too bad because unlike Bubu and apc he does not not have his own zombies to defend him. He should hv demanded for that though #zombieallowance

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mock Tinubu For Blasting Kachikwu Instead Of PMB Over Petrol Scarcity by PentiumPro(f): 5:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
Rayhutar:

He did not make a careless statement, Tunubu and most of your politicians are liars and some of you masses prefer liars as your leaders instead of the one that will tell the true situation of things, you guys in Nigeria like your leaders to be lying to you guys all the time and given you guys fake hope, that is why Nigeria is poo, in other countries, the politicians tell the masses the truth, if something go wrong they will tell the masses how many months it will take to fix it. You guys are used to lying and liars giving fake hope,why people continue suffering

Shut your fuckkkking mouth, you are supporting Kachikwu careless uterrance just because se you probably share some form of ethnicity with him. Ethnicity will kill people like you.
APC as a party and as the ruling party owes much to the effort of people like Tinubu. Your Kachikwu was no where when APC was taken shape nor was he anywhere near the campaign train of APC.
People like Tinubu will not sit idly why one fool that call himself the NNPC chief messed the government that he has no sentiment for.
I really blame Tinubu for all these nonsense going on in Buhari administration, you don't stake your political goodwill and reputation for a government you will not be a direct participant, the idea of godfather just don't work in Nigeria again.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Mock Tinubu For Blasting Kachikwu Instead Of PMB Over Petrol Scarcity by fabre4: 5:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
PentiumPro:

When some low life Ibos ?

What makes you think you are not a piece low life

What makes you think your life is better.

If I say your place should be in the kitchen not here you will start ranting.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Mock Tinubu For Blasting Kachikwu Instead Of PMB Over Petrol Scarcity by ibedun: 6:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
mideactive:
Tinubu only attacked Kachuku cus of d statement he made,I don't knw wat's wrong wit most BIAFRANS BIAFRANS BIA-BLOODY- FRANS!!!!!!!!.....
Re: Nigerians Mock Tinubu For Blasting Kachikwu Instead Of PMB Over Petrol Scarcity by fabre4: 6:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
PentiumPro:

Go and write one for him if he is not writing one.
Aside the President, the greatest casualty of an APC failure will be Tinubu, not Kachikwu and definitely not you.
Where was Kachikwu and his type when Tinubu was cross crossing Nigeria cities and world capitals to sell Buhari.
Truth is Tinubu has more to lose than any other Nigerian if APC fails and that is why he has the right to caution Kachikwu from setting the people against the government that he knew nothing about how it was formed.

You don't even apply logic to your reasoning
Tinubu cannot afford to let Buhari's government fail so he chooses Kachikwu who takes instruction and directive from the minister of petroleum Buhari to blame hence diverting the blame from Buhari who is supposed to be blamed for fuel scarcity mind you Kachikwu can't release speech without authoritization from Buhari and following the trend of many of Buharis insensitive speeches even a fool will know that this is a typical buhari speech

Blame the state of economy and illegal appointments in CBN on=Emefiele

Blame the fuel scarcity on Kachikwu instead of the petroleum minister

Blame everything else on PDP and GEJ this APCs way of running government and Tinubu has succeeded once again in diverting the masses eye from the real problem But I don't blame him I Blame these Kachikwu and Emefiele that do not know that a good name is better than riches and gold.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Mock Tinubu For Blasting Kachikwu Instead Of PMB Over Petrol Scarcity by PentiumPro(f): 6:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
fabre4:

[s]You don't even apply logic to your reasoning
Tinubu cannot afford to let Buhari's government fail so he chooses Kachikwu who takes instruction and directive from the minister of petroleum Buhari to blame hence diverting the blame from Buhari who is supposed to be blamed for fuel scarcity mind you Kachikwu can't release speech without authoritization from Buhari and following the trend of many of Buharis insensitive speeches even a fool will know that this is a typical buhari speech

Blame the state of economy and illegal appointments in CBN on=Emefiele

Blame the fuel scarcity on Kachikwu instead of the petroleum minister

Blame everything else on PDP and GEJ this APCs way of running government and Tinubu has succeeded once again in diverting the masses eye from the real problem But I don't blame him I Blame these Kachikwu and Emefiele that do not know that a good name is better than riches and gold[/s].
Crap
You have no stake in APC, your support for Kachikwu is because of ethnic affiliation.
So debating you is sheer waste of effort as you are high on tribal sentiment
You don't agree that a party leader and one of the most influential can caution an operative of the government he helped in no small measure to bring to power.
Where was your Kachikwu during the campaigns, perhaps somewhere in Delta campaigning for GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Mock Tinubu For Blasting Kachikwu Instead Of PMB Over Petrol Scarcity by Sctests: 6:13pm On Mar 27, 2016
Tinubu targeting Petroleum ministry
since 12 AD. Kai Greedy man. He has
suddenly become a 'defender of the
masses'.

Why didn't he tackle Buhari on his
imperious elitist comment on Forex
about tough luck for poor nigerian
students but 'Good luck' for him and his children abroad on the Aljazeera interview?
Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mock Tinubu For Blasting Kachikwu Instead Of PMB Over Petrol Scarcity by hucienda: 6:15pm On Mar 27, 2016
lols... ee go dey one kain if im attack Buhari na.. so attacking Kachikwu na the awkward 'safe' option.. I'd never seen a government playing ruling and opposition at the same time.
APC.. I hail una

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mock Tinubu For Blasting Kachikwu Instead Of PMB Over Petrol Scarcity by fabre4: 6:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
PentiumPro:

Crap
You have no stake in APC, your support for Kachikwu is because of ethnic affiliation.
So debating you is sheer waste of effort as you are high on tribal sentiment
You don't agree that a party leader and one of the most influential can caution an operative of the government he helped in no small measure to bring to power.
Where was your Kachikwu during the campaigns, perhaps somewhere in Delta campaigning for GEJ.

Okay a simple question to see how foolish you can become

Do we blame kachikwu for his statement or
Do we blame buhari minister of petroleum for
Fuel scarcity

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Mock Tinubu For Blasting Kachikwu Instead Of PMB Over Petrol Scarcity by PentiumPro(f): 6:25pm On Mar 27, 2016
fabre4:

Okay a simple question to see how foolish you can become

Do we blame kachikwu for his statement or
Do we blame buhari minister of petroleum for
Fuel scarcity

You are very senseless or at best you are just parroting the nonsense your Kinsmen are sharing around.
I will advise you go to and sit somewhere quiet to read Tinubu's speech.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Mock Tinubu For Blasting Kachikwu Instead Of PMB Over Petrol Scarcity by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 27, 2016
Ibe Kachikwu is just the fall guy here... all these noise Tinubu is making is just diversionary tactic to reel the minds of some gullible Nigerians off the failure of this current administration... whatever Kachikwu stated is not the issue here but the current reality should see Nigerians asking Mr President to give account of his stewardship as Minister of Petroleum

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Mock Tinubu For Blasting Kachikwu Instead Of PMB Over Petrol Scarcity by fabre4: 6:42pm On Mar 27, 2016
PentiumPro:

You are very senseless or at best you are just parroting the nonsense your Kinsmen are sharing around.
I will advise you go to and sit somewhere quiet to read Tinubu's speech.

Ofcourse both of us know that we both don't have a say we can only rant but the government is dumb and won't listen. So instead of dilly dallying wasting your time on a government that would advise you to go into farming while giving their children jobs in CBN why don't you spend that time on reading how to argue without committing falacies and also finding a way to get the best out of this dwindling economy mind you I don't put tribal sentiment in arguing I just argue to drive my point and as pythagoras would say am a spectator just watching politicians and the political intrigues
Ngeneukwu

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Mock Tinubu For Blasting Kachikwu Instead Of PMB Over Petrol Scarcity by KissCODE(m): 10:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
PentiumPro:

When some [b]low life [/b]Ibos were shamelessly protesting to defend Saraki, was Saraki an Igbo man?

I wonder why lower life would be calling some other person low life...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Mock Tinubu For Blasting Kachikwu Instead Of PMB Over Petrol Scarcity by mideactive: 11:57am On Mar 28, 2016
Wat's dis one sayin,ar u high?

Rayhutar:

Re: Nigerians Mock Tinubu For Blasting Kachikwu Instead Of PMB Over Petrol Scarcity by Naijiant: 12:59pm On Mar 28, 2016
Re: Nigerians Mock Tinubu For Blasting Kachikwu Instead Of PMB Over Petrol Scarcity by SycophanticGoat: 8:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
Thiefnûbu is only an undiluted sycophant..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Isaac Adewole Visits Abubakar Duduwale, Got Leg Injury After Trekking For Buhari / More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos / Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.