Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,004 members, 7,838,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Motivating Easter Inspirational Quotes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Motivating Easter Inspirational Quotes (310 Views)

Some Inspirational Bible Characters You Should Model Yourself After Them / Better You 365 (inspirational Quotes daily updates) / Inspirational Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Motivating Easter Inspirational Quotes by Jcan: 2:43pm On Mar 27, 2016
As we celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ I will like us to meditate and share with our loved ones the inspiration of Easter.

We live and die; Christ died and lived! -John Stott

For I remember it is Easter morn, and life and love and peace are all new born. -Alice Freeman Palmer.

The resurrection gives my life meaning and direction and the opportunity to start over no matter what my circumstances. Robert Flatt

Easter says you can put truth in a grave but it won't stay there. Clarence W. Hall

Easter is the demonstration of God that life is essentially spiritual and timeless. - Charles M. Crowe

Tomb thou shalt not hold Him longer; Death is strong, but Life is stronger; stronger than the dark , the light; Stronger than the wrong, the right...--Philips Brooks

Let every man and woman count himself immortal. Let him catch the revelation of Jesus in his resurrection. Let him say not merely, "Christ is risen," but "I shall rise."--Philips Brook.

Easter is not a time for groping through dusty, musty tomes or tombs to disprove spontaneous generation or even to prove life eternal. It is a day to banish doubts and seek the slopes where the sun is rising, to revel in the faith which transports us out or ourselves and the dead past into the vast and inviting unknown.-Author Unknown.

But from this earth, this grave, this dust,. My God shall raise me up, I trust. -Walter Raleigh

And he departed from our sight that we might return to our heart, and find him. For He departed, and behold, He is here. -St Augustine.

Angels, roll the block away; Death, yield up thy mighty prey; See, He rises from the tomb, glowing with immortal bloom.- thomas Scott

The tomb of Christ is famous because of what it DOES NOT CONTAIN.-Sam Morris

The cross is a one time visual representation of God's grief over sin.- Dean L. Harvey

Live in the awareness that Christ lives and that he lives in His people.-Julien Weil

HAPPY RESURRECTION TO YOU ALL.

Source: www.canicechinedu..com

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Of Today, Sunday, 17th April (white), 2016. / Fellow Nigerians / Peacefully.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.