Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,927 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

The Activist And Public Relations Expert In Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Activist And Public Relations Expert In Tinubu (640 Views)

Rumbles In Tinubu's APC's Camp As 2019 Beckons / Fayose Bans All Students Activities And Public Processions In Ekiti State / NLC And JAF Protest In Osun, Banks And Public Schools Closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Activist And Public Relations Expert In Tinubu by emwhyz(m): 6:45pm On Mar 27, 2016
Tinubu's response over the comment of Dr. Ibe Kachukwu flooded the pages of newspaper earlier today. This subject matter has metamorphosed into public debate, some are for while there will always be against.

Quickly, I read the so called Jagaban's comment and I can only conclude that there are some iota of activism left in the APC' National Leader.

It's as if am holding brief for Jagaban in the above statement. NO! Am only giving him benefit of doubt, putting forward who he was during the ancient days of NADECO, his roles and impact. I remembered his return to Nigeria, he started out as lonely ranger in politics. He took over the envious sit of authority in Lagos, Nigeria. Gradually he was reckoned with in the south west and the rest of the story we all know.

This is to bring us back to the start, Tinubu's comment is borne out of who he was; an activist, a freedom fighter, a progessive, public commentator, pro masses and a change agent.

On the other hand, I see Tinubu doing the Job of the Public Affairs NNPC who should have been handling how the Minister relate with the Public in a time like this.

The minister as a technocrat should be forgiven for his misguided comment but should allow the expert in communication do the talking for him while facing technical challenge.

As stated by Jagaban, "Tinubu said the NNPC boss must talk to them (Nigeria)in a way that they believe he seeks their best interest and understands the hardship weighing upon them.

“He must ask them (Nigeria) to work with him and, perhaps, to endure a bit longer but with the knowledge that he is working to resolve this matter as fast as he can and as permanently as possible; that he is dedicated to the position that once these current lines are gone, never again shall they reappear, as long as he has any influence in the matter.

All what Tinubu was trying to do was to point out how the Minister should talk to the Masses.

In conclusion, Tinubu was once a human & a social activist and a learned PR person but I think the kingly life of all his achievement and his personal interest in politics has overshadowed what he use to stand for compare to now.

Signed: OLUMUYIWA
Re: The Activist And Public Relations Expert In Tinubu by Aromas: 8:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
Jagaban has always be an activist right from time, and I see no reason some people wish to dash him an insult he doesn't require for all because he called the Min. Of Petroleum to some certain issues which he Kwachiku himself have said that is about to tarnish the image of PMB administration. Kudos to him once again. God bless Nigeria
Re: The Activist And Public Relations Expert In Tinubu by BabaNath(m): 10:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
Spot on
Re: The Activist And Public Relations Expert In Tinubu by SleekAboki: 11:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
Why is tinubu not organising carnival at Ojota?
Re: The Activist And Public Relations Expert In Tinubu by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
APC divided
Re: The Activist And Public Relations Expert In Tinubu by SleekAboki: 11:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
Aromas:
Jagaban has always be an activist right from time, and I see no reason some people wish to dash him an insult he doesn't require for all because he called the Min. Of Petroleum to some certain issues which he Kwachiku himself have said that is about to tarnish the image of PMB administration. Kudos to him once again. God bless Nigeria
What is kudos to a man that has been cowardly reduced to fighting soft target Kachikwu when the petroleum minister buhari is there. Why has the ludo master suddenly developed cold feet to even look buhari in the face? If tinubu had the balls to fight Abacha why not buhari he bankrolled?

(1) (Reply)

Video: Gov. Elrufai Vs Christians in Kaduna / Was African China Right? / Oganiru 2016 – The Enugu State Investment Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.