Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,719 members, 7,813,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

How To Reduce Image Size On Android Without Losing Quality - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Reduce Image Size On Android Without Losing Quality (782 Views)

I Need An App That Will Reduce Picture Image Size On My Android Phone. / How To Unlock Samsung Galaxy Phone Without Losing Data / How To Repair Iphone Or Itunes Error 3014 Without Losing Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Reduce Image Size On Android Without Losing Quality by samirex01: 7:39am On Mar 28, 2016
Most android users are still unaware that what consume their devices memory are the photos they take. I know of a girl that did complain to me about her 32GB android device experiencing insufficient space whenever she wants to load it with some other files, only for me to find out that 70% of her memory space was used up on Photo coverage.

http://www.9jalingo.com/2016/03/how-to-reduce-image-size-on-android_28.html
Re: How To Reduce Image Size On Android Without Losing Quality by Eebrahym(m): 8:06am On Mar 28, 2016
samirex01:
Most android users are still unaware that what consume their devices memory are the photos they take. I know of a girl that did complain to me about her 32GB android device experiencing insufficient space whenever she wants to load it with some other files, only for me to find out that 70% of her memory space was used up on Photo coverage.

http://www.9jalingo.com/2016/03/how-to-reduce-image-size-on-android_28.html

So shocked
Re: How To Reduce Image Size On Android Without Losing Quality by bcardastro: 7:34am On May 06, 2016
LA click.....
Re: How To Reduce Image Size On Android Without Losing Quality by UltraSphinx(m): 10:53am On May 06, 2016
bcardastro:
LA click LA bend

(1) (Reply)

The Future Of Technology, Society & Just About Everything Else / What Is The Bulb Africa About? / Clients Needed For Ink Refill Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.