Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,954 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

How To Apply For The Young Entrepreneurs And Students Grant - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For The Young Entrepreneurs And Students Grant (20823 Views)

Apply For Fresh Jobs At Alan & Grant Enterprise (3 Positions) / How To Apply For Nationwide Recruitment At Reactor Beverages Limited / Register For Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs Empowerment Nigeria ( AYEEN ) 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Apply For The Young Entrepreneurs And Students Grant by olillywales(m): 1:35pm On Mar 27, 2016
The YESGrant is an initiative of the Nigerian Young Professionals Forum (NYPF) in a joint venture with Heritage Bank.

Over 1000 Nigerians will this year be beneficiaries of N500Million Naira Grant seed capital set aside for young Nigerian entrepreneurs and students.

This was disclosed this week during the launch of the YESGrant Scheme by the Nigerian Young Professionals Forum (NYPF) in partnership with Heritage Bank, which took place at the Four Point Hotel in Lagos, Nigeria.

Here is how to apply for the YESGrant:

Visit www.YESGrant.com

Eligibility:

- Prospective recipients must be between the ages of 18- 40.

- Be registered members of the Nigerian Young Professionals Forum (NYPF) and

- have an account with Heritage Bank prior to the disbursement of the funds in August 2016.

- Student’s award recipients must in addition provide their matriculation number and academic progression report.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/03/how-to-apply-for-young-entrepreneurs.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: How To Apply For The Young Entrepreneurs And Students Grant by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
no time, their server is down...

1 Share

Re: How To Apply For The Young Entrepreneurs And Students Grant by lonelydora: 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
I'm here to read comments.
Re: How To Apply For The Young Entrepreneurs And Students Grant by Flexherbal(m): 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
Hope they are true to type. Most of our graduates need loans to start up.
Re: How To Apply For The Young Entrepreneurs And Students Grant by OkeOladimeji: 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
Just passing by....

This is a great initiative. Encouraging young entrepreneurs is the only hope for this nation. Our youths are the real oil blocks not the ones underneath the earth.

I have taken this step and it sure really pays...making cool dollars writing articles and press releases.
This is my blog.
www.webcontentboard.com
Re: How To Apply For The Young Entrepreneurs And Students Grant by SageTravels: 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
See what I am getting
Re: How To Apply For The Young Entrepreneurs And Students Grant by Sweetyie(f): 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
Hmmmn. The site is not going through
Re: How To Apply For The Young Entrepreneurs And Students Grant by Sasuwa(f): 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
Ok
Re: How To Apply For The Young Entrepreneurs And Students Grant by JaypeeAnics(m): 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
OK I get...Heritage banks are looking for customer.....just like Mtn scholarship, u must have an account with Diamond Bank.....lol.... in 9ja, nothing goes for nothing...

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For The Young Entrepreneurs And Students Grant by orosun55(m): 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
Nice Move
Re: How To Apply For The Young Entrepreneurs And Students Grant by Ajusshi: 1:51pm On Mar 27, 2016
So this Daura Dullarrd and APC thinks we are this inredeemably gullible? After scamming us with a promise of 5k during the election, they are now trying to empty our remaining balance. 100,000,000 Nigerian youths paying 10,000 each to register with Nigerian Young Professional Forum, for a scam ridden ponzi scheme APC introduced to reward their 1000 zombie followers. undecided

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Apply For The Young Entrepreneurs And Students Grant by Lobolintin(m): 1:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
Snoring
Re: How To Apply For The Young Entrepreneurs And Students Grant by ritababe(f): 1:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
k
Re: How To Apply For The Young Entrepreneurs And Students Grant by joey150(m): 1:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
All these strings attached help sef...

Have this..do that .

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For The Young Entrepreneurs And Students Grant by Moustache: 1:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
Ok
Re: How To Apply For The Young Entrepreneurs And Students Grant by Lordtrillion(m): 1:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
Ok, but the 20k yearly subscription on the NYPF website is way too much when we' re not sure you'll grant the loan.
After all, its only 1000 people that will be granted the loan. So if 10,000 people apply & pay an average of 15,000
10,000 x 20,000 = 150,000,000
It therefore means its the money of the citizens who applied that will be set aside for the grant. Left to me, there's not much difference BTW this grant & Network marketing grin grin
Anyway, lemme not complain too much since its a private initiative & not Government

14 Likes

Re: How To Apply For The Young Entrepreneurs And Students Grant by godoluwa(m): 1:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
OYES = SCAM

YESO = SCAM

YESGRANT = ANOTHER SCAM IN THE MAKING. YOU ARE TO REGISTER & PAY ANNUAL DUE. WHY CANT IT BE FREE?

IF YOU LOVE YOURSELF, DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY

21 Likes

Re: How To Apply For The Young Entrepreneurs And Students Grant by remigiusizunna(m): 2:00pm On Mar 27, 2016
There is no harm in trial but have it in mind that those with 8 legs have booked all available spaces
Re: How To Apply For The Young Entrepreneurs And Students Grant by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
How many times this stuff wan reach fp?

How are we sure Nairaland isn't collecting from the 10k/20k fee been paid

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For The Young Entrepreneurs And Students Grant by Tochaigh: 2:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
If this isn't a shame, I don't know what else is.

This is a joke and insult on real, knowledgeable entrepreneurs who know their stuff.

Capital Ventures in saner countries give start-ups what their business needs to survive, run and scale, not N500,000,000/1000 = which gives you a meagre N500,000 per business. What nonsense!

Youwin by the former government examined your business plan and business and gives you what your business needs, with a cap of N10m. That is how it is done around the world, by sane people who know what they are doing.

Plus look at the Shameful requirements this government is asking for!

We have illiterate undergraduates praising this nonsense on Nairaland. I am not surprised.

13 Likes

Re: How To Apply For The Young Entrepreneurs And Students Grant by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
How do i register with Nig.young Entrepreneur forum?
Re: How To Apply For The Young Entrepreneurs And Students Grant by chimah3(m): 2:13pm On Mar 27, 2016
What happened to YouWin angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For The Young Entrepreneurs And Students Grant by jamjam1991(m): 2:13pm On Mar 27, 2016
Wen the going gets tough, the tough has to get going.... Scam scam scam alart ❗❗❗ get the efcc and FBI on this one... "no be only yesgrant na nogrant.com

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For The Young Entrepreneurs And Students Grant by itslinkin4005(m): 2:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
Re: How To Apply For The Young Entrepreneurs And Students Grant by mcangelo(m): 2:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
President GEJ started it through Youwin. Buhari was quick to scrap it after assuming office. Many Nigerians were giving grants to establish business. Well it is interesting that he has decided to follow applaudable footstep of GEJ. But why is the website not accessible or existing. I just Hope that tomorrow Lai Mohammed won't come to debunk this news.....

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For The Young Entrepreneurs And Students Grant by obibanks: 2:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
Ok
Re: How To Apply For The Young Entrepreneurs And Students Grant by SIMPLIFIED(m): 2:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
Please for students is it scholarship or grant for those with business
Re: How To Apply For The Young Entrepreneurs And Students Grant by Sunnycliff(m): 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2016
Why must money be used for registration? What if after paying the registration money and you weren't short listed as the qualifications here isn't too hard, will your money be refunded?
Re: How To Apply For The Young Entrepreneurs And Students Grant by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 27, 2016
godoluwa:
OYES = SCAM

YESO = SCAM

YESGRANT = ANOTHER SCAM IN THE MAKING. YOU ARE TO REGISTER & PAY ANNUAL DUE. WHY CANT IT BE FREE?

IF YOU LOVE YOURSELF, DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY
THAT WAS HOW THEY CALL YOUWIN SCAM BY SOME NAIRALANDERS HERE WHEN IT WAS FIRST LAUNCHED IN 2012 AND I MANAGED TO REGISTER AND STILL WON 3MILLION FREE OF CHARGE WITHOUT INTEREST, REPAYMENT AND KNOWING OR VISITING ANYONE IN ABUJA... MY BROTHER IF U SEE THINGS LIKE THIS JUST REGISTER U CAN NEVER TELL WHICH ONE WILL PAY U.
THE ONLY PLACE NOT CLEAR IS THE NYPF AND THEIR FEE, I THINK GOVT SHOULD REMOVE THAT REQUIREMENT
Re: How To Apply For The Young Entrepreneurs And Students Grant by henrixx(m): 2:42pm On Mar 27, 2016
Ponzi scheme... Bloody scam

How can you register with 20k...then u end up contributing to give loans to one big man's child

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mansardmansard Insurance Pls / Gregory University Massive Recruitment 2015 (over 100 Positions) / Sadiya Umar Farouq: Why We Are Yet To Pay 12,000 N-Power Volunteers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.