Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Dragnet - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dragnet (1517 Views)

Free Dragnet Verbal Reasoning, Numerical Reasoning Abstract Reasoning Question / DRAGNET TEST FOR Nigerian Bottling Company / Please Assist Me With Dragnet Solution Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dragnet by Uzch89(m): 6:11am On Mar 28, 2016
Good morning dear Nlers, I got a mail yesterday asking me to come for an aptitude test from dragnet with respect to the Skye bank recruitment. After Logging in, I found out that my test was scheduled to hold at Enugu while my current location is Lagos and I cannot travel at the moment because I dont have anyone there. Please is there any way I can change the location to Lagos or contact the Dragnet guys as I really want to partake in this test as the provision for that in the Face of Testing site is unavailable.

Thank you for your suggestions.

Re: Dragnet by mainstreets(m): 6:44am On Mar 28, 2016
Uzch89:
Good morning dear Nlers, I got a mail yesterday asking me to come for an aptitude test from dragnet with respect to the Skye bank recruitment. After Logging in, I found out that my test was scheduled to hold at Enugu while my current location is Lagos and I cannot travel at the moment because I dont have anyone there. Please is there any way I can change the location to Lagos or contact the Dragnet guys as I really want to partake in this test as the provision for that in the Face of Testing site is unavailable.

Thank you for your suggestions.

Keep trying it by clicking on change venue. Am sure its netwrk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dragnet by Uzch89(m): 11:46am On Mar 28, 2016
Been trying it o..getting frustrated..do u know anyone I can ask that works with them pls
Re: Dragnet by yorex2011: 12:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
Uzch89:
Been trying it o..getting frustrated..do u know anyone I can ask that works with them pls
Try using a pc
Re: Dragnet by emeka51: 12:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
Plus guys after receiving the test I tried to log in but my schedule venue was empty. Nothing inside it was empty
Re: Dragnet by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
emeka51:
Plus guys after receiving the test I tried to log in but my schedule venue was empty. Nothing inside it was empty
What is the location of your address on the cv u submitted
Re: Dragnet by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
emeka51:
Mine was also empty, please who has any idea what we can do?
Re: Dragnet by chrisadebayo: 1:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
why is dis thing empty now? and the mail they sent shows that I was invited for an aptitude test.
Re: Dragnet by Udoka89: 11:06pm On Mar 29, 2016
Please mine is in port harcourt any one who can help me with the directions I am coming 4rm calabar
Re: Dragnet by Udoka89: 8:48pm On Apr 24, 2016
Any news from skye bank any 1?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Help. Do You Know Prudential Estate Investors Network? / Urgent Recruitment At 25th And Staffing / Massive Job Openings At National Orthopaedic Hospital , Igbobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.