Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Presidency To Begin Town Hall Meetings Across Nigeria – Aide - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency To Begin Town Hall Meetings Across Nigeria – Aide (21668 Views)

2019: ADP Zones The Presidency To The North And Vice President South East / Presidency To Probe Nigerians Named In Panama Papers / Kachikwu Disagrees With Amaechi At FG Town Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency To Begin Town Hall Meetings Across Nigeria – Aide by Justinah4real(f): 9:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
EastLebanon:
To hell with your town hall meeting,all we need is the implementation of the 2014 national confab.
why not use that oil money that will be squandered in loodging these liars in expensive hotels, and provide Nepa. Why shuld the Owners of Oil, be forced to not only change, now to be PATIENT and die of severe heat and mosquitoes, while Pmb and his family practicaly live a life of luxury in the SKY, with oil money.
Re: Presidency To Begin Town Hall Meetings Across Nigeria – Aide by ofwest: 9:38pm On Mar 27, 2016
I know that however forward looking this government's programs may be the haters will continue to hate and the wailers will continue to wail

1 Like

Re: Presidency To Begin Town Hall Meetings Across Nigeria – Aide by dikeigbo2(m): 9:39pm On Mar 27, 2016

Re: Presidency To Begin Town Hall Meetings Across Nigeria – Aide by Justinah4real(f): 9:39pm On Mar 27, 2016
repogirl:
You don't need to take your lies called information directly to the people. Just provide is with our basic amenities which we are paying for expensively and we will see what we need to know.

Don't come trying to bullshit the people if you don't want to get stoned with bull shit itself, literally.
Re: Presidency To Begin Town Hall Meetings Across Nigeria – Aide by lookingfly: 9:46pm On Mar 27, 2016
iyb:

another jobless individual grin grin grin grin grin
you can identify them with their hate speech they never see anything good in this government
he only said the truth, what are they going to gain from towns hall meeting abi all the news paper outline and nta don stop de work of ba information them want to pass. All these shows how confused this government is when there are more pressing needs to find solution to.
Re: Presidency To Begin Town Hall Meetings Across Nigeria – Aide by yaki84: 9:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
iyb:

another jobless individual grin grin grin grin grin
you can identify them with their hate speech they never see anything good in this government

what will the town hall meeting bring to nigerians?
abi na to remind us that they r fighting corruption, moped up 3trillion, pdp raped d economy.....e go pass that one? at the end billions will be wasted for nothing.
Re: Presidency To Begin Town Hall Meetings Across Nigeria – Aide by lookingfly: 9:51pm On Mar 27, 2016
ofwest:
I know that however forward looking this government's programs may be the haters will continue to hate and the wailers will continue to wail
pls give me three benefits of the hall town meeting
Re: Presidency To Begin Town Hall Meetings Across Nigeria – Aide by Kingspin(m): 9:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
Change, but na the same system him dey use. What is town hall meeting? Every problem of Nigeria has been discuss and solutions offered long ago, what is remaining is who to implement them genuinely to Nigerians for national development.

1 Like

Re: Presidency To Begin Town Hall Meetings Across Nigeria – Aide by Montaque(m): 9:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
From north to south and then from east to west, PMB should be ready to here same thing which is obvious to a toddler.
Economy, power, bh, herdsmen.
So there is no need going around Nigeria.
Re: Presidency To Begin Town Hall Meetings Across Nigeria – Aide by MCRUEMUS: 10:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
BUHARI MEANT WELL FOR THIS COUNTRY LETS PRAY FOR HIM

1 Like

Re: Presidency To Begin Town Hall Meetings Across Nigeria – Aide by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
Rawbisness/sheer waste of scarce resources!...confused/un-prepared buhari should simply emulate d tanzanian president!
Re: Presidency To Begin Town Hall Meetings Across Nigeria – Aide by WATCHOVER(m): 10:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
EastLebanon:
To hell with your town hall meeting,all we need is the implementation of the 2014 national confab.
God bless you. You have said it all.
His proposed town hall meeting is to brain wash Nigerians. He has an agenda. But God will disgrace him.
Re: Presidency To Begin Town Hall Meetings Across Nigeria – Aide by Shymm3x: 10:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
Lol.

If how BooHarry talks down on journalists in a passive-aggressive manner should be used as a yardstick - then I don't think any sensible person would attend this charade.

Apart from being a clueless clown, BooHarry lacks interpersonal skills. He needs to let Osinbajo handle this one. At least he's highly educated and decent.

And when is BooHarry going to read the riot act to Fulani marauders? grin
Re: Presidency To Begin Town Hall Meetings Across Nigeria – Aide by lashout1: 10:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
Don't step an inch close to my town. town hall meeting kor, town club prayer ni.

1 Like

Re: Presidency To Begin Town Hall Meetings Across Nigeria – Aide by lawrsmith(m): 10:33pm On Mar 27, 2016
in the words of psquare story story story
Re: Presidency To Begin Town Hall Meetings Across Nigeria – Aide by Sctests: 10:45pm On Mar 27, 2016
APC struggling to control Information and deceive the populace since the advent of social media.
I wonder what you will tell easterners after killing their people in Rivers and Aba.
Anyway, they will be waiting tp stone you back to daura.

1 Like

Re: Presidency To Begin Town Hall Meetings Across Nigeria – Aide by specco(m): 11:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
Town hall meetings? Will he go to the South East? I am just asking.
Re: Presidency To Begin Town Hall Meetings Across Nigeria – Aide by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 11:16pm On Mar 27, 2016
TrueSenator:
Since you guys hate my foreign trips..... I have decided to do domestic rounds instead lipsrsealed lipsrsealed...Hahaha.... This is just my thought.. grin cheesy wink

I just hope this old man don't step his stinking feet into south eastern geographical zone.
Else zombies should get ready to die for their mentor.
Re: Presidency To Begin Town Hall Meetings Across Nigeria – Aide by benodic: 11:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
seriously we don't need town hall meetings now. what we need is fuel and electricity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency To Begin Town Hall Meetings Across Nigeria – Aide by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 27, 2016
NwaEzefuNaMba:

I just hope this old man don't step his stinking feet into south eastern geographical zone.
Else zombies should get ready to die for their mentor.

lol
Re: Presidency To Begin Town Hall Meetings Across Nigeria – Aide by macino1(m): 11:47pm On Mar 27, 2016
I hope this will not be an excuse to further delay rendering of good go governance to the people?
Re: Presidency To Begin Town Hall Meetings Across Nigeria – Aide by honvalid(m): 1:05am On Mar 28, 2016
Ride on the most intelligent president.Highly educated,young,energetic and very fluent in english.
Re: Presidency To Begin Town Hall Meetings Across Nigeria – Aide by callJesu: 1:15am On Mar 28, 2016
Can things be done right at that level... If possible I support... Otherwise its a wasteful thinking
Re: Presidency To Begin Town Hall Meetings Across Nigeria – Aide by vigasimple(m): 2:21am On Mar 28, 2016
greatiyk4u:
If Buhari cannot do it, I wonder who else can!

I can do it. At least another 10 millions or so can do it. God is the only irreplaceable. Buhari has no leadership quality to impress smart people all over the world. They can see an opportunist who just want to be President.

1 Like

Re: Presidency To Begin Town Hall Meetings Across Nigeria – Aide by livinbygrace: 4:45am On Mar 28, 2016
SUPERPACK:
Buhari fire on, the lord is your strength.

Abeg this APC government na nonsense..Na talk talk no action..Thins are getting worse and u want to do another talk talk again?Na wa oo
Re: Presidency To Begin Town Hall Meetings Across Nigeria – Aide by chyket(m): 5:44am On Mar 28, 2016
Clearly an unnecessary jamboree!!! We just need stable electricity,security ,a stable , profitable economic blueprint and freedom of worship/association.
Re: Presidency To Begin Town Hall Meetings Across Nigeria – Aide by MikeB3(m): 6:45am On Mar 28, 2016
Na God go punish this Garba Shehu...... Stupid man with no single sense, where is the change talkless of imbibing their so called change mantra. I have said it and would like to repeat again that this government is a government of deceit and they have nothing to offer us. We shall all see including their ignorant supporters and sympathizers!

1 Like

Re: Presidency To Begin Town Hall Meetings Across Nigeria – Aide by Mike008(m): 6:59am On Mar 28, 2016
PRAYER FOR WAILERS

Father in heaven, touch their senses to realize that what is good is good, and what is bad is bad.

Give them the sense to distinguish between what is good and what is bad because Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit.

Give them the wisdom to shut up when they hear a good news and not to wail where they should rejoice.

And most importantly Father, let them not know when you are giving them this sense otherwise they'll turn around and spite you for giving them sense late, like they always do.

AMEN

1 Like

Re: Presidency To Begin Town Hall Meetings Across Nigeria – Aide by obaino860: 7:06am On Mar 28, 2016
[quote author=DickDastardly post=44163973]The Senior Special Assistant, SSA, to President Muhammadu Buhari on Media, Garba Shehu, said on Sunday that the presidency will soon begin to hold town hall meetings with Nigerians.
Mr. Shehu made this known while answering reporters’ questions in Abuja.
According to him, government decided to embark on such meetings because it has realised the importance of information communication to the people at the grassroots.
“I know that there is a plan that the Vice-President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo would start town hall meetings in zones.
“It would then be broken down to the states and so on.
“Government realises that there is a need to take information to the people and there are steps that are being taken in order to ensure that is done,” he said.
Mr. Shehu criticised the National Orientation Agency, NOA, for being indifferent to the Federal Government’s change mantra.

“We have an agency like NOA with 773 offices nationwide.
“Each has not less than 5 to 7 staff and well-equipped, but you know also, sometimes democracy has its own dark side.
“The President came and he wanted to really be fair to every Chief Executive. If he wanted to fire people on assumption (of office), he would have done it and he would not have violated any rule.
“He decided to give everyone a chance to see whether they would imbibe the change mantra, to see whether they were prepared to go along (with him).
“I will say with all sincerity that NOA was a source of worry for us in government; the people and the leadership never believed in what we are doing.
“They never believed in change. They just folded their arms and watched us for the period of 8 to 9 months that they were there.
“I believe the new leadership would begin to formulate things for agencies like that,” he said.
The presidential aide praised Nigerians for steadfastly supporting the present administration especially during a period most people considered to be difficult.
Mr. Shehu congratulated Nigerians on the achievements the President had recorded fighting insurgency and explained that the military have tagged their success against Boko Haram a “technical victory” because no city is presently under curfew.
The SSA said that with the passage of the budget by the National Assembly, the next phase for the President would be to rebuild damaged facilities and infrastructure.
He said that with the Central Bank of Nigeria realising more than N3 trillion through the introduction of the Treasury Single Account and the passage of the budget, a lot of activities would pick up.
On the quest by Nigerians to know the amount of money the Federal Government had so far recovered from treasury looters, Mr. Shehu said the litigation hurdles associated with the looted funds would have to be scaled before Nigerians were availed of the figures.

Source:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/200899-presidency-begin-town-hall-meetings-across-nigeria-aide.html[/quoteuntil we see them ,den we will know DAT da are serious people
Re: Presidency To Begin Town Hall Meetings Across Nigeria – Aide by marv1: 7:50am On Mar 28, 2016
TrueSenator:
Since you guys hate my foreign trips..... I have decided to do domestic rounds instead lipsrsealed lipsrsealed...Hahaha.... This is just my thought.. grin cheesy wink
Baseless thoughts. Nothing Pbm does must be miscontrued by the wailers.
Re: Presidency To Begin Town Hall Meetings Across Nigeria – Aide by kingsamosy(m): 8:05am On Mar 28, 2016
Zombies will love this, even when we all know it will be a total waste of time and resource. The guys in Aso rock are getting more confused as the day go by.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States / Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, APC In New Prophecy / Buhari Collects His Permanent Voter's Card In Katsina (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.