Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,267 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

I Wish I Chose England Instead Of Nigeria-alex Iwobi Cries - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Wish I Chose England Instead Of Nigeria-alex Iwobi Cries (1740 Views)

Wizkid, Alex Iwobi & Models Pose In New Super Eagles Jersey / I Wish I Could Have Another Baby Now But…- Yvonne Nelson / Lilian Afegbai Begins Celibacy Journey: 'I Wish I Were Still A Virgin' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish I Chose England Instead Of Nigeria-alex Iwobi Cries by destinygl0ri0us: 11:37pm On Mar 27, 2016
Until Nigeria vs Egypt game Alex Iwobi was able to play in the England National team, however, the rave of the moment went against an England call and chose Nigeria team in the last minute. Pressure from Okocha and other influential people made the deal for Alex Iwobi.

with a phone interview with USA sports, Iwobi revealed that he is begining to fear he made the wrong decision, he claims what mainly lured him to the Nigerian National team was because he feels he might not get regular call in the England National team. But with his Nigerian friend, Dele Alli in the England team he fears he could have made a mistake. citing the fact that he was suprise to see the structural deficiency of the stadium in Kaduna, coupled with the fact that people were standing in dangerous positions just to have a glimpse of the match. He says "I am sorry this was disturbing and Nigeria has no structure. This was not what i was expecting. Although what is done is done and i promise to give my best to Nigeria. i hope to win trophies with them>

http://www.shareonfb.com/6kaok7/alex-iwobi-says-he-regrets-playing-for-nigeria-

Re: I Wish I Chose England Instead Of Nigeria-alex Iwobi Cries by Ziggyduben(m): 11:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
1 chance

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Chose England Instead Of Nigeria-alex Iwobi Cries by funnynation(m): 11:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
Guy bone dat ur story.. You no for make am with England team.. Ask Gabriel Agbolahor.. J. IBE is still roaming about. Delle Alli is a fine player so he must make it there..

Nairaland official comedian
Re: I Wish I Chose England Instead Of Nigeria-alex Iwobi Cries by Islamicpope(m): 11:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
sharrrap and prove your worth, go and get tutorials from john fashanu, young brat. or was Nigeria a paradise before u left for d UK?
Re: I Wish I Chose England Instead Of Nigeria-alex Iwobi Cries by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 28, 2016
If u no like the stadium help us build another one.
All we are saying is dat u shld score dat kind of goal u scored against Everton at Alexandria.
Re: I Wish I Chose England Instead Of Nigeria-alex Iwobi Cries by Bonapart(m): 12:29am On Mar 28, 2016
Young lad, that was very wrong and unacceptable..... Like seriously?
No body force you to it.... Barkley is also a Nigerian, we have them many all world
Ikechi anya is in Scotland, Alaba is in Austria so you could as well commit your nationality to England. Trust me, Nigeria care less
Re: I Wish I Chose England Instead Of Nigeria-alex Iwobi Cries by safarigirl(f): 1:13am On Mar 28, 2016
OP please stop posting trash that was only reported on some shady site, and the rest of you should bother to confirm before swallowing trash.

Same Iwobi that tweeted how glad he was to have featured against Egypt and thanked England for his opportunity to play for them in his youth just yesterday.

5 Likes

Re: I Wish I Chose England Instead Of Nigeria-alex Iwobi Cries by ednut1(m): 7:27am On Mar 28, 2016
bloggers are hell bound i swear. thrash he never said dat.
Re: I Wish I Chose England Instead Of Nigeria-alex Iwobi Cries by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:40am On Mar 28, 2016
WHO OPENED THIS NONSENSE THREAD?? TRYING TO ATTRACT SOME VIEWS AND TRAFFIC HUH...... Well, better luck next time.

But for this so-called next time, let it be about something concrete and true not some silly, non-existent topic/news.

Adios...
Re: I Wish I Chose England Instead Of Nigeria-alex Iwobi Cries by dhensity: 10:47am On Mar 28, 2016
aww das sad

(1) (Reply)

Actress Iyabo Ojo Celebrate Son Birthday As He Add A New Age Today / CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Celebrates His Birthday In Style - Photos / How Tonto Dikeh Wants To Ruin Husband’s Career With Social Media Stunts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.