Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Preparing For PTE? Get In Here - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Preparing For PTE? Get In Here (106270 Views)

SUV Crushes 23-Year-Old EBSU Graduate Preparing For NYSC In Lagos / PTE & Ieits Which Is Easier / Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by efetoski: 10:35am On Feb 01, 2018
Okpueee:
Hi guys, i did my PTE today, but there was a problem in my centre. The speaking and listening was a mess. The audio was cracking all through. I and other people couldnt hear a word. This problem continued till the end.

After the test we were told it will be rescheduled after 2 weeks.

I was so dissapointed because it took me a long time to prepare for this test.

Has anyone encountered such a problem before?
So sad bro. Exam that costs 52k not worth toying with. They better reschedule. Please which centre is that?
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by Okpueee: 5:35pm On Feb 01, 2018
Bellaz- Lagos
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by freedomx: 11:45pm On Feb 05, 2018
Hi Guys. i am new to this thread but i need 20 point for my PR. i have glanced through the pages. Please i will like to know if i can write the mock test irrespective of my location. thanks guys
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by Priceless25: 6:02am On Feb 06, 2018
freedomx:
Hi Guys. i am new to this thread but i need 20 point for my PR. i have glanced through the pages. Please i will like to know if i can write the mock test irrespective of my location. thanks guys

Yes you can.
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by kessel: 10:31am On Feb 07, 2018
Priceless25:

Yes you can.
am also new here,please where does one write the mock test
also,how do i go about registration for this test,looking forward to writing it next week.thanks
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by Priceless25: 2:12pm On Feb 07, 2018
kessel:

am also new here,please where does one write the mock test
also,how do i go about registration for this test,looking forward to writing it next week.thanks

You can write the mock test at your home. You can register for the main test on your own using your computer... spyroxy1 can help with tht

1 Like

Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by lovesavvi: 2:34pm On Feb 07, 2018
Pls I need material for pte academic . Pls can anybody direct me to where I can get it or u send to my Mail . lovesavvi@yahoo.co.uk . Thanks
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by kessel: 4:45pm On Feb 07, 2018
Please the link to the site for this mock test and @spyroxy1 please come tell me how to go about the registration.
Priceless25:

You can write the mock test at your home. You can register for the main test on your own using your computer... spyroxy1 can help with tht

1 Like

Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by kessel: 9:31pm On Feb 08, 2018
how does this kits work sef,i dont know jack about PTE, i only just starteed reading
please put me through bro
afolaseg:

It is always advisable to prepare and write the exam ptepractice.com to know your ability instead of wasting 52k. The real PTE Academic test is set and scored by pte and you will see where your lapses are. It is sold for 59$. You can check the site. But i have 4 Gold Test Preparation
Kit left. Pm me if you are interested at a cheaper rate. i sell for just 7k and i believe its better than wasting 52k and having this kind of score.

Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by Pinoralia: 10:30pm On Feb 08, 2018
Hi guys,
If you PTE academic vouchers. You can contact me.

I have practice materials for FREE too.
I wish you all the best
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by jolanrewaju: 9:45am On Feb 09, 2018
spyroxy1:
Hello peeps.

Afolaseg has ordained me for the sales PTE mock test kits, you can either contact me Spyroxy1 or him for yours

Its still N7,500

thanks

Spyroxy1
drop ur contact details for the pte mock test kits

1 Like

Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by lovesavvi: 3:44pm On Feb 09, 2018
Pinoralia:
Hi guys,

I wish you all the best
pls I need the voucher, how do I get it.
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by alsorans: 5:50pm On Feb 09, 2018
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by alsorans: 5:51pm On Feb 09, 2018
add three to complete it
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by SSamuelo: 8:52pm On Feb 09, 2018
Pinoralia:
Hi guys,

I wish you all the best
l need the pte voucher and also the free practice material.
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by Pinoralia: 10:14am On Feb 10, 2018
lovesavvi:
pls I need the voucher, how do I get it.

Send me a mail.

ask4flaxopace@yahoo.com
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by Pinoralia: 10:15am On Feb 10, 2018
SSamuelo:
l need the pte voucher and also the free practice material.

Send me a mail to ask4flaxopace@yahoo.com
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by kessel: 12:57am On Feb 11, 2018
please guys, between the 3 centres in Lagos,which would you recommend as i wouldnt want stories that touch,thanks
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by Bamz(m): 4:51pm On Feb 11, 2018
wapu:
Please guys I have testimony.
My hubby wrote 1st PTE LRSW 84 78 65 90

We enrolled for E2 language classes.

He wrote the second one yesterday. He had serious cough and sent a mail to reschedule but Pearson didn't reply.

He coughed all through the speaking test.

This morning we saw the result

LRSW 86 80 90 90

God has just shown himself to us.

Congrats Wapu. What's the cost of E2 Language Classes? Can one apply only for a particular communicative skill?
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 11, 2018
Bamz:

Congrats Wapu. What's the cost of E2 Language Classes? Can one apply only for a particular communicative skill?

We used the bronze package.

Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by Bamz(m): 12:57am On Feb 12, 2018
wapu:

We used the bronze package.

Wow thanks. That's roughly the price of the exam. That would be the last resort if my strategy with the mock tests don't work.
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 12, 2018
Bamz:

Wow thanks. That's roughly the price of the exam. That would be the last resort if my strategy with the mock tests don't work.

It has three mock test.
And veerry worth it. They'll teach you all the tips and tricks to ace it.

1 Like

Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by Bamz(m): 9:21am On Feb 12, 2018
wapu:

It has three mock test.
And veerry worth it. They'll teach you all the tips and tricks to ace it.

Like ptepractice type?
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 12, 2018
Bamz:

Like ptepractice type?

Yes. But better

1 Like

Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by dayo4(m): 1:52pm On Feb 13, 2018
wapu:

Yes. But better

Please, can you share few tricks for the Speaking part especially Pronunciation & Oral Fluency?
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by kessel: 12:28am On Feb 14, 2018
please guys,where is the best place to write in Lagos,i dont want to go and experience some difficulties.thanks
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by sobastical: 1:00am On Feb 14, 2018
Anywhere in Lagos is okay.

NB: I have a discount promo coupon for TOEFL and gre. PM if you're interested. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by Nobody: 6:03am On Feb 14, 2018
dayo4:

Please, can you share few tricks for the Speaking part especially Pronunciation & Oral Fluency?

He said "Just try to focus on read aloud. make a small pause in full stop and other than that don't make pauses in commas. Just speak. Try to finish it before 25 sec. Apart from it, just speak whatever you can speak. Don't think about content. Like for the graph or chart, you can say. " I can see very beautiful infront of me. It is round shape." Just speak and speak without any hesitation . You will get 90/90 without any doubt. If you start to care about content, you will lose your fluency and your marks will be heavily deducted."

He he tried to sound like an American.

2 Likes

Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by dayo4(m): 8:59am On Feb 14, 2018
wapu:

He said "Just try to focus on read aloud. make a small pause in full stop and other than that don't make pauses in commas. Just speak. Try to finish it before 25 sec. Apart from it, just speak whatever you can speak. Don't think about content. Like for the graph or chart, you can say. " I can see very beautiful infront of me. It is round shape." Just speak and speak without any hesitation . You will get 90/90 without any doubt. If you start to care about content, you will lose your fluency and your marks will be heavily deducted."

He he tried to sound like an American.

Thanks very much
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 14, 2018
dayo4:

Thanks very much

Uw
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by lekinsbaba: 10:04am On Feb 15, 2018
0p

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (29) (Reply)

Ugly Britain / Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts / Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.