Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Ex-militant Leader Accuses Kachikwu Of Funding Opposition, Calls On Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-militant Leader Accuses Kachikwu Of Funding Opposition, Calls On Buhari (2741 Views)

Militant Leader, Ossy Ibori Killed In Ondo (Graphic Photos) / Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) / Ex-militant Leader Accuses Kachikwu Of Funding Opposition, Calls On Buhari (2) (3) (4)

Ex-militant Leader Accuses Kachikwu Of Funding Opposition, Calls On Buhari by abolo: 11:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
The Minister of State for Petroleum, Dr Ibe Kachikwu, has been accused of funding the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP in readiness for the 2019 general elections.

The President, National Coalition for Niger Delta Ex-Agitators, NCNDE-A, Mr Israel Akpodoro, made this known in a telephone interview with our correspondent, Monday as he chided Kachikwu over what he described as sinister motive to betray President Muhammadu Buhari, who he said entrusted him with the appointment as the custodian of the nation's oil wealth.

According to the group leader, Kachikwu award of contracts to the chieftains of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP in the Niger Delta region is a proof of his loyalty to the umbrella party noting that the oil expert is a full fledge member of the opposition adding that he played notable role in financing the party in the past general elections which according to him he is still doing in his present capacity.

If this trend is not checked, the Urhobo-born ex-militant said the effects on the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC will be destructive and would amount to self annihilation as appointees of the current administration deliberately prepare the opposition for the 2019 election building war chest for the party which lost power to it.

He alleged that the Minister awarded the Pipeline Surveillance and Maintenance contract to a notable member of the PDP in Delta state saying this action do not go well with "thos state of us who worked and toiled for the emergence gence gence of this administration staking all we have in the risks that came with such suicidal support for the then Candidate Buhari and the broom party in that part of the country. "

He wondered why the APC politics is assuming a weird dimension where supposed appointees of the administration ought to be loyal to the party ‎in government but regretted that the reverse is the case especially the appointees from Delta State.

Akpodoro further stated that Kachikwu is not alone in what he described as dual loyalty that may sweep "our darling party off its feet in 2019 if not seriously checked."

"President Buhari and the APC must as a matter of urgency look deeply into this with the aim of nipping it in the bud before the party and the administration is caught‎ in the web of betrayal by its own appointees.

"Politics is about patronage, ‎we worked for our party and we the party faithful must be patronised and not giving what naturally should be ours to those who threatened to kill us while we campaigned for our candidates at the general elections." The group stated querying that:

"We have it on good authority that Kachikwu is a member of both the PDP and the APC which accounts for his double standard before, during and after the presidential election. While we transversed the length and breadth of the region to sell our candidates before the elections some persons were against us. Now they have been opportuned to be appointed into their various positions but are using that against the party and it's faithful.

"We call on Mr President and the Leadership of the APC to investigate all the contracts awarded by Kachikwu as it concerns oil pipelines maintenance and surveillance because those he awarded the contracts don't even know the terrain, where were they when we where campaigning In the creeks shouting Sai Baba.

"We owe this administration our unflinching support and solidarity to the Nigerian State but won't allow the opposition to take advantage of the uncommon magnanimity of the President and the APC ‎to undo us.

"This alarm becomes imperative in view of the information available to us at the grassroot and we urge the President to act urgently." The vociferous Urhob-born Akpodoro stated.

Re: Ex-militant Leader Accuses Kachikwu Of Funding Opposition, Calls On Buhari by Sunofgod(m): 11:32pm On Mar 27, 2016
APC and their propaganda...

Re: Ex-militant Leader Accuses Kachikwu Of Funding Opposition, Calls On Buhari by Pidggin(f): 11:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
So dem dey try say, assistant don big pass oga abi? Nor bi the minister dey approve award of contract again? make una Kontinu

Re: Ex-militant Leader Accuses Kachikwu Of Funding Opposition, Calls On Buhari by ItzTun3chi(m): 11:38pm On Mar 27, 2016
How is this true angry

Re: Ex-militant Leader Accuses Kachikwu Of Funding Opposition, Calls On Buhari by funnynation(m): 11:51pm On Mar 27, 2016
chai..
Re: Ex-militant Leader Accuses Kachikwu Of Funding Opposition, Calls On Buhari by DaBullIT(m): 11:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
Buhari no dey share contract

Ex militant , Park well

Re: Ex-militant Leader Accuses Kachikwu Of Funding Opposition, Calls On Buhari by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 28, 2016
Another movie premier simmering... Actors & actresses of this political bullcrap called AP-Chiit won't just let us see the movie we come cinema come watch na to dey distract us with their sideshows. I said it & will keep saying it Apc ain't ready to govern this 9ja, they are still campaigning as they have not yet overcome the usual euphoria that accompany's a major feat in a person's life. Perhap, till dat happens we will not move forward in this country.

Re: Ex-militant Leader Accuses Kachikwu Of Funding Opposition, Calls On Buhari by Rayhutar(m): 1:24am On Mar 28, 2016
Some Nigerians like their leaders to be lying them and given them fake hope, that is why Nigeria is poo, in other part of the world, the politicians tell the masses the truth, if something go wrong they will tell the masses how many months it will take to fix it. You guys are used to lying and liars giving you fake hope,why people continue suffering, Sacking Kachukwu will not solve the problem because he told Nigerians the true situation of things, resignation of Barth Nnaji then, did not bring any improvement in the power sector
Re: Ex-militant Leader Accuses Kachikwu Of Funding Opposition, Calls On Buhari by kettykin: 1:31am On Mar 28, 2016
This was what the used to chase out pdp and now they have turned on their ministers has anyone got to notice how it is only the petroleum minister of state that is being attacked and not the petroleum minister, the worst performing ministers like power, solid minerals and information have been largely left untouched.
Re: Ex-militant Leader Accuses Kachikwu Of Funding Opposition, Calls On Buhari by SleekAboki: 8:16am On Mar 28, 2016
Tinubu boys are unleashed. Kachikwu goes only if and only if Buhari goes.

Re: Ex-militant Leader Accuses Kachikwu Of Funding Opposition, Calls On Buhari by mars123(m): 9:37am On Mar 28, 2016
if Kachikwu wasn't doing something right, he wouldn't have had this kind of opposition. Buhari knows that Kachikwu has started to step on the tail of the snakes in the petroleum sector with policies like the unbundling of NNPC and the rest. They will come for his neck surely.

what intelligent Nigerians should ask themselves is why is nobody attacking the minister I.e Buhari himself.
Re: Ex-militant Leader Accuses Kachikwu Of Funding Opposition, Calls On Buhari by NavierStokes(m): 9:39am On Mar 28, 2016
mars123:
if Kachikwu wasn't doing something right, he wouldn't have had this kind of opposition. Buhari knows that Kachikwu has started to step on the tail of the snakes in the petroleum sector with policies like the unbundling of NNPC and the rest. They will come for his neck surely.

what intelligent Nigerians should ask themselves is why is nobody attacking the minister I.e Buhari himself.

The same way diezani was doing something right against them canals and they came ruthlessly after her. Today she is gone and with all they accused her of, one year down the line she can say "the princes of this world came and they found nothing in me".
They have been in office for a year with access to all the books plus all the forensics and everything and it's even funny that now the current opposition NNPC is releasing figures in defence of her (as regards remittances).
Re: Ex-militant Leader Accuses Kachikwu Of Funding Opposition, Calls On Buhari by MarysMeal: 9:51am On Mar 28, 2016
Rayhutar:
Some Nigerians like their leaders to be lying them and given them fake hope, that is why Nigeria is poo, in other part of the world, the politicians tell the masses the truth, if something go wrong they will tell the masses how many months it will take to fix it. You guys are used to lying and liars giving you fake hope,why people continue suffering, Sacking Kachukwu will not solve the problem because he told Nigerians the true situation of things, resignation of Barth Nnaji then, did not bring any improvement in the power sector

Thanks for this post.

Unfortunately, the zombies (apc sycopants) and the wailing zombies (pdp sycopants) are blind.

These politicians will keep lying to them.
Re: Ex-militant Leader Accuses Kachikwu Of Funding Opposition, Calls On Buhari by mars123(m): 10:27am On Mar 28, 2016
NavierStokes:

The same way diezani was doing something right against them canals and they came ruthlessly after her. Today she is gone and with all they accused her of, one year down the line she can say "the princes of this world came and they found nothing in me".
They have been in office for a year with access to all the books plus all the forensics and everything and it's even funny that now the current opposition NNPC is releasing figures in defence of her (as regards remittances).
I don't want to talk about history. Diezani is history. she has done her part. if by the end of Buhari's tenure, she is still roaming free, then I shall swallow my vomit. My own understanding is that NNPC under Kachikwu is undergoing cleansing that yourself cannot deny if you're a bit truthful and the cabal as usual doesn't like it.

Re: Ex-militant Leader Accuses Kachikwu Of Funding Opposition, Calls On Buhari by Sealeddeal(m): 10:29am On Mar 28, 2016
Jealous Urhobo man.
Re: Ex-militant Leader Accuses Kachikwu Of Funding Opposition, Calls On Buhari by NavierStokes(m): 10:30am On Mar 28, 2016
mars123:
I don't want to talk about history. Diezani is history. she has done her part. if by the end of Buhari's tenure, she is still roaming free, then I shall swallow my vomit. My own understanding is that NNPC under Kachikwu is undergoing cleansing that yourself cannot deny if you're a bit truthful and the cabal as usual doesn't like it.

Well I hope you will make good your promise if it gets to that. Have a wonderful week ahead.
Re: Ex-militant Leader Accuses Kachikwu Of Funding Opposition, Calls On Buhari by mars123(m): 10:39am On Mar 28, 2016
NavierStokes:

Well I hope you will make good your promise if it gets to that. Have a wonderful week ahead.
and you too.
Re: Ex-militant Leader Accuses Kachikwu Of Funding Opposition, Calls On Buhari by idupaul: 11:06am On Mar 28, 2016
They have activated their attack dogs on Kachikwu. .this is how they started with GEJ till he was ousted
Re: Ex-militant Leader Accuses Kachikwu Of Funding Opposition, Calls On Buhari by lalasticlala(m): 7:52am On Mar 29, 2016
abolo, kindly insert link to your source.. Thanks
Re: Ex-militant Leader Accuses Kachikwu Of Funding Opposition, Calls On Buhari by eleojo23: 5:54pm On Mar 31, 2016
lalasticlala:
abolo, kindly insert link to your source.. Thanks

Lalasticlala, is the "Mail Supermod" feature still functioning?
Re: Ex-militant Leader Accuses Kachikwu Of Funding Opposition, Calls On Buhari by lalasticlala(m): 7:24pm On Mar 31, 2016
eleojo23:

Lalasticlala, is the "Mail Supermod" feature still functioning?

Yes sir
Re: Ex-militant Leader Accuses Kachikwu Of Funding Opposition, Calls On Buhari by eleojo23: 7:39pm On Mar 31, 2016
lalasticlala:

Yes sir
OK. That's good.
I was just wondering 'cos I sent a couple of emails about one thing and there was no response. I think you should look into it. The mails should still be there in your box.
I'm looking forward to your response. Thank you.
Re: Ex-militant Leader Accuses Kachikwu Of Funding Opposition, Calls On Buhari by vedaxcool(m): 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
Kachikwu ain't going nowhere. EOD
Re: Ex-militant Leader Accuses Kachikwu Of Funding Opposition, Calls On Buhari by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
Sourceless and Tasteless
Re: Ex-militant Leader Accuses Kachikwu Of Funding Opposition, Calls On Buhari by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
eleojo23:

OK. That's good.
I was just wondering 'cos I sent a couple of emails about one thing and there was no response. I think you should look into it. The mails should still be there in your box.
I'm looking forward to your response. Thank you.

cc: lalasticlala

I still dey vex with you. I was banned recently for no action of mine. I sent a mail, there was no acknowledgment, response or revert from your office. I doubt you received my mail. Pls check. I get angry and unforgiving when people don't read or respond to my mails.
Re: Ex-militant Leader Accuses Kachikwu Of Funding Opposition, Calls On Buhari by eleojo23: 3:41pm On Apr 02, 2016
lalasticlala:

Yes sir
Hello, I resent the mail this morning. Please check it and act on it. I know you have a lot of mails to attend to but find time to look into it. Thank you.
Re: Ex-militant Leader Accuses Kachikwu Of Funding Opposition, Calls On Buhari by eleojo23: 11:25am On Apr 03, 2016
eleojo23:

Hello, I resent the mail this morning. Please check it and act on it. I know you have a lot of mails to attend to but find time to look into it. Thank you.
Lalasticlala, attend to my request. Happy sunday.
Re: Ex-militant Leader Accuses Kachikwu Of Funding Opposition, Calls On Buhari by babdap: 12:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
Wailers will wail

Establishing Grazing Reserves For A Profession Dominated By One Ethnic Group / Yorubas Don't Truly Support Restructuring. It Is A Distraction For IPOB's Goals. / Jubilation In Abia North/south As Kalu, Wabara Make INEC List