Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Happy Easter From Hon. Patrick Obaiahagbon - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Easter From Hon. Patrick Obaiahagbon (448 Views)

Happy Easter / Breaking News: Rev. Patrick Edet Is Getting Married / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Greetings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Easter From Hon. Patrick Obaiahagbon by hfinest1(m): 9:39pm On Mar 27, 2016
HON. PATRICK OBAHIAGBON'S EASTER GREETINGS. ...Please, can someone interpret this to us As we join Christians in the celebration of Easter, may we truly reflect on the quintessential modus vivendi of Master Jesus; The Christ, who peregrinated this incarnation as an exempli gratia of self abnegation, puritanical excrescence, spartan discipline, mental magnitude, hierophantic candour and altruistic effusions,qualities which have become a desiderata for national resurgimento. “Beyond the fugacious razzmatazz of the moment, I seriously call attention to the rutilanting and coruscating modus vivendi of Master Jesus the Christ and I dare pontificate that save and until we viscerally emblematize the virtues of self-immolation, quintessential abnegation, eulogizeable simplicity, Christ-like humility and immerse ourselves in a platonic emotionalism of agape love and communalistic service, we would have woefully failed in learning and imbibing the true meaning of EASTER. We must elevate this moment from a proscenium of joie de vivre into one of meditative transcendentalism”. HAPPY EASTER. Hon. Patrick Obahiagbion, a former law maker and the chief of staff to the Edo State Governor, known for his extremely elaborate words.
Re: Happy Easter From Hon. Patrick Obaiahagbon by bennifield11(m): 10:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
Only God knows what he's saying,he can't tell me he knows what he wrote here
Re: Happy Easter From Hon. Patrick Obaiahagbon by Dalyjay(m): 10:12pm On Mar 27, 2016
hfinest1 kindly add me Ur Ur group with did number 09092422092
Re: Happy Easter From Hon. Patrick Obaiahagbon by dacovajnr: 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2016
Mariam Webster Your fada! Oxford your Fada! Mr Patrick Carry go grin...Anybody fit invent any grammar no be the one wey Oyinbo go invent come dey form Baddoo undecided

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo: Is This One Coat Or Suit? / Things No One Ever Tells You About Premature Ej Aculation / BREAKING: Oba Of Benin Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.