Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Improving The Pharmacy Standards In Nigeria:pharmacists, Students, Retirees - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Improving The Pharmacy Standards In Nigeria:pharmacists, Students, Retirees (360 Views)

Closed / University Of Ibadan Will Not Admit Pharmacy students This Year.!!! / PHARMACY: The Most Difficult And Lucrative Medical Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Improving The Pharmacy Standards In Nigeria:pharmacists, Students, Retirees by Zyvoxboy: 12:53am On Mar 28, 2016
This forum is for current pharmacy students, pharmacists and retirees. My goal here is collect as much information from those in Nigeria about the standard of pharmacy practice in Nigeria. It is understood that healthcare in Nigeria is not the best but that does not mean you stop learning. I would like to see from your feedbacks what areas of pharmacy you would like to explore from a western perspective (Canada & USA). The area of focus will be clinical pharmacy where one will be able to take skills learned and apply them their practice. You learn from getting exposure from many clinical scenarios and this is my goal to help native Nigerian pharmacists. Please join me in making this possible by filling survey (below) and recruiting others to fill as well. Goal is to reach 100 surveys. You can also see examples of clinical cases on the facebook link below(paediatric& Gastro-infection--minus the answers).

Survey

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LY6VHV5

Facebook

https://www./nigerianplaypharmacist/

Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Scholarship Examination / Farrah Abraham Sex Tape's Momager Gets Put On A Blemish! / University Of Lagos 2o16/2o17 Sandwich Programme Admission Form...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.