Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Because You Love Your Car? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Because You Love Your Car? (3208 Views)

The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) / This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) / Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Because You Love Your Car? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 27, 2016
What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever
Done Because You Love Your Car? In my case i was traveling along benin asaba express way when my car developed a fault it was about 8;30pm i had options of leaving the car there till the next morning but because of the love i have for the car i had to sleep in the car till morning : please share yours

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Because You Love Your Car? by Cutehector(m): 7:04pm On Mar 27, 2016
I always washed it bcus of my undying love for it
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Because You Love Your Car? by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
I'm here to read comments. grin
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Because You Love Your Car? by cmoney22222: 7:56pm On Mar 27, 2016
I wash it like say tomoro no dey, secondly, I don't take the car to queue for fuel every during fuel crisis. I dey scan am every 2 weeks
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Because You Love Your Car? by egesie(m): 8:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
My dad loved his car so much, during rainy season, he used to park the car n enter flood on foot
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Because You Love Your Car? by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:04pm On Mar 27, 2016
cmoney22222:
I wash it like say tomoro no dey, secondly, I don't take the car to queue for fuel every during fuel crisis. I dey scan am every 2 weeks

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3538118_35358883459775img201602271305441editpnge92b7cbc1cb36abdb96e36bccd5acd2fpng19ed24768fb2bb23f599a4cdef5f3421_png43a63ba45ebee1907ac0a61f4aa4019c

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Because You Love Your Car? by Readonee35L(m): 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Because You Love Your Car? by peterjero(m): 12:04am On Mar 28, 2016
Readonee35L:

Haahahaha

them thy scan car without cel light?,
The guy just com Bobo us
Here might have scanner at home, I dey Park motor kiss am for centre of road especially when the thing done do long with no issues.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Because You Love Your Car? by Flexherbal(m): 6:12am On Mar 28, 2016
OP: that was risky!
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Because You Love Your Car? by austin4real(m): 12:44pm On Mar 28, 2016
I don beat one okada man before way break my rear light... after I finished beating him, I emptied his pocket, collected all his taking for that day and zoomed off..... I come dey pity the nigga later dat day shaa....
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Because You Love Your Car? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
I ripped out the stock 2.8 V6 30V, and slapped in a more manly 4.2 V8 40V. I also replaced the 5-speed manual with a 6-speed manual.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Because You Love Your Car? by king406(m): 3:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
Siena:
I ripped out the stock 2.8 V6 30V, and slapped in a more manly 4.2 V8 40V. I also replaced the 5-speed manual with a 6-speed manual.
finally a manly comment smiley. A v6 with 30v and a v8 with 40v, audi engines sound very interesting. U make me want to start researching on them smiley

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Because You Love Your Car? by king406(m): 3:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
cmoney22222:
smiley
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Because You Love Your Car? by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
Siena:

CRAZY grin
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Because You Love Your Car? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
From this:

To this:

And the madness continues. wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Because You Love Your Car? by eaglechild: 7:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
Siena:
And an innocent dude with a 3.5L V6 will come to oppress you only to get served by the understated monster.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Because You Love Your Car? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
eaglechild:

And an innocent dude with a 3.5L V6 will come to oppress you only to get served by the understated monster.

That's the idea. wink
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Because You Love Your Car? by bigt2(m): 1:02am On Mar 29, 2016
Siena:

That's the idea. wink
How much is an Agera? Wanna save up. Tired of my jalopy.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Because You Love Your Car? by Nobody: 1:59am On Mar 29, 2016
bigt2:

I have no idea what an Agera is. undecided
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Because You Love Your Car? by diportivo: 6:30am On Mar 29, 2016
Siena:

Me neither

undecided
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Because You Love Your Car? by bigt2(m): 6:34am On Mar 29, 2016
Siena:
shocked
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzEuNUGO2bY
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Because You Love Your Car? by Inception(m): 8:52am On Mar 29, 2016
bigt2:

shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzEuNUGO2bY
common dude grin

is it in this lifetime or the next grin
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Because You Love Your Car? by osusu(m): 8:58am On Mar 29, 2016
Siena:

bigt2:

Siena:

@siena abeg wake bigt2 for me ,its dawn already & he has 2 go 2 wrk
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Because You Love Your Car? by bigt2(m): 9:04am On Mar 29, 2016
osusu:

@siena abeg wake bigt2 for me ,its dawn already & he has 2 go 2 wrk
Java. I'm at work already. R u toying with me
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Because You Love Your Car? by osusu(m): 9:27am On Mar 29, 2016
bigt2:
Java. I'm at work already. R u toying with me
toying wit u ? No be u wan buy agera? u beta start savin money nw o , my 2 cedis
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Because You Love Your Car? by Sunymoore(m): 10:35pm On Mar 29, 2016
Parking her under a tree far away from me, and 'settling' boys to watch after her
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Because You Love Your Car? by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 30, 2016
Sunymoore:
Parking her under a tree far away from me, and 'settling' boys to watch after her

Parking your car under a tree in Nigeria will kill your paintwork.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Because You Love Your Car? by Sunymoore(m): 6:01am On Mar 30, 2016
Siena:

Now I know.. Thanks
Where/how is the best place to park a car in Nigeria?
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Because You Love Your Car? by MyMouth(m): 3:19pm On Mar 30, 2016
embarassed
Siena:

Really Can u pls explain this? I thought parking under the sun kills ur paintwork? Am always parking under a tree and my car paint is white. Is it OK?
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Because You Love Your Car? by mili3kid(m): 3:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
Siena:

@Siena pls kindle enlighten us more on why parking a car under a tree kills d paintwork?
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Because You Love Your Car? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 30, 2016
mili3kid:

@Siena pls kindle enlighten us more on why parking a car under a tree kills d paintwork?

2 words:

Tree sap.

In hot weather, tree sap is released, and descends. This is why a car parked under a tree for as little as 8 hours in the blazing sun, gets coated by a sticky residue. It feels rough to the touch, and the acids contained will damage your paintwork, regardless of the colour. It will also corrode any exposed metal, dull chrome and permanently mark brushed aluminium surfaces.

If it is allowed to build up, over time it will damage clear coat on metallic paintwork, and discolour non-metallic paint. Tree sap also causes windscreen wipers and rubber seals to harden and crack.

Tree sap is not an issue in cold weather, as it is not produced at cool temperature.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Because You Love Your Car? by mili3kid(m): 11:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
Siena:

2 words:

Tree sap.

In hot weather, tree sap is released, and descends. This is why a car parked under a tree for as little as 8 hours in the blazing sun, gets coated by a sticky residue. It feels rough to the touch, and the acids contained will damage your paintwork, regardless of the colour. It will also corrode any exposed metal, dull chrome and permanently mark brushed aluminium surfaces.

If it is allowed to build up, over time it will damage clear coat on metallic paintwork, and discolour non-metallic paint. Tree sap also causes windscreen wipers and rubber seals to harden and crack.

Tree sap is not an issue in cold weather, as it is not produced at cool temperature.
wow!!! tnx alot for d enlightenment boss.. i don learn smtin b dt hehehehe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need The Best Battery! / Tuning The Old Car - Renault 19, Chamade, 1994 / Recommended Spark Plugs For Toyota Camry 2002 V6 3.0L(BIG DADDY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.