Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

If You Do Not Play Any Of This Childhood Plays Then You Really Missed Alot - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Do Not Play Any Of This Childhood Plays Then You Really Missed Alot (484 Views)

This Bread And Water Mean Alot To Me Tonight. / You Really Need To Drop These 10 Mindsets in 2017 - Topwritersden / Femi Fani-Kayode's Childhood Photo With His Siblings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Do Not Play Any Of This Childhood Plays Then You Really Missed Alot by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 27, 2016
Actually this took me alot of time to put together, i have to reset my brain to the 90s because Only those born in the 80s and early 90s will understand this and knows what am saying. The indomie generation will never know this

It goes like this :

*who is in d garden a little small boy, can i come and see him no, no, no, no abeg my sister follow me

*who nor rule wrogba he papa broken plate go break

*ski-ski skilolo

*our grand mother wake us at 6'0clock we don't know what we can do, we are ready to brush our teeth, we are ready to comb our hair

*police catch thief

*flying of kite - actually this is for the boys only, do you remember those days when we use to flew kite in the streets

*i like your tin - first of all you have to make a bet with your opposition then the next thing is once you saw him or her eathing anything then you just tell him quickly- i like your thing and him or her is going to give you a share from it.

*shoot and shoot - this one goes like this, once you see any one wearing same design of cloths mostly native, the first to sight always shouts shoot and shoot

*do you remember when we use to play king, kicking suae, cherry seed
game box.

*for the guys do you remember when we use to ride boris motor

*kele kele - ke le, make i cum - yes oo if i catch u i go take u drink pepper soup ooooo

*we ar d boys to cumin cumin we are the boys to coming superdy, we want to marry somebody somebody we want to marry somebody superdy

*in and out - obi chikolobi obi in, obi chikolobi obi out, i match line- no, i match line-yes

*leke-leke give me water finger

*war start, playing of rubber and cover beer also we used to play cherry seed

*ski ski-ski lolo

*game box

*do you remember when we used to build houses with sand and create a hole at the top with nico paper as the light

*make a big circle like your mother cooking pot

*do you remember those days when we use to cook sand sand food with kon kon li also known as tin tomato can with nico papper as our money & stone as the meat

*ten kobo seniour one naira

*do you remember those days when we used to hunt for lizards & catch fish inside the gutter

*Tossy ooooo tossy bigi - belle, tossy wanted to born again in the 1960, Nigeria forget to wear pant, boys and girls talking to me no respect i give them slap arwishi tossy don born

*for d girls , do you remember when you use to buy doll also known as baby & sew dressess for them and also plate their hairs.

*do you remember this - tin ton tin, tin ton tin, tin ton tin ton tin ton tin, tin ton tin ton tin ton tin, tin ton tin ton tin ton tin.

*do you remember when we use to ride cars made of slippers and also koko yam suckers.

*do you remember wheen we use to play mopol, mopol dey sweet ooo but he dey suffer, who carry d black man sheet na ... E.g Lucky *20 e.t.c

*do you remember when we use to go to the hills to throw backey - e.g twisty, sampe, agahowa e.t.c

*do you remember this - change your style, another one, be like that
*ski ski- ski lolo

*sandalili, sandalili, sandalili sandalili
8* i have many pencils, i have many rulers, i have many pencils many rulers in my cupboard. Although i now heard that its (standard living and not sandalili)

*round a big circle like your mother cooking pot

*do you remember when we use to run naked and bath in the rain.

*tortoise ooo tortoise- bigi belle

*do you remember when we used to go deep into the bushes just to catch adadamu (dragon fly) and abaka.

*do you remember when we used to steal our father hanger and straighten it as spoke, just to use it to drive wheels.

*for the girls, they love playing good.

*do you remember when we use our catapult to hunt for birds inside the bushes and build a cage with broom and rubber slippers for them.

*do you remember when we used to build bamboo houses when its December periods.

Written by : JealousPrince

Cc : Lalasticlala
Re: If You Do Not Play Any Of This Childhood Plays Then You Really Missed Alot by Blakjewelry(m): 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
Op dey find frontpage abiiiiiiiii?
Re: If You Do Not Play Any Of This Childhood Plays Then You Really Missed Alot by Gebbson007(m): 4:16am On Mar 28, 2016
op Wt about mumu n daddy

(1) (Reply)

See The Number Of Kilometers President Buhari Has Covered So Far / Davido Has Akon And Runtown ‘chillin’ In First Single Of The Year (LISTEN) / Mad Woman Gives Birth To Yet Another Baby (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.