Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Join The Anti-biafra Protest. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Join The Anti-biafra Protest. (5425 Views)

Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu / IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment / Buhari’s Speech At The Anti-Corruption Summit In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Join The Anti-biafra Protest. by ogmaskman: 9:34am On Mar 28, 2016
sexybrooke:
my friend you think the mistake of the last war ll emerge again? You think we ll allow this war to be fought only on biafra soil pls my dear don't be deceived .should war start this ll be the pattern of the war since buhari is the GCFR duara ll be a war zone it ll be infiltrated so that him too ll loose friend and relative (2) any general leading the a major assault should watch his community because there ll be another combat zone . remember igbos are everywhere in the world more than any tribe in nigeria ,in a case where my relative in nigeria are killed what do u think I ll do to zara in UK I ll simply kill too and go to jail or be deported back to the US and not nigeria to face jail term and so ll other igbos to top generals and politicians my dear you said buying of MTN card for subscription,hope you know during this war there ll be destruction pipeline ,oil heads and oil companies ll closed Down so no gas to power ur mtn mast in your comfort zone no fuel for your car no light to see light watch cooper anderson when he makes it to your imaginary IDP camps and do you think the biafraaan soldiers in the Nigerian army ll kill their people ? No the army ll split reducing the work force and to all male biafrannn its a must you join the army and lastly this war ll be financed by biafraans in diaspora multiply 100 dollars for every biafraan outside nigeria your calculator run error cos the figures are enormous and I don't think that there is any biafraan that u ll ask of fund to save his or her mother or father even relative from the nigerian soilders and that person won't comply I doubt

Who will lead the onslaught on the biafran end?
Who will constitute a new govt after the biafran victory?
How much will the igbos let go in terms of investment, marriage and residency?
How closely knitted are the igbos, what is their level of unity on this issue?
Can the igbos afford an implosion (which from all indication is apparent should a war broke).
How much consultation have the war mongers make?
What will the new country look like?

Self determination must come with proper planning andexecution . You do not start an uprising against an organised country when you have not yet put your house in order. A house that is decided against itself cannot stand.

Now the problem is many biafra agitators do not know why they do so from my findings. I stay more in aba than phc these days and I have Bern asking questions on this burning issue. There is this lame believe that in biafra everybody will not only be equal, the govt will pay those without jobs and provide accommodation also.

My lil contribution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Join The Anti-biafra Protest. by ijedallar: 9:42am On Mar 28, 2016
next time reason with your head and not your nose.Go and take care of your own family problem first and leave others to do their thing
Re: Join The Anti-biafra Protest. by Sctests: 9:54am On Mar 28, 2016
ogmaskman:

Pls send a pix of the flag flying at ihiala junction.

Lemme tell you my lil experience in the east. Most of the pple I mingled with dissociated themselves from ipob. I was in aba for some days. There I discoverd that the ipob pple are the jobless and uneducated ones. Even at that, the % of the uneducated in ipob is very negligible.
I still want to see the pix of the flag flying at ihiala junction bro.

Keep deceiving yourselves about your experience there in the east, can anything truthful come out people like you mentored by lair moh'd.
Do Jobless people build unjammable radio station? I heard the Radio is even blasting there in lagos, osun and Kano.

I'm not currently in Nigeria but is common knowlege that Biafran flags fly undisturbed in many parts of the East even at police checkpoints, you've never left your piggery in Osun. Quit deceiving your unlettered self.

4 Likes

Re: Join The Anti-biafra Protest. by MacluvPH(m): 9:56am On Mar 28, 2016
Another secret evil agent of the zoo called Nigeria have been discovered and his name is OGMASKMAN, no wonder your moniker carries maskman because you are one of those yoruba maskmen to witness against Nnamdi Kanu in court.

ogmaskman:

Pls send a pix of the flag flying at ihiala junction.

Lemme tell you my lil experience in the east. Most of the pple I mingled with dissociated themselves from ipob. I was in aba for some days. There I discoverd that the ipob pple are the jobless and uneducated ones. Even at that, the % of the uneducated in ipob is very negligible.
I still want to see the pix of the flag flying at ihiala junction bro.

2 Likes

Re: Join The Anti-biafra Protest. by meromero11: 10:01am On Mar 28, 2016
plaetton:

It's only a slowpoke that is automatically programed to think that Biara= war.
It is not.
If we are all sincere with ourselves, non one should wage a war to deter a people from the yearning for self determination.

The agitation for Biafra, more than anything else, is a wake up call for all meaning Nigerians to question the terms of our UNITY.

The funny thing , I keeping reminding peeps here is that during the dark days when the jackboots of Abacha were heavily on the Western Nigerian elites, they all , Tinubu, Adesanya, Soyinka, etc, wailed loudly and uncontrollably " sovereign national conference " " sovereign national conference " to restructure the distorted federation.

Today, they all pretend as if the distorted federation has automatically disappeared.

The nagging question still is ;

What are the terms of this Union ?
Is it based on truth, honesty , equality and mutual respect, or is it in the terms of an occupation ?

Sincerity is what is lacking.

The sooner we are really really sincere about the terms of our UNITY, the sooner we can truly build a one Nigeria, if there is still time, and the will.

During the Abacha period when the SW clamoured and wailed without ceasing till the death of Abacha, no yoruba man ever lashed out at the igbos. Infact Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu (rtd) was one the leaders that lead the SW in that struggle. If you say biafra is an awakening call to sensitise every nigerian to the terms of our unity, how then would radio biafra broadcast so much hatred against other tribes particularly the SW? You guys divided us, you pushed others away from helping you out whereas as it is you can't go it all alone. The impression you have created in the minds of everyone in the sw is that of the igbo tribe hatred for the yoruba people. It is that of the igbo man seeking all means to destroy the peaceful yoruba people. You insults their revered leaders and makes every attempt to denigrate their established political institutions. To the yoruba man the igbo man is his number one detractor in this country. So, no SW wants to have anything to do the igbo man and his idealogies.
Biafra to you is an awakening call but to yhe rest of us its a call to war.
Re: Join The Anti-biafra Protest. by meromero11: 10:06am On Mar 28, 2016
MacluvPH:
Another secret evil agent of the zoo called Nigeria have been discovered and his name is OGMASKMAN, no wonder your moniker carries maskman because you are one of those yoruba maskmen to witness against Nnamdi Kanu in court.

You see that comment again. You never viewed the op as an igbo man, ijaw man, as an igala man, nor as hausa fulani man set up to testify against kanu, but always as yoruba man. What really is the problem?
Re: Join The Anti-biafra Protest. by Olabestonic001(m): 10:15am On Mar 28, 2016
meromero11:

During the Abacha period when the SW clamoured and wailed without ceasing till the death of Abacha, no yoruba man ever lashed out at the igbos. Infact Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu (rtd) was one the leaders that lead the SW in that struggle. If you say biafra is an awakening call to sensitise every nigerian to the terms of our unity, how then would radio biafra broadcast so much hatred against other tribes particularly the SW? You guys divided us, you pushed others away from helping you out whereas as it is you can't go it all alone. The impression you have created in the minds of everyone in the sw is that of the igbo tribe hatred for the yoruba people. It is that of the igbo man seeking all means to destroy the peaceful yoruba people. You insults their revered leaders and makes every attempt to denigrate their established political institutions. To the yoruba man the igbo man is his number one detractor in this country. So, no SW wants to have anything to do the igbo man and his idealogies.

You still mind those foolish Biafools right?
I nearly loose my cool against Igbos because of those deranged folks, thank GOD I now know better.
Only 2 sets of people want Biafra : the jobless youths in the East and the criminally minded folks overseas. Most of the others supporting them are just sympathizers who would be happy for it to come but do not even know what it's cost is.
Leave those Igbos goons, they'll shout for at least 8yrs. They are feather-weight by all yardsticks who only target people on social medias.
They are the real efulefu.
Re: Join The Anti-biafra Protest. by Iykopee(m): 10:17am On Mar 28, 2016
IamAtribalist:

cool Its Arewa NOT Awera. Also an IGBO man (Aguiyi Ironsi) was the one who changed the regional system to the current system because he wanted to give advantage to the Igbos. Now that e don dey bite u na for yansh u na don dey complain. The same way Kanu and IPOB did not remember Biafra UNTIL Jonathan was soundly defeated. Abeg you guys are not credible at all. Not even one bit. Nigeria remains one either you like it or not. And your lion and zebra analogy is completely irrelevant to the issue at hand.

Regionalism was destroyed when gowon created states. Stop telling us ur uncle's perception of history. Read ur history books urself..

1 Like

Re: Join The Anti-biafra Protest. by ogmaskman: 10:28am On Mar 28, 2016
meromero11:

You see that comment again. You never viewed the op as an igbo man, ijaw man, as an igala man, nor as hausa fulani man set up to testify against kanu, but always as yoruba man. What really is the problem?

That is a big challenge to them. You can see the end of their journey from the beginning.
Re: Join The Anti-biafra Protest. by plaetton: 10:31am On Mar 28, 2016
meromero11:

Again, this is the perennial problem we have, even common among my Yoruba friends.

You guys have this funny, but annoying tendency to punish or denigrate the entire 32 million Igbos for the utterances or misdeeds one or a handful of Igbo people.

It shows that you don't ever know or care to understand Igbos, despite our 102 yr old marriage.

Radio Biafra is not Biafra.
Nnamdi Kanu and his radio Biafra is a radical fringe within the Igbo yearning for justice, fairness and equality within the federation.

Most Igbos, myself included, have never listened to radio Biafra nor even heard of Nnamdi Kanu till very recently.
And the far far majority do not support his rhetorics or his philosophy.

Now, as for the so called Igbo hatred for the Yoruba, it might surprise you to know that all Igbos feel exactly the same way that Yorubas have a pathological hatred for Igbos. But it's a funny kind of hatred though.

For example, we live together, eat and drink together, do business together, yet in the federal political arena, you guys( at least from out point of view) sabotage and relegate us at every given opportunity.

When I discuss with my Yoruba friends, I always ask them to define Yoruba interests and how it differs or is diametrically opposed to Igbo interests.
We usually find no meaningful difference between the aspirations of a typical Yoruba man or family and the aspirations of a typical Igbo man or family.

So it seems that agbero politicians create and float illusionary differences to maintain their own relevance from time to time.

There are many wrong assertions in your post, but I will ignore them for now.

2 Likes

Re: Join The Anti-biafra Protest. by ogmaskman: 10:32am On Mar 28, 2016
MacluvPH:

You are a lieing fat dog. All I ask for is the picture of the flag flying majestically at ihiala junction. The first reason ipob must fail is because they are too dumb. You pple cannot engage in a reasonable discussion. Always insulting pple and calling them names.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Join The Anti-biafra Protest. by ogmaskman: 10:45am On Mar 28, 2016
Sctests:

Keep deceiving yourselves about your experience there in the east, can anything truthful come out people like you mentored by lair moh'd.
Do Jobless people build unjammable radio station? I heard the Radio is even blasting there in lagos, osun and Kano.

I'm not currently in Nigeria but is common knowlege that Biafran flags fly undisturbed in many parts of the East even at police checkpoints, you've never left your piggery in Osun. Quit deceiving your unlettered self.

**** You reason like a toad. oya jump go front. **** show me one picture of biafra flag flying everywhere. It's very irritating when nonentity like u come here and associate biafra with ipob. Trying to steal the show all the time thereby creating the very erroneous impression that all igbos are ipob touts/supporters. When in reality very decent igbo men and women who have earned their names will have nothing to do with ur like. It's painful to see reptiles like you dragging freeborns into ur imaginary battle with the Nigerian nation. Cowardice is when u know u are a fool but feign bravery in the face of imminent failure.
Re: Join The Anti-biafra Protest. by ogmaskman: 10:49am On Mar 28, 2016
plaetton:

Again, this is the perennial problem we have, even common among my Yoruba friends.

You guys have this funny, but annoying tendency to punish or denigrate the entire 32 million Igbos for the utterances or misdeeds one or a handful of Igbo people.

It shows that you don't ever know or care to understand Igbos, despite our 102 yr old marriage.

Nnamdi Kanu and his radio Biafra is a radical fringe within the Igbo yearning for justice, fairness and equality within the federation.

Most Igbos, myself included, have never listened to radio Biafra nor even heard of Nnamdi Kanu till very recently.

Now, as for the so called Igbo hatred for the Yoruba, it might surprise you to know that all Igbos feel exactly the same way that Yorubas have a pathological hatred for Igbos. But it's a funny kind of hatred though.

For example, we live together, eat and drink together, do business together, yet in the federal political arena, you guys( at least from out point of view) sabotage and relegate us at every given opportunity.

When I discuss with my Yoruba friends, I always ask them to define Yoruba interests and how it differs or is diametrically opposed to Igbo interests.
We usually find no meaningful difference between the aspirations of a typical Yoruba man or family and the aspirations of a typical Igbo man or family.

So it seems that agbero politicians create and float illusionary differences to maintain their own relevance from time to time.

You deserve a medal for this post. You have said it all. I said something close in one of my replies to an ipob supporter a while ago.
Good one bro.

1 Like

Re: Join The Anti-biafra Protest. by ogmaskman: 10:59am On Mar 28, 2016
MacluvPH:

I never insulted you rather I presumed that you must be from that region that never sleep once they hear or see anything concerning IPOB.

Secondly, I don't brag but am willing to engage you into any meaningful debate about the restortion of Biafra anywhere.

So if you are fit bring it on lts tear ourselves into shreds with facts and points.

I didn't see where I insulted you but if I did s...., just that the country Nigeria has really done a lot of injustice to the Biafrans which they must surely one day answer to it, Destiny can be delayed but can never be changed then so is Biafra.

Sorry for the insult. I already got bashed by your brothers because of my post and u called Mr a secret evil agent too. I am ready for a debate brother but I am in a fuel station right now. I will get back asap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Join The Anti-biafra Protest. by Sctests: 11:03am On Mar 28, 2016
ogmaskman:
[s]

Abroad my ass. You are an irrelevant demented drug user/pusher. You reason like a toad. oya jump go front. Ewu, show me one picture of biafra flag flying everywhere. It's very irritating when nonentity like u come here and associate biafra with ipob. Trying to steal the show all the time thereby creating the very erroneous impression that all igbos are ipob touts/supporters. When in reality very decent igbo men and women who have earned their names will have nothing to do with ur like. It's painful to see reptiles like you dragging freeborns into ur imaginary battle with the Nigerian nation. Cowardice is when u know u are a fool but feign bravery in the face of imminent failure.[/s]

E pain you no be small. Are you an easterner? Why e pepper you like this?
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Join The Anti-biafra Protest. by Sctests: 11:11am On Mar 28, 2016
ogmaskman:

Who will lead the onslaught on the biafran end?
Who will constitute a new govt after the biafran victory?
How much will the igbos let go in terms of investment, marriage and residency?
How closely knitted are the igbos, what is their level of unity on this issue?
Can the igbos afford an implosion (which from all indication is apparent should a war broke).
How much consultation have the war mongers make?
What will the new country look like?

Self determination must come with proper planning andexecution . You do not start an uprising against an organised country when you have not yet put your house in order. A house that is decided against itself cannot stand.

Now the problem is many biafra agitators do not know why they do so from my findings. I stay more in aba than phc these days and I have Bern asking questions on this burning issue. There is this lame believe that in biafra everybody will not only be equal, the govt will pay those without jobs and provide accommodation also.

My lil contribution.

Go and find and idea to die for instead of deceiving yourself that IPOB is unpopular. IPOB is now the defacto government of the east, they are more lettered than your agbero Gani adams.
The east respects and listens to them more than anybody. Their Radio station have come to stay forever and will call the shots about what happens in Eastern nigeria from henceforth.
You can cry till you die, the entire East have made up their mind to follow IPOB.

3 Likes

Re: Join The Anti-biafra Protest. by meromero11: 11:18am On Mar 28, 2016
plaetton:

My brother, that is exactly the frustration people like us with very close affinity/relationship with igbos faces on a daily basis. As you rightly said, we interact with each other closely except in national politics. My best friends at the university those days were igbos, my wife is from etiti in imo state and we have 3-kids. All my brother-inlaws and Sister-inlaws stays in my house. We all decided not to listen to radio biafra or kanu and his team because of all that we have heard about the radio on social media. Besides, the social media war between igbos and yorubas was something else. All these hasn't affected my relatioship with the rest members of my household.
All these quarrels should simply stop. Let us work together and Nigeria will be a better place for the two tribes to excel in. I am itsekiri but was born and bred in Lagos. Itsekiri is Niger delta but we belong to the yoruboid group.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Join The Anti-biafra Protest. by ogmaskman: 11:24am On Mar 28, 2016
Sctests:

Go and find and idea to die for instead of deceiving yourself that IPOB is unpopular. IPOB is now the defacto government of the east, they are more lettered than your agbero Gani adams.
The east respects and listens to them more than anybody. Their Radio station have come to stay forever and will call the shots about what happens in Eastern nigeria from henceforth.
You can cry till you die, the entire East have made up their mind to follow IPOB.

Entire east you said? Keep on dreaming.
Re: Join The Anti-biafra Protest. by ogmaskman: 11:29am On Mar 28, 2016
MacluvPH:

Ogmaskman, you are indeed the one calling people names can't you make a statement without insulting people.

Check out your above statement and score yourself.

Ipob have come to stay and nothing will stop it, if you tame it here if you can(its an ideology that lives in our hearts even a 2 years old baby should have a spirit of Biafra)but can never tame it in the rest part of the world.

God bless Biafra,IPOB and Promoter/supporter of freedom all over the world

You cannot take the above statement isolation rather go thru the thread. God bless your husstle.
Re: Join The Anti-biafra Protest. by plaetton: 11:32am On Mar 28, 2016
meromero11:

My brother, that is exactly the frustration people like us with very close affinity/relationship with igbos faces on a daily basis. As you rightly said, we interact with each other closely except in national politics. My best friends at the university those days were igbos, my wife is from etiti in imo state and we have 3-kids. All my brother-inlaws and Sister-inlaws stays in my house. We all decided not to listen to radio biafra or kanu and his team because of all that we have heard about the radio on social media. Besides, the social media war between igbos and yorubas was something else. All these hasn't affected my relatioship with the rest members of my household.
All these quarrels should simply stop. Let us work together and Nigeria will be a better place for the two tribes to excel in. I am itsekiri but was born and bred in Lagos. Itsekiri is Niger delta but we belong to the yoruboid group.

Well said, brother.
Re: Join The Anti-biafra Protest. by ogmaskman: 11:50am On Mar 28, 2016
MacluvPH:

I never insulted you rather I presumed that you must be from that region that never sleep once they hear or see anything concerning IPOB.

Secondly, I don't brag but am willing to engage you into any meaningful debate about the restortion of Biafra anywhere.

So if you are fit bring it on lts tear ourselves into shreds with facts and points.

I didn't see where I insulted you but if I did s...., just that the country Nigeria has really done a lot of injustice to the Biafrans which they must surely one day answer to it, Destiny can be delayed but can never be changed then so is Biafra.

I am set for the debate now.

I will start by introducing myself.
I am delta by tribe. I grew up in warri.
I am married to an igbo woman from ebonyi state.
My business partner is from enugu state and my best friend is from Abia state. He is from the ngwa region (he likes being addressed as such)

Just to drop a hint of who I am so u can appreciate my point of view.

My point is ipob does not represent the entire igbo nation. They lack organisation and cohesion. Many of them are oblivious of the reason for the struggle.
Re: Join The Anti-biafra Protest. by theDEVILisHERE: 3:58pm On Mar 28, 2016
Zoharariel:

Keep stoking the fire of disunity, when it's time, your biting words will be out-weighed by the price you will pay. No one will tell you stop. It's gradually gathering momentum.

This is how it begins on social media; “Kill them, useless people,” “Circumcise the animals in the zoo with a blunt knife,” “The Hausas & the Yorubas have marginalised us since independence” They think they are better than us, we’ll finish them with Ogbunigwe.” cheesy

The vitriolic battle on Facebook and Twitter gets intense.

Then the ipob youths are mobilized, gullible youths, like yourself from the South-Eastern states, who were blind enough to fall for Nnamdi Kanu's fraud. Factions are created, alliances are forged.

Soon enough, they generate enough heat, then hell breaks loose. The first victims are far off. Then the battle drums are beaten in your county, then in your district and ultimately in your neighbourhood.

The Police Stations are invaded & burnt one after the other, then the FG properties become primary targets, Banks are broken & looted all over. Military personnels are deployed. Bullets are flying left, right & center.

Long before the battle reaches your village, you soon realize that you cannot access the nearest town, you cannot even get an MTN or Etisalat scratch cards to buy internet bundles. So you are cut off from the social media. The same one you used and depended upon to “kill” your presumed enemies.

Few days later, the small embers generate more heat. 400 dead turn to 700, then 900. Before long, thousands are dead. Massive rapes, wanton destruction of property; the whole land is lit.

The C.I.A who have been covertly fanning the embers of disintegration & destabilization, start air-dropping massive weapons - AK 47s, RPGs, Hand Grenades, other AngloZionist vultures like France, Israel & UK take cue.

Before you know it, you escape death by a whisker, but with a deep cut on your right shoulder. No dispensary is open anywhere. No hospital either. The fight for Biafra turns into a fight for your own life.

Nnamdi Kanu is dead and the Igbo politicians who covertly egged you on are nowhere to be seen, or heard. They are watching events unfold in the safety of Hilton Hotel in Ghana or Ethiopia.

Humanitarian organizations hurriedly put up refugee camps. Maybe in a Catholic Church compound.

The UN compound in Anambra is turned into a huge meeting place where all communities gather. And you end up in one of the camps.

Fighting for the few tents becomes the order of the day. A few rations reach your parched throat three days later. The gush on your right shoulder is gangrenous.

The overworked doctor is busy with a dying child next to your bed in a stinking, wet, humid tent hospital. There is wailing outside. You pray for death, but it takes its sweet time.

Anderson Cooper from CNN and his trademark black t-shirt have made it to your camp. The wide view camera catches you gnashing your gworo teeth with high fever and bloody bandages over your right shoulder. Your picture is seen worldwide, thanks to globalised, 24-hour media.

[Chukwudi44] meets with [Amadice] and [Brize] and [TheDevilisHere ] in the camp. They converse in low tones in Igbo wondering where the rain started beating them. They cannot remember when they last took a bath.

They share a lone cigarette bootlegged into the camp by [Missy89 & ValerianSteel]. grin

In the meantime, in the Hilton Hotel, Addis Ababa, the political leaders hammer a truce negotiated by the Prime Minister of Ethiopia, and the AU. They share out government positions.

But you cannot celebrate the truce. For you see, three days before it happens, you, together with 443 others, are buried in a mass unmarked grave 12 miles outside the refugee camp.

None of your relatives will ever learn of your fate. Your amputated right arm is food for the vultures and hyenas in the refugee camp dump site.

War is real. It kills real people; it leaves real women widowed, real children orphans & real men maimed - Asshole!

Do you people still want to foolishly resolve this issue with war!

Are you black people this irredeemably daft?!

Well
If you clowns still insist in foolishly going through that route
Just prepare for total and utter destruction

There will be no Mercy
There will be no forgiveness

if it comes to the worst
Every living thing (even the dead) within the slave camp for niggas aka Nigeria will be vaporized!

Since black people are not ready to have some bit of sense in their head then they are better dead so they can relieve the world of their USELESSNESS
Re: Join The Anti-biafra Protest. by EmeritusMbaM: 4:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
Zoharariel:

Keep stoking the fire of disunity, when it's time, your biting words will be out-weighed by the price you will pay. No one will tell you stop. It's gradually gathering momentum.

This is how it begins on social media; “Kill them, useless people,” “Circumcise the animals in the zoo with a blunt knife,” “The Hausas & the Yorubas have marginalised us since independence” They think they are better than us, we’ll finish them with Ogbunigwe.” cheesy

The vitriolic battle on Facebook and Twitter gets intense.

Then the ipob youths are mobilized, gullible youths, like yourself from the South-Eastern states, who were blind enough to fall for Nnamdi Kanu's fraud. Factions are created, alliances are forged.

Soon enough, they generate enough heat, then hell breaks loose. The first victims are far off. Then the battle drums are beaten in your county, then in your district and ultimately in your neighbourhood.

The Police Stations are invaded & burnt one after the other, then the FG properties become primary targets, Banks are broken & looted all over. Military personnels are deployed. Bullets are flying left, right & center.

Long before the battle reaches your village, you soon realize that you cannot access the nearest town, you cannot even get an MTN or Etisalat scratch cards to buy internet bundles. So you are cut off from the social media. The same one you used and depended upon to “kill” your presumed enemies.

Few days later, the small embers generate more heat. 400 dead turn to 700, then 900. Before long, thousands are dead. Massive rapes, wanton destruction of property; the whole land is lit.

The C.I.A who have been covertly fanning the embers of disintegration & destabilization, start air-dropping massive weapons - AK 47s, RPGs, Hand Grenades, other AngloZionist vultures like France, Israel & UK take cue.

Before you know it, you escape death by a whisker, but with a deep cut on your right shoulder. No dispensary is open anywhere. No hospital either. The fight for Biafra turns into a fight for your own life.

Nnamdi Kanu is dead and the Igbo politicians who covertly egged you on are nowhere to be seen, or heard. They are watching events unfold in the safety of Hilton Hotel in Ghana or Ethiopia.

Humanitarian organizations hurriedly put up refugee camps. Maybe in a Catholic Church compound.

The UN compound in Anambra is turned into a huge meeting place where all communities gather. And you end up in one of the camps.

Fighting for the few tents becomes the order of the day. A few rations reach your parched throat three days later. The gush on your right shoulder is gangrenous.

The overworked doctor is busy with a dying child next to your bed in a stinking, wet, humid tent hospital. There is wailing outside. You pray for death, but it takes its sweet time.

Anderson Cooper from CNN and his trademark black t-shirt have made it to your camp. The wide view camera catches you gnashing your gworo teeth with high fever and bloody bandages over your right shoulder. Your picture is seen worldwide, thanks to globalised, 24-hour media.

[Chukwudi44] meets with [Amadice] and [Brize] and [TheDevilisHere ] in the camp. They converse in low tones in Igbo wondering where the rain started beating them. They cannot remember when they last took a bath.

They share a lone cigarette bootlegged into the camp by [Missy89 & ValerianSteel]. grin

In the meantime, in the Hilton Hotel, Addis Ababa, the political leaders hammer a truce negotiated by the Prime Minister of Ethiopia, and the AU. They share out government positions.

But you cannot celebrate the truce. For you see, three days before it happens, you, together with 443 others, are buried in a mass unmarked grave 12 miles outside the refugee camp.

None of your relatives will ever learn of your fate. Your amputated right arm is food for the vultures and hyenas in the refugee camp dump site.

War is real. It kills real people; it leaves real women widowed, real children orphans & real men maimed - Asshole!
Re: Join The Anti-biafra Protest. by iSlayer: 8:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
ogmaskman:

I am set for the debate now.

I will start by introducing myself.
I am delta by tribe. I grew up in warri.
I am married to an igbo woman from ebonyi state.
My business partner is from enugu state and my best friend is from Abia state. He is from the ngwa region (he likes being addressed as such)

Just to drop a hint of who I am so u can appreciate my point of view.

My point is ipob does not represent the entire igbo nation. They lack organisation and cohesion. Many of them are oblivious of the reason for the struggle.

Mister,introducing yourself as "delta by tribe" is very fraudulent.

2 Likes

Re: Join The Anti-biafra Protest. by ogmaskman: 9:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
iSlayer:

Mister,introducing yourself as "delta by tribe" is very fraudulent.
You are a mid joiner. Sidon observe. Tnx.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

More Troubles For Emir Sanusi As Ganduje Presents Sanusi With 3 Options / Anyim: inovation, Science, And Technology The Key To Nigeria’s Economic Survival / Okowa Lauds FG Over Oil Facilities Surveillance Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.