Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Car Parking Fee At V/I Lagos Shoprite - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Parking Fee At V/I Lagos Shoprite (1269 Views)

Shoprite Location In Nigeria – List Of Shoprite Locations In Nigeria / Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa Over N7, 500 Parking Lot Debt / Kidnap At Shoprite Enugu, Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Car Parking Fee At V/I Lagos Shoprite by obat(m): 9:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
I was at V/I Lagos shoprite (the one before the first toll gate) yesterday and I was given a small disc at the entrance to the car park which I was told I would use to pay for parking fee. I was told I have to pay if I stay longer than 30mins. I personally see this as unnecessary exploitation especially at this period when every average Nigerian is groaning over all a lot of burdens (bank charges, high forex, etc) already. It is wrong to expect customers to pay for parking. In all the places I know that parking fee is charge in a shopping mall, this is done to discourage people from leaving their cars parked for long and hence deny other users, hence they are usually charged when they stay long - like 2 or 3hours. 30mins is just too short - even getting a place to park takes about 10mins and paying takes another 10mins, walking down and security check will take another 5mins.

I guess we should resist this If at all they need money to maintain the place, this should be passed on to the shops though this might still be passed to the customers but it will save a lot of time being spent currently to pay and the unnecessary queue when leaving the place due to check for the receipt.
Re: Car Parking Fee At V/I Lagos Shoprite by maggystan: 12:27pm On Nov 18, 2016
Car parking fee will manage as intercepts, with the option of relocate on open transport. It hold opposing views from the others in that, exit the car, you can get a free outing car....
Re: Car Parking Fee At V/I Lagos Shoprite by maggystan: 10:56am On Dec 20, 2016
Yes it is totally wrong that to expect customers to pay for parking. The authorities should take action on these parking systems and make them change their idiotic rule, yes 30 minutes are not enough....

(1) (Reply)

Download – Gentle Storm “my Past” Feat Upper X (prod.bantybeat) / Happy Birthday To Moi / How Weapon-laden Container Dissappeared From Apapa Port

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.