Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

New Scam Tactics Uncovered. Don't Be Deceived! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Scam Tactics Uncovered. Don't Be Deceived! (673 Views)

Ritualist Den Uncovered Under Bridge Near Lagos Governor's House. Photos / Kidnapper Evans’ Secretary Arrested; His Truck Yard Uncovered In Lagos / How The Ritualist Den At Ile-Zik Lagos Was Uncovered. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Scam Tactics Uncovered. Don't Be Deceived! by VICTORDEBELS: 1:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
0816005420* (I didn't include the last digit). I missed a call from this number this morning. This was our conversation when I returned the call: ME: good morning, pls who is on the line? MAN: have u deleted my number(he was shouting at me and I felt somehow at 1st for losing his no.)? ME: I'm sorry, my phone had a little problem. Pls, can u remind me who u're? MAN: oya, guess. ME: I'm sorry, I can't! MAN: just try, if u're wrong, I'll correct u. ME: OK. Is it Bro Chima?(I didn't even knw the name) MAN: yes, u're right! Where are u now(at this point I realised what I was faced up and against but, I decided to hold on to decode his intention)? ME: Anambra state(no exact location but he was good with it). MAN: I'm coming to Anambra now. But our car had an accident and blood is everywhere. ME: eiyaa, sorry o. I hope u're not hurt? MAN: I'm injured and don't worry about the airtime, I'll balance u when we see. I want u to send me a recharge card(MTN 750). ME: ok. I'll call u back when I buy it. MAN: No! No! Don't hang up. Just go and buy it and call the pin for me. ME: pls, I dn't have enough airtime now besides, I cn't be answering a call while crossing the road. MAN: pls dnt hang up because I'm ontop of a mountain now to get a service on my phone. U may not get me again when u call back because service is bad here. ME: (I decided to come out clean and clear at this point) Oga, I dn't want to make use of vulgar words on u. But pls, I advise u, go and get urself a job. Stop this thing u're doing, it won't help u at all. MAN: (he cuts in) shot up, are u mad? Who are u giving advice to? What do u know? Go and advise BUHARI, go and advise BUHARI...
Re: New Scam Tactics Uncovered. Don't Be Deceived! by michiyke2003(m): 2:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
Buhari why
Re: New Scam Tactics Uncovered. Don't Be Deceived! by Luckylife(m): 2:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
grin grin
michiyke2003:
Buhari why
lol ! grin
michiyke2003:
Buhari why
lol !
Re: New Scam Tactics Uncovered. Don't Be Deceived! by Amodsun(m): 2:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
kinda hilarious...why was he calling buharis name? was buhari d man dt gave him ur phone number
God help us.... dey think their smart,asses

1 Like

Re: New Scam Tactics Uncovered. Don't Be Deceived! by VICTORDEBELS: 5:37pm On Mar 27, 2016
I think that he was indirectly blaming the current economic status of the country. But what deduced from that is that he's one of the lazy and greedy folkz.

(1) (Reply)

6 Myths About Human Trafficking We All Need To Stop Believing / Made peace with Olatunji / Missing Person!! Missing Person!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.