Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

LG G3 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. Which Would U Choose - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / LG G3 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. Which Would U Choose (2294 Views)

Gionee Phones Vs Xiaomi Phones / Please Help Infinix Hot 4pro And Note 3 Which Is More Better / Infinix Hot 4 Vs Infinix Hot 3, Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LG G3 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. Which Would U Choose by sdqumar(m): 1:22pm On Mar 27, 2016
Am thinking of wic to buy pls, any suggestions, or anybody dat have experience on the devices. Thanks
Re: LG G3 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. Which Would U Choose by selfmadeOLX(m): 9:28am On Apr 01, 2016
sdqumar:
Am thinking of wic to buy pls, any suggestions, or anybody dat have experience on the devices. Thanks

Your pocket should do the talking.. There is no confusion there
Xiaomi redmi note 3 is 68k.. No option of UK used because its chinese OEM
LG G3 brand new is about 65k but an option of UK used at 45-50k
I am offering mine "LG G3" for 40k
Re: LG G3 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. Which Would U Choose by jayhk(m): 11:00am On Apr 01, 2016
xiaomi redmi note 3 is the best any day.. Since i bought this fone I feel like am on a modern android platform... no lag at all.. u will enjoy it.. Trust me
Re: LG G3 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. Which Would U Choose by Bratking(m): 12:15pm On Apr 01, 2016
selfmadeOLX:

Brand new LG G3 is around 80-85k bro.
Re: LG G3 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. Which Would U Choose by selfmadeOLX(m): 12:50pm On Apr 01, 2016
Bratking:

Brand new LG G3 is around 80-85k bro.

Alright boss..!
Re: LG G3 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. Which Would U Choose by jmichlins(m): 3:36pm On Apr 01, 2016
There is no comparison between a flagship device and chinese crap. No disrespect redmi note 3 is amazing but comparing it with LG G3 is really poor. Go check the chipset on g3 i think its one of the best snapdragon has ever produced sd808. Do not make that mistake

1 Like

Re: LG G3 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. Which Would U Choose by 2kurupt(m): 4:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
jmichlins:
There is no comparison between a flagship device and chinese crap. No disrespect redmi note 3 is amazing but comparing it with LG G3 is really poor. Go check the chipset on g3 i think its one of the best snapdragon has ever produced sd808. Do not make that mistake

Chinese crap you say?! That's enough disrespect not just for the makers but its users all well.

The G3 might be a flagship alright but it's still a 3 years old phone, would you spend 80k plus to get such? Forget all that talk about chipset, aside NFC name a feature the G3 has that the Xiaomi note 3 can't match? Don't forget the Xiaomi got fingerprint scanner which even LG G4 doesn't.

OP I'll advise you go for the Xiaomi coz it's not only a current updated device but will carry out all tasks thrown at it from 3d gaming, strong battery, sizeable screen etc. Let's not forget it's got good support with steady updates.
Re: LG G3 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. Which Would U Choose by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
jmichlins:

Chipset on lg g3 is snapdragon 801 and not 808. I'm talking from experience, I used an lg g3 for 1 year until buys stole it from me in traffic last month because there was no fuel and I wound my windows down. The phone is a great phone but it lags a lot maybe due to the qhd screen. The 3gb of ram version is a bit fair. I love the build quality, timely updates (I already had marshmallow on it) and camera. With marshmallow the lag reduced considerably and phone v3cake smoother.

I would say it is on the same level as the redmi note 3 with snapdragon 650. The g3 is not 64 bit though, but has a better display than redmi note 3
Re: LG G3 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. Which Would U Choose by jmichlins(m): 4:42pm On Apr 01, 2016
greenhulk:

Chipset on lg g3 is snapdragon 801 and not 808. I'm talking from experience, I used an lg g3 for 1 year until buys stole it from me in traffic last month because there was no fuel and I wound my windows down. The phone is a great phone but it lags a lot maybe due to the qhd screen. The 3gb of ram version is a bit fair. I love the build quality, timely updates (I already had marshmallow on it) and camera. With marshmallow the lag reduced considerably and phone v3cake smoother.

I would say it is on the same level as the redmi note 3 with snapdragon 650. The g3 is not 64 bit though, but has a better display than redmi note 3
that is why i said i think
Re: LG G3 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. Which Would U Choose by jmichlins(m): 4:48pm On Apr 01, 2016
2kurupt:

Chinese crap you say?! That's enough disrespect not just for the makers but its users all well.

The G3 might be a flagship alright but it's still a 3 years old phone, would you spend 80k plus to get such? Forget all that talk about chipset, aside NFC name a feature the G3 has that the Xiaomi note 3 can't match? Don't forget the Xiaomi got fingerprint scanner which even LG G4 doesn't.

OP I'll advise you go for the Xiaomi coz it's not only a current updated device but will carry out all tasks thrown at it from 3d gaming, strong battery, sizeable screen etc. Let's not forget it's got good support with steady updates.
think about the resale value of the two and the mindset of nigeria people towards such phones especially when you are not talking to the geeks like you. Talking about software i can get update once i flash a custom rom. Op it is your money so spend it on what you like
Re: LG G3 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. Which Would U Choose by 2kurupt(m): 8:53pm On Apr 01, 2016
jmichlins:
think about the resale value of the two and the mindset of nigeria people towards such phones especially when you are not talking to the geeks like you. Talking about software i can get update once i flash a custom rom. Op it is your money so spend it on what you like

No arguments bro, true the LG got better resale value but it's also more expensive. The Xiaomi note 3 on the other hand got features that it's got going for it too that balances things up. I actually switched from LG G2 & I can tell you I gat no regrets.
Re: LG G3 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. Which Would U Choose by jmichlins(m): 9:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
2kurupt:

No arguments bro, true the LG got better resale value but it's also more expensive. The Xiaomi note 3 on the other hand got features that it's got going for it too that balances things up. I actually switched from LG G2 & I can tell you I gat no regrets.
if i have the resources i will simply go for mi5 pro. That phone is killer or maybe Nexus 6p with this am sure of pure android experience and google supported update and fast too
Re: LG G3 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. Which Would U Choose by 2kurupt(m): 10:21am On Apr 02, 2016
jmichlins:
if i have the resources i will simply go for mi5 pro. That phone is killer or maybe Nexus 6p with this am sure of pure android experience and google supported update and fast too

You see that in the end it's all about finding a balance to cost reduction & deriving the most value for your money at the same time.
Re: LG G3 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. Which Would U Choose by jmichlins(m): 10:33am On Apr 02, 2016
2kurupt:

You see that in the end it's all about finding a balance to cost reduction & deriving the most value for your money at the same time.
you are right on point
Re: LG G3 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. Which Would U Choose by kolexepana: 2:40pm On Apr 04, 2016
Xiaomi redmi note 3
Re: LG G3 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. Which Would U Choose by Youngpo413: 6:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
Ah ah even you too, I thought you will be suggesting your regular Camon C8 or boom J8, so you dey sabi better thing too.

1 Like

Re: LG G3 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. Which Would U Choose by vosquare: 7:09pm On Apr 04, 2016
Don't have any idea about LG but this xiaomi redmi note 3 that I'm currently using will always stand out among other great phones
Battery - check
Fast charge - check
Fingerprint - check
Beauty - check (anytime I remove d back case,my friends always love d view the gold colour)
Gaming - check
What else do u need??. I'll tell u

Best phone for now... I've handled phantom 5 also but can never b like xiaomi
Re: LG G3 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. Which Would U Choose by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 04, 2016
vosquare:
Don't have any idea about LG but this xiaomi redmi note 3 that I'm currently using will always stand out among other great phones
Battery - check
Fast charge - check
Fingerprint - check
Beauty - check (anytime I remove d back case,my friends always love d view the gold colour)
Gaming - check
What else do u need??. I'll tell u

Best phone for now... I've handled phantom 5 also but can never b like xiaomi

Pls , how much is redmi Note 2?
Re: LG G3 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. Which Would U Choose by vosquare: 8:00am On Apr 05, 2016
Demaejy:

I don't know
Re: LG G3 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. Which Would U Choose by KuliMart: 8:44am On Apr 05, 2016
Demaejy:

Check our website for the price.
Re: LG G3 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. Which Would U Choose by KuliMart: 8:44am On Apr 05, 2016
Go for Xiaomi redmi note 3.

We currently have it in stock.
Re: LG G3 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. Which Would U Choose by donhils: 2:06pm On Apr 05, 2016
selfmadeOLX:

Pls where are they selling brand new G3 65k?

(1) (Reply)

MP3 Audio Format Is Officially Dead! Here Is The Reason / Who Has Iphone 6s For Sale / Best Phone Within The 35-40k Range

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.