Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,014 members, 7,821,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Effect Of Regularization On Direct Entry - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Effect Of Regularization On Direct Entry (27378 Views)

Apply For JAMB Regularization Here (for NYSC & DE) Candidates Only. / Uniben Direct Entry 2017/2018 / What Is The Effect Of Jamb Regularisation Number On Direct Entry Registration? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Effect Of Regularization On Direct Entry by emmyskies(m): 8:33pm On Mar 31, 2016
HOLAROCKDAY:

wen I try to check jamb site dis wat I see oooo... "This candidate is not a regularize candidate or May have amendment Data" abeg I no understand d English ooo
No cause for alarm. Simply follow these steps:
www.nairaland.com/1587670/procedure-step-how-regularize-jamb
Re: Effect Of Regularization On Direct Entry by Lake04side(m): 6:39am On Apr 01, 2016
Jerryolumide:
pls add me up also to dat group 08066138910 i wan to apply wit hnd wat is my chance
Re: Effect Of Regularization On Direct Entry by mhaztakingshi(m): 4:51pm On Apr 01, 2016
Goodevening I inserted my reg no.all I get was dat reg no.wasn't found..
Re: Effect Of Regularization On Direct Entry by IJMBE(m): 5:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
Don't rely on jamb alone try IJMB
Re: Effect Of Regularization On Direct Entry by YoBoyfwend(m): 9:15am On Apr 10, 2016
mhaztakingshi:
Goodevening I inserted my reg no.all I get was dat reg no.wasn't found..
you don buy form? I hail o... You no wan waste time
Re: Effect Of Regularization On Direct Entry by unapapadeycraze: 12:27pm On May 12, 2016
AyarmBoye:
Pls Any yabatech student who's yet to regularize here?

have you don your regularization? Where did you go to? Admission office?
Re: Effect Of Regularization On Direct Entry by AyarmBoye(m): 9:18pm On May 12, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

have you don your regularization? Where did you go to? Admission office?
I havnt o brother.........I'm in d same shoes as u
Re: Effect Of Regularization On Direct Entry by unapapadeycraze: 9:45pm On May 12, 2016
AyarmBoye:
I havnt o brother.........I'm in d same shoes as u

Where will a person go in order to pay for the regularization fee?

which year did you graduate?
Re: Effect Of Regularization On Direct Entry by AyarmBoye(m): 8:17am On May 13, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

Where will a person go in order to pay for the regularization fee?

which year did you graduate?
last year December bro.....they havnt started the regularization in the sch for now.......mayb soon sha!!
Re: Effect Of Regularization On Direct Entry by unapapadeycraze: 8:23am On May 13, 2016
AyarmBoye:
last year December bro.....they havnt started the regularization in the sch for now.......mayb soon sha!!

same here. Which means you did part time? Which dept?
Re: Effect Of Regularization On Direct Entry by AyarmBoye(m): 9:02am On May 13, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

same here. Which means you did part time? Which dept?
Accounting and u?
Re: Effect Of Regularization On Direct Entry by unapapadeycraze: 9:07am On May 13, 2016
AyarmBoye:
Accounting and u?

business administration. So how will you do direct entry without regularization? Can a person do it in jamb office at ikoyi?
Re: Effect Of Regularization On Direct Entry by AyarmBoye(m): 10:12pm On May 13, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

business administration. So how will you do direct entry without regularization? Can a person do it in jamb office at ikoyi?
dey don't do individual....so we have to do it with school..but u can use other diploma....what sch are u aspiring for?
Re: Effect Of Regularization On Direct Entry by unapapadeycraze: 10:49pm On May 13, 2016
AyarmBoye:
dey don't do individual....so we have to do it with school..but u can use other diploma....what sch are u aspiring for?

I'm thinking futa will be ok. What is the consequence of registering without jamb regularization? Have you registered? I have not.
Re: Effect Of Regularization On Direct Entry by AyarmBoye(m): 5:25am On May 14, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

I'm thinking futa will be ok. What is the consequence of registering without jamb regularization? Have you registered? I have not.
I haven't still observing
Re: Effect Of Regularization On Direct Entry by ebenlay: 4:21pm On May 14, 2016
contact me

Re: Effect Of Regularization On Direct Entry by MicAnayo: 7:04am On May 17, 2016
But without regularization, can I be allowed to apply 4 d.e?
Re: Effect Of Regularization On Direct Entry by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 18, 2016
Manueleee:
U can use oda diploma to register. Bt b4 u go 4 ur NYSC, u av to go bk to d poly u graduate and regu.... D issue. Dat is d little i knws abt dat. Am a victim of dat too.
If you use other diploma to register for DE, what kind of certificate will b issued to u after graduation.....diploma or degree certificate?
Re: Effect Of Regularization On Direct Entry by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 18, 2016
Adanazzy1:

If you use other diploma to register for DE, what kind of certificate will b issued to u after graduation.....diploma or degree certificate?
Degree na. D higher u go, d more ur recomended CVs change. Wil you b using diploma while u get degree. Or else u are desprate 4 a work dat requested 4 diploma cerit.
Re: Effect Of Regularization On Direct Entry by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 18, 2016
Manueleee:

Degree na. D higher u go, d more ur recomended CVs change. Wil you b using diploma while u get degree. Or else u are desprate 4 a work dat requested 4 diploma cerit.
Someone told me that if u register with other diploma in DE, if it z a university that offer diploma courses, u will b given diploma certificate after graduation instead of degree cert.
Pls how authentic is this?
Re: Effect Of Regularization On Direct Entry by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 18, 2016
Adanazzy1:

Someone told me that if u register with other diploma in DE, if it z a university that offer diploma courses, u will b given diploma certificate after graduation instead of degree cert.
Pls how authentic is this?
I dnt tink d person s ryt. I knw many dat did dia diploma in uni, nd later secure addmision 2 uni, bt neva complain of d cerit given 2 dem.
And as a mata of facts, ur diploma cerit wil b gven 2 wen u graduate.
Re: Effect Of Regularization On Direct Entry by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
Manueleee:

I dnt tink d person s ryt. I knw many dat did dia diploma in uni, nd later secure addmision 2 uni, bt neva complain of d cerit given 2 dem.
And as a mata of facts, ur diploma cerit wil b gven 2 wen u graduate.
Thanks for the info
Re: Effect Of Regularization On Direct Entry by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
Adanazzy1:
Thanks for the info
Thank God.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asthmatic Student Of UNIPORT Dies From Police Teargas In Port Harcourt (photos) / Losing My Mind Please Advise Me / Right Steps To Study For A Masters Degree Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.