Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:54 PM

Toyin Aimakhu Straight Out The Shower (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu Straight Out The Shower (Photo) (30880 Views)

Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) / Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie / Toyin Aimakhu At The Burial Of Francis Aiyegbeni (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Straight Out The Shower (Photo) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:04pm On Mar 28, 2016
Rubbish
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Straight Out The Shower (Photo) by Eeroh95(m): 12:04pm On Mar 28, 2016
Very soon.....nah STRAIGhT OUTTA TOILET see go post

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Straight Out The Shower (Photo) by davoremix(m): 12:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
So ugly
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Straight Out The Shower (Photo) by Lanretoye(m): 12:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
op wetin b d morale of this one now?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Straight Out The Shower (Photo) by Follededon(m): 12:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
Where is Seun Egbegbe? This lady dey take you rub am ooo...LWKMD
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Straight Out The Shower (Photo) by silkytouch(m): 12:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
She
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Straight Out The Shower (Photo) by Irishrena1(f): 12:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
Not a good idea
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Straight Out The Shower (Photo) by travelpoint: 12:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
Madness
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Straight Out The Shower (Photo) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
Her boobs don fall finish grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Straight Out The Shower (Photo) by StarOnEarth(m): 12:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
Eebrahym:
shocked shocked So sad, condition getting worse every day. Shey she no get mamma ni

I don't think her situation/life is normal again, she needs spiritual follow up
She really does
She came for deliverance in my church months ago, u need to see how this lady was doing like fish. She really needs prayer

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Straight Out The Shower (Photo) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
At least she better pass some yeye igbo dry nyash girls tongue
yusaze807:
The Kardashians sure have competition as the actress recorded herself straight out the shower. Says this is for her reality show, Keeping Up with Toyin Aimakhu...

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BDeWLDrtz1a/?taken-by=aimakhutoyin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Straight Out The Shower (Photo) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 28, 2016
Show us your own dry boobs tongue na Mumu dey worry you.ape
prettythicksme:
Her boobs don fall finish grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Straight Out The Shower (Photo) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 28, 2016
HandsomeChris:
Show us your own dry boobs tongue na Mumu dey worry you.ape
Ode,after u show ur babe own.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Straight Out The Shower (Photo) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
Isn't she fed up with her me own personal mess? The last one was what she termed "thug pose" abi wetin? With those her tiny legs
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Straight Out The Shower (Photo) by ngmgeek(m): 1:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
Now that we have seen this one.

Let's wait for the straight from toilet own.

Wonders shall never end. cheesy
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Straight Out The Shower (Photo) by bigiyaro(m): 1:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
Rubbish! Why she show us her toto straight after fvck?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Straight Out The Shower (Photo) by akpamfet: 1:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
Was expecting to see her Kitty.kat...thank God I hadn't brought my Vaseline ...yet
Dem dey tie towel baff? undecided
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Straight Out The Shower (Photo) by cybriz82(m): 1:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
Who took her eyebrow n boob abeg?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Straight Out The Shower (Photo) by Jimi23(m): 1:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
Which hotel room she dey so? What happened to her eyebrow, eyelashes and boobs? They suddenly disappeared.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Straight Out The Shower (Photo) by Royals1st: 1:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
Ah Narialand nothing way person no go see so toyin if u go pupu now na news girl way no get sense am sure you don't have mother on earth because you life done worse
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Straight Out The Shower (Photo) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
she left the bathroom with lipstick?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Straight Out The Shower (Photo) by olimaintain(m): 2:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
this shit make front page ....make I go snap my own straight outta shower
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Straight Out The Shower (Photo) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
Wetin dey do dis Omo oshi yi gan sef? Oloriburuku ashewo. She dey seek attention. Mtcheeeew
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Straight Out The Shower (Photo) by nikkypearl(f): 2:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
Omotayor123:
Joblessness undecided
But she is not jobless naa! embarassed
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Straight Out The Shower (Photo) by Jboy5050(m): 2:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
Meeloreh:
Mstchewwww. Too early for trash. Nothing is private again. Pix after wiping a$$ after taking a $hit nko
Like seriously
Meeloreh:
Mstchewwww. Too early for trash. Nothing is private again. Pix after wiping a$$ after taking a $hit nko
Like seriously
Meeloreh:
Like seriously
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Straight Out The Shower (Photo) by Omotoso2(m): 2:43pm On Mar 28, 2016
yusaze807:
The Kardashians sure have competition as the actress recorded herself straight out the shower. Says this is for her reality show, Keeping Up with Toyin Aimakhu...

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BDeWLDrtz1a/?taken-by=aimakhutoyin
. Guinness ultimate search/advert as she no dey husband huz.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Straight Out The Shower (Photo) by Emmau0091(m): 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
She was dark skin 7yrs ago now she don turn yellow...
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Straight Out The Shower (Photo) by Saheed88(m): 3:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
Were re o.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Straight Out The Shower (Photo) by Omotayor123(f): 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
nikkypearl:
But she is not jobless naa! embarassed
She get job but she no do. undecided
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Straight Out The Shower (Photo) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 28, 2016
This maga wants visitors for his blog.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Straight Out The Shower (Photo) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
favoured234:
I no know this lady but I like the outa shower face
The filtered picture abi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Adesipe Wears Cleveage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding / Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa / Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.