Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

I Need An 04 Camry/corolla Toks - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Need An 04 Camry/corolla Toks (782 Views)

2 Months Used 04 Camry. Purchased 4 UBER, But Driver Wasn't Delivering #1.7m / Car Security Tracker Installation Promo: 20K only!!! / Need A Toyota Camry/corolla. Budget 600-800k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An 04 Camry/corolla Toks by donsilas(m): 8:15am On Mar 28, 2016
Guys,

I have need for an 04 Camry/Corolla Toks for N1m.

I recognise that the consideration is not near a fair market price for the cars. That notwithstanding, I wanted my offer out given my LEAN budget.

Should you have this kinda GIFT for me, please don't hesitate to buzz me with pics and necessary details of the car.

Regards,

donsilas...
Re: I Need An 04 Camry/corolla Toks by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:24am On Mar 28, 2016
Na rubbish or stolen car you wan buy be that.

1 Like

Re: I Need An 04 Camry/corolla Toks by kayjasper(f): 8:29am On Mar 28, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
Na rubbish or stolen car you wan buy be that.

My thoughts exactly.

When people put out posts like this, what else do they expect. Soon they will come crying of being swindled.

Someone should sell cars worth 1.5m to you for 1m?

They should go and steal it for you right?

Why not just take the 1m and go and buy year 2000 of those cars and have peace of mind?

Yeye.
Re: I Need An 04 Camry/corolla Toks by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:30am On Mar 28, 2016
kayjasper:

My thoughts exactly.

When people put out posts like this, what else do they expect. Soon they will come crying of being swindled.

Someone should sell cars worth 1.5m to you for 1m?

They should go and steal it for you right?

Why not just take the 1m and go and buy year 2000 of those cars and have peace of mind?

Yeye.

Simple....or buy one EOD.
Re: I Need An 04 Camry/corolla Toks by kayjasper(f): 8:35am On Mar 28, 2016

JeffreyJamez:

Simple....or buy one EOD.

Exactly..........

This is what you should be looking for and not some "gift" u don't deserve.

https://www.nairaland.com/2983508/registered-clean-toyota-camry-sale

Or this.......

https://www.nairaland.com/3014393/registered-2004-2005-toyota-corolla#44176967
Re: I Need An 04 Camry/corolla Toks by donsilas(m): 8:41am On Mar 28, 2016
Interesting...
Re: I Need An 04 Camry/corolla Toks by kayjasper(f): 8:43am On Mar 28, 2016
donsilas:
Interesting...

This is what you should be looking for and not some "gift" u don't deserve.

https://www.nairaland.com/2983508/registered-clean-toyota-camry-sale

Or this.......

https://www.nairaland.com/3014393/registered-2004-2005-toyota-corolla#44176967
Re: I Need An 04 Camry/corolla Toks by donsilas(m): 10:39am On Mar 28, 2016
Friends,

For the records, I did not imply by my post directly or implied that I am soliciting for a stolen vehicle. That assumption has to be squashed!! Even if you give me a ill-gotten car for free, I WON'T take it.

Furthermore, for clarity sake, I understand the current market reality. So, I don't need coaching grin The 'gift' as typed in my first post only shows I am seeking for a discount deal.

But, seriously, isn't this a marketplace? Aren't there supposed to be offers, counter-offers, rejections, premiums and discounts?

Should you have a discount deal, respond!

Thank you!!
Re: I Need An 04 Camry/corolla Toks by Bisjosh(f): 7:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
donsilas:
Friends,

For the records, I did not imply by my post directly or implied that I am soliciting for a stolen vehicle. That assumption has to be squashed!! Even if you give me a ill-gotten car for free, I WON'T take it.

Furthermore, for clarity sake, I understand the current market reality. So, I don't need coaching grin The 'gift' as typed in my first post only shows I am seeking for a discount deal.

But, seriously, isn't this a marketplace? Aren't there supposed to be offers, counter-offers, rejections, premiums and discounts?

Should you have a discount deal, respond!

Thank you!!

No mind them jare, anything is possible just BELIEVE grin

My naija pple dey alwz sell with blood for eye ahan cheesy discount this bros na
Re: I Need An 04 Camry/corolla Toks by donsilas(m): 4:15pm On Apr 01, 2016
It's April.

The search continues. grin

(1) (Reply)

Triump Speed Tripple 675 Search / Very Clean Registered 04/06 Toyota Corolla Needed Urgently / Accident Engine (BORALE Engine)in Very Good Condition For Honda Accord V6 Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.