Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,843 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? (39390 Views)

Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike / Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by Ikechu12781: 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
Maybe he's learned being a Sabo is not cute.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by BeardedMeat(m): 3:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
Yesoo.... Bukola Saraki comes readily to mind.
funkyibodude:
One by one, Nemesis would catch up with all of them undecided there's no peace for the wicked, the holy bible even said it. These set of f.ools conspired against GEJ and PDP now the are gradually getting their reward.
Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by BeardedMeat(m): 3:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
Sorry Wike will not touch that white elephant project even with a very long stick. The project is not what Rivers people need now to better there lots. 49billion already spent on a project that has hardly taken off the ground, the project merely served as a conduit pipe for Amaechi and his cronies.
rottennaija:

Then your hero wike can finished it now? Or does he now have enough intelligence to know of it economic importance to the state?
Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by rottennaija(m): 3:38pm On Mar 28, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Sorry Wike will not touch that white elephant project even with a very long stick. The project is not what Rivers people need now to better there lots. 49billion already spent on a project that has hardly taken off the ground, the project merely served as a conduit pipe for Amaechi and his cronies.

Because wike doesn't have vision. Exactly what happened in my state. Attah had visions the Akpabio didn't and the man abandoned all the visionary projects that would have made akwa ibom state among the best today.
Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by BeardedMeat(m): 3:44pm On Mar 28, 2016
Lolzzz..... Let's live Rivers for a while, what are these lofty economically viable projects by Attah which the Uncommon Transformer jettisoned?
rottennaija:

Because wike doesn't have vision. Exactly what happened in my state. Attah had visions the Akpabio didn't and the man abandoned all the visionary projects that would have made akwa ibom state among the best today.
Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by rottennaija(m): 4:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Lolzzz..... Let's live Rivers for a while, what are these lofty economically viable projects by Attah which the Uncommon Transformer jettisoned?

Science Park, Akwa ibom international airport (what you see there isn't what was proposed and built), ibaka deep sea port(the project hasn't started, and 8 years I enough for it to have been completed), all the companies that where working became dead when Akpabio arrived.

Those project was considered to be white elephant project, but just imagine, with the amount of money Akpabio inherited, Akwa ibom with an airport of international standard where planes and repaired and cargo plans landing, a deep sea port that ocean liners arrive and the science Park, by now phones, laptops! Drones and other electronic would be manufactured in Akwa ibom.

Akpabio tried, but he wasn't visionary. When Akwa ibom had plenty, he could have completed this project despite seeing these products as white elephant, Akwa ibom would be flying now. It's only now people are seeing that he bleeped up in abandoning those projects.

I even forget to mention Amakpe refinery. It was meant to be a partnership with private investors and Attah's administration paid a certain percentage of their money. But when Akpabio came in, he later jettisoned the idea. So, my brother, leave it. It takes a visionary leader to see this things afar off and starts the idea.

Ibom international airport, ibom power plants, let meridian were all started by attah.

All you need to do is watch the video dubai became what it is today and you will see that good ideas are not welcome at first.
A city like port Harcourt, no amount of roads and flyover built will curb their traffic issues. The city needs a rail. And make no mistake, the population is growing at a phenomenal rate.

It's just like Akwa ibom now, if the government doesn't plan well, it will be like port Harcourt.
Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by tpiah01: 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2016
maybe they are worried about this?

The Temple Of Baal To Be Erected All Over The World, Starting From Times Square

https://www.nairaland.com/3015251/temple-baal-erected-all-over
Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by BeardedMeat(m): 5:47pm On Mar 28, 2016
@rottenNaija, I am aware that the Ibom airport was expanded and completed by Akpabio. According to him, the Science had two main issues, one is that, the location of the park was seriously under threath of erosion and the money tha ill be spent containing the erosion will by far surpass what is needed to start and complete the project. Second is the financing. The project scheduled to cost 5.7b already had 5.3b paid out upfront without commensurate work done at the sight and he challenged the contactors to come and show what they did with the monies already received. I guess this is part of why Attah wanted his son in law to ucceed him at all cost.

The deep sea project is truly a white elephant project which would gulp an estimated sum of $89b. This project will only sea the light of the day under a PPP arrangement and I know companies like capital Oil already signified interest with the last admin.

Akpabio tried according to you, government is a continum and Udom has said he would review the Science park. Let the next man contribute his quota.
Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by Nellybii: 6:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Why won't minority tribes be evr be president again in Nigeria? Are there nobody from the minority tribe in APC?

Who is talking about APC here?
Another problem caused by vision less leadership is the destruction of our educational standards. Simple comprehension has suddenly become hard.
You accused Amaechi of betrayal because he didn't support his so called brother during the last presidential elections. That is what am talking about here. If everyone supports his brother, where does that leave the minority tribes?
You guys are so myopic.
Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by BeardedMeat(m): 7:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
Pls goan eat poo...a million flies can't be wrong.
Nellybii:

Who is talking about APC here?
Another problem caused by vision less leadership is the destruction of our educational standards. Simple comprehension has suddenly become hard.
You accused Amaechi of betrayal because he didn't support his so called brother during the last presidential elections. That is what am talking about here. If everyone supports his brother, where does that leave the minority tribes?
You guys are so myopic.
Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by wadetaw202: 11:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
ddippset:
lol, if they ask you now you will say God has blessed wike. You will say wike's supreme court victory was an act of God. Abi I lie?

Amechi o, buhari o, wike o, obasanjo o, jonathan o, tinubu o, whatever or whoever they are, they are all thieves. I'm not a political bigot.
Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by wadetaw202: 11:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
ogmaskman:

I do not want to sat Amaechi is a saint but why hasn't wike exposed him amidst their bitter rivalry. I believe wike merely used that as a bait to woo the pple. Or maybe wike is culpable having been in amaechis govt. Wike should prove his accusations against st Amaechi or just be sikebt

Amechi already has a case with Rivers state and the Judicial Commission of Enquiry has been set up to look into fraud and Corruption charges levelled against him. However, I'm not saying wike too is free from corruption. In fact, no politician is corruption-free as far as I'm concerned.
Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by passionate88: 10:34am On Mar 29, 2016
rottennaija:
I mentioned airport and monorail. Didn't you see it? If the federal government had supported such, don't you think it would have been completed?
so when fashola did all he did as governor of Lagos state, was he supported by the federal government?
Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by rottennaija(m): 10:38am On Mar 29, 2016
passionate88:
so when fashola did all he did as governor of Lagos state, was he supported by the federal government?

It's not a must and you can't compare both. At times you need support and at other times you don't.
Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by passionate88: 10:44am On Mar 29, 2016
rottennaija:

It's not a must and you can't compare both. At times you need support and at other times you don't.
then don't mention the monorail, it was a state project and didn't have anything to do with the federal government
Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by ahaika23: 10:59am On Mar 29, 2016
Zombies will say he is not worried but smiling. But how is that my business? cheesy
Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by rottennaija(m): 11:59am On Mar 29, 2016
passionate88:
then don't mention the monorail, it was a state project and didn't have anything to do with the federal government

Guy relax, that project was meant for the good of the state. If wike isn't completing it, he should leave it there. Someday, someone will see the good the project could have achieved.
Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by passionate88: 3:35pm On Mar 29, 2016
rottennaija:

Guy relax, that project was meant for the good of the state. If wike isn't completing it, he should leave it there. Someday, someone will see the good the project could have achieved.
then don't mention FG.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NDDC Board: Senate Rejects Three Of President Buhari's Nominees / Tambuwal Visits Hospital At 2a.m., catches Sokoto Staff Unaware... / Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.