Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

What Legacy Do You Want To Leave Behind? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Legacy Do You Want To Leave Behind? (616 Views)

Two Mexicans Fired From A Factory And The Rest Decided To Leave With Them. / My Employer Does Not Want Me To Leave - Please Advice Me / When Is The Right Time To Leave Your Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Legacy Do You Want To Leave Behind? by IssacharProject: 1:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
Think of it, when you have left this world what would people remember you for? What legacy do you want to leave behind? Your life would become enriched when others can benefit from the wealth of knowledge that you possess. if you have any book idea that you want your would to know about or if you have published a book and you are wondering how to get it out there, we are hear to help you. Simply send us a mail now to mail@issacharprojects.com or call 08188708026.

Your life is complete when others hear your story! #GetPublished!

(1) (Reply)

FOA Certification Training In Nigeria / Do You Know You Can Apply For Jobs In The US, Canada And The UK / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.