Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

How Okada Rider Was Killed In Gwagwalada In Groups’ Clash Over Girl (pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Okada Rider Was Killed In Gwagwalada In Groups’ Clash Over Girl (pic) (44685 Views)

How Okada Riders Smuggle AK-47 Rifles, Weapons (VIDEO) / Father Of Six Declared Wanted For Raping Wife’s Sales Girl (pic) / My Father, His Mistress’ Son Take Turns To Rape Me – 12-yr-old Girl (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Okada Rider Was Killed In Gwagwalada In Groups’ Clash Over Girl (pic) by callJesu: 1:13am On Mar 28, 2016
O God, another life lost. PMB whats happening... Things had gone worst...
Re: How Okada Rider Was Killed In Gwagwalada In Groups’ Clash Over Girl (pic) by VajanahDischaj(f): 2:49am On Mar 28, 2016
kenonze:
Mtcheeew.

I stopped reading after the first paragraph that stated that the 2 rival group clashed because of woman
I don't even know when I stopped reading. I just woke up now to see my phone on the floor.

1 Like

Re: How Okada Rider Was Killed In Gwagwalada In Groups’ Clash Over Girl (pic) by ThisYourTatafo: 7:22am On Mar 28, 2016
HELEN OF TROY COMES TO MIND .

I HEAR SOME GUYS SAY HOW FOOLISH IT SOUNDS FOR MEN TO FIGHT OVER A WOMEN.

A DOMINANT PLURAL FIGHTING OVER A DENSELY POPULATED SINGULAR...IT'S appalling.

I try to avoid any of such confrontations cause my guy if u look am well, e no make sense but as I talk reach eh, another brother go still lose sweat today , maybe even a tooth cause of bae
Re: How Okada Rider Was Killed In Gwagwalada In Groups’ Clash Over Girl (pic) by Bayzt: 8:38am On Mar 28, 2016
Abduction wahala...... See gobe !
Re: How Okada Rider Was Killed In Gwagwalada In Groups’ Clash Over Girl (pic) by Jayroland: 9:30am On Mar 28, 2016
menix:
Northern youth nd peace is like rearing goat in a yam barn...

Well, the DPO of the station that released those Chaps in Less than 2hours ve lot to answer..

what if the girl willingly went to them on her own accord? it wouldn't be a crime would it?
Re: How Okada Rider Was Killed In Gwagwalada In Groups’ Clash Over Girl (pic) by Malita156(f): 11:57am On Mar 28, 2016
ZubbyGodson:
Commenters Una even read d write-up at all
i tire o
Re: How Okada Rider Was Killed In Gwagwalada In Groups’ Clash Over Girl (pic) by Malita156(f): 12:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
nairalanders, leaders of today abi na tomorrow or years to come, always in a hurry to post comments without reading!! Less than 5 % read, understood and made sensible comments, the rest totally off point!! No wonder they say if you want to hide something from an African, put it in a book. Read before you comment!
Re: How Okada Rider Was Killed In Gwagwalada In Groups’ Clash Over Girl (pic) by Irishrena1(f): 3:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
They might have even taken turns to rape her before she was freed. These namas and abducting girls.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Israeli Scammers Defraud Nigerians With Child Cancer YouTube Adverts. / Man Who Uses Urine To Wash Cucumbers In Owerri Caught (Photos) / Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.